Retail Apocalypse

The holiday season will save our malls and retail store r..right America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wR4HaTn9HUI
youtube.com/watch?v=PK-d08bi34E
youtube.com/watch?v=5H7ytZWmIlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only people who use physical stores anymore are there to steal, it's not a sustainable model

this legit gives me feels. I know he is just there for a job but seeing that Santa all alone makes me sad.

>saving malls
They shouldn't have been fucking invented in the first place. It was the first step to small businesses being aggregated into bullshit conglomerates and giving more power to (((them))).

No. Too many niggers and undesirables, not enough goods you can't get cheaper online

Easy cushy job m8, just sit on your ass for the entire day.

This.
Mom and Pop American dream stores are a thing of the past. Now we all work for someone and pretend that is the American dream.

The dream is dead.

fuck if malls start getting that empty i might goto them
>malls are merely a cycle

No. Even here in Canada the Eaton Center in Toronto just attracts niggers. Even had nigger shootout in the foodcourt a few years back, and another shooting earlier this year at another mall in that diversity shithole.

and now everything is amazon.

This is Century 3 Mall in Pittsburgh isnt it.

Is this the Westminister Mall in Orange County?

Who wants to pay more for the same stuff? If they can't compete, oh well.

8 posts.

No claims it's a doctored photo.

Holy fucking shit. Is it that easy to convince people of whatever I want on Sup Forums???

That's a reality in the near future you dip, it's not so unbelievable with Amazon crushing little malls like wal-mart used to crush smaller stores.

>reCAPTCHA: select storefronts

Death to consumerism. Let it be the end of this Beast, and something better to bloom out of its corpse.

>wanting to be reminded how far your country has fallen every time you want to buy something

youtu.be/wR4HaTn9HUI

Most of my shopping is done online now because I can't stand dealing with subhuman spics. Even a 15 minute food shopping trip to Walmart every week is getting on my nerves

Someone hasn't been to a mall in a decade.

We'd be screaming fake if there were actually white customers braving the nog wasteland to buy shit.

Yes it is. A fucking ghost town these days

There's literally nothing wrong with everything moving online.

It's the same analogous problem.
>Malls kill small businesses.
>Online kills malls.
>Jews rub hands.

theres 4 people in that photo

>There's literally nothing wrong with everything moving online.
Apart from everything is now sold by Amazon.

So I've heard. I remember I screwed a girl in a dressing room in one of the dept stores. Many good memories.

The death of brick and mortar retail is inevitable the more people see the convenience of shopping online.

That picture is depressing desu

Fucking there was one of my favorite pastimes, that and putting soap in the fountains

damn you shills are everywhere around here holy shit

That's really fucking sad, like it seems as though most of the stores in the mall are shut down so why have a meet santa in the first place? The mall looks abandoned, well at least he's getting paid for it, hopefully.

Easy job if so.

Literally where do you guys live then?

I was in a mall two weeks ago. PACKED.

With people of all races. Are you triggered?

youtube.com/watch?v=PK-d08bi34E

AUTISM THE THREAD!

I-I-don't like people.

I-I only shop online at 3 AM

MALLS ARE DYING!!!!

I'm totally on the breaking edge of social dynamics. Cuck. Niggers. Heil Hitler.

So sad because the cost of entry is so damn high because the big online retailers have so much volume. Can't compete

But if men can't sell their labor, how will we get money to survive?

How will a nation survive, if it has made consumerism so vital to it's way of life?

It's just early in the morning (look at the sun), probably before opening.

My mom works in a mall up here and she says it's fucking packed to the brim, what likely has happened in America is that the viability of malls for malls sake has faded, but I'm sure there are plenty of packed malls still.

>The dream is dead.

The "dream" was a jewish illusion designed to bring about debt and force us to sell off the country piece by piece to our semetic masters. It is time for a new dream.

This is a mall where I used to live called East Hills Mall. The opening of a new mall in the richer part of the city killed it, and the location, despite being on top of a hill to see the whole city. I prefer malls with nobody in it, though. I feel /comfy/ that way. The only things keeping this thing alive are the movie theater and an arcade

youtube.com/watch?v=5H7ytZWmIlQ

This Santa scene is in the Century III mall in Pittsburgh. It really is a ghost town.

imagine walking through that with audible vaporwave playing

I worked as an elf in a mall last year, the malls around here are still pretty populated. Santa would buy us drinks after work on Friday, and I shagged the girl who was one of the other elves. Didn't help that I have a fetish for pointy ears, but she thought it was cute and left them on for me.

When I go to the mall I always see those ghetto kiosks where they sell the Trug Maryln Monroe T-shirts, and pot culture bullshit.

In the 80's and 90's they would never have that low class stuff.

hello fellow bakershitter

yep. it's always these paki looking goblins peddling that shit. they run the fake gold chain kiosks too that the niggers hover over with their mouths gaping open

The little Africa bus stop ruined that mall. Niggers came in, white people went to South Hills Village