Why do white people always align themselves with the losers?

Why do white people always align themselves with the losers?

Yeah because Great Britain never won a war. Because napoleon or Alexander the Great never won a war.

Sage

>the losers

You mean Chevy? (F)irst (O)n (R)ace (D)ay baby!

Alexander wasn't white

(OP)
Because historically the only people that have ever fought for whites inside America are the KKK and the Neo-Nazis.

There is honor in fighting to the death faggot...

Because this timeline is shitty for whites up to this point.

They were on the losing side of the wars, I ain't still rightly sure they were the wrong side.

Obviously the Confederacy (19th century southern United States) and Nazi Germany had fuck all to do with one another.

Someone flying both a Confederate and Nazi flag simultaneously has no coherent ideology, they're simply trying to be as offensive and controversial as possible.

We win so much we get tired of winning.

Unfortunately neither of those failed states did.

Thats a funny question, since each and every black state in existence os one huge massive fail.

The two examples you show there are whites (the South and WWII Germany) being attacked by Jewish Zionists. It's whites "choosing" to defend themselves against violent racism and oppression.

Lincoln and FDR, known crypto-Jews

Maybe,it's because the so-called winners are too intellectually challenged to figure out that they were the bad guys. faggot

I agree, lets tear all the statues of losers down.

Both represent white power, are you a cucked faggot?

>Both represent white power
Ouch. Hate to see what white weakness looks like...

They are symbols of rebellion against the powers that wished to oppress them.

we get tired of winning sometimes

>brand faggotry

(((powers)))

kek
All nations and people share a common idea, that there's no shame in defeat, and it's fair to honor those who lost if they fought with honor. Native Americans have lost every major battle, minus a few, and yet we still name our towns and sports teams after them, as if those savages deserve the dirt they sleep on.

White = indo-European.

Why do dependent faggots encourage mob rule?

We could have won both wars easily. Losing Special Order 191 fucked us the first time and Hitler not BTFOing Dunkirk the second. A couple mistakes that cost us so much in the end.

Hollywood cheers for the losing side though?

White people are like Ned Stark-- proud, honorable, but too rigid to see when that honor & pride will end up getting us killed. Thus, we align with the losers because of our idealism and virtue

I'm sorry for your educational system Amerimutt.

I know, right. My loser White neighbor still has a Bernie sticker on his car. And he keeps voting for loser dems for local and state office.

FORD "fix or repair daily"

WHY DO DEY ALWAYS FLY THE LOSERS FLAG XDDDDD

Both of them punched above their weight.

You only truly lose when you give up.

I disagree, Hitler's mistake was trusting the semite 'catholics' who fucked him over and betrayed him...for god's sake people the 'pope' wears a fucking yarmulke. Obviously, not someone to be trusted (a jew) when fighting jews in a war. You would have to purge ALL SEMITES and ALL SEMITIC SYMPATHIZERS to win a war against the jews. People with a circumcised dick have a blood oath to the 'Lord' of the jews...so not something trivial...they will all betray you in the end because every time they whip that shit out to take a piss or fuck someone they are reminded of their oath to the jews 'Lord'.

We need a handicap to make things interesting

Oh so those nations still exist??

They are the symbols of the fight against the War of Northern Aggression and the war declared against Germany by all international jewery (long before the Germans even looked sideways at the jews)...they already had front page article stating that they had declared war against Germany...that is what you get you jew cocksucking bitches, when you want to go to war against a nation that has done nothing to you but bend over and take it. Eventually the piper has to be paid...now this time the jews have fucked over the entire planet...where do you think they will 'run to' when war is declared. Hitler was a brilliant strategist who knew that by loosing the jews would show themselves to the world for exactly who they really are...and they did.

They did not fight to the death, but rather surrendered when defeat was imminent. Like the cowards they were.

>Honor in death

What are you a fucking Jap?

I know right?

We need to segregate ourselves from loser races, aka non-whites so we can rebuild our society.

Like Hillary Clinton

He had golden hair...

Unlike niggers, chinks and jews, that never lost a single battle in the history of mankind, right?

Sage this low effort shit, this is from bots or indian guys being paid cents an hour from Brock/Soros ONGs

SAGE
A
G
E

It isn't just the 'non' whites that have damaged us...we need to separate out the Indo-Europeans from all the jew bullshit that has infected our nations...no more jew bullshit 'religion' or 'governments'...both of these are systems set up by jews to benefit jews, no one else...ethno state means NO MORE JEWS...

And here I thought you were superior. The habits of sub-races are totally worth emulating.

whites have a heart for animals
whites created luxury that gives room to concern yourself with "empathy" for the weak

niggers, spics, indians and so on are triggering all these weakspots