Kills himself for a bitch he hardly knows

>kills himself for a bitch he hardly knows
>does it again

Holy fuck this the type of shit you faggot like? Retarded fags who don't value their own lives and act like an autistic drone?

dude subvert white knight trope lmao

Yes.

Japanese like them.

That's what most of Sup Forums is though

Reminder that Subaru's waifu is his grandaughteru

Reminder that this shitter is under some sort of love spell

I would kill myself for Emilia

>Under a love spell
>Still manages to make him fall for her

Truly she is best girl

I'm Emilia, pls kill yourself thnks bye

i ain't gonna read the novels but this shit actually true? Since i specifically remember he called emilia number one while rem is 2, did he actually change that or is this another case of people making up their own interpretations that suit them?

Once Lust shown up it was game over. Lust's ability to show the person what he/she desires most in the world was her power and the person that Subaru saw was Rem.

The anime skipped on it, but Subaru was supposed to confess to Rem after the whale fight, where she pretends to be dying from injuries to get a reaction out of him, only to go "ha, just kidding" on him.

They'd kiss too if it wasn't for Felix cockblocking them.

The part about it being a "love spell" is still speculation.

>]she's actually the witch
>tfw she's a VILLAIN NUMBER ONE

Speculation or not there is definitely some shady shit going on regarding Subaru's love for Emilia.

ITS
JUST
A
PRANK
SUBARU-KUN

>Retarded fags who don't value their own lives and act like an autistic drone
Sounds like japanese cuckllectivism to me.

I'm not so sure about how that scene goes in the LN or WN, since I haven't seen a translation where he says that. However, it's not too long after Arc 3 where he makes it damn clear that they're not #1 and #2. Like here: Or here:
>Subaru: “Don't talk about my social position! Even I know it's way too much luxury! But that's what it is! What's so wrong about having two stars in number one!?”
>Not that he was trying to get the conversation sobered up, but they were Subaru's sincere feelings. He loved Emilia. He also loved Rem. Those two made him stand, made him walk, and even though before Kenichi, even though facing his past, they gave him the strength not to flee.
>The sky of stars which once covered the whole of the heavens above—and the glittering starlight he saw then. The two of them beamed down upon Subaru's head with their light, strong, in no way inferior to the old others. And surrounding those Number One stars shone the glow of those supposedly disappeared, different stars.

>Holy fuck this the type of shit you faggot like?

yet you also seem to care about it enough that it nagged at the corner of your mind until you decided to make a thread about it.

I watched Re:Zero. It wasn't great but it was passable entertainment. What's it like to have a mediocre light novel series eat at you enough that you have to bitch about it like a 12yr old on a Chinese moving image board?

Seriously, what's your end game in all of this OP, and when are you going to live stream your suicide?

>Lust

Is Carmilla's face still sore?

>you can ONLY post postive things about shows on Sup Forums

>dude lmfao! why doesn't he grind like a completely aimless sociopath?!
>WTF! Why is this suicidal autist reseting instead of letting things stay completely shit!

There is no pleasing anyone.

>Retarded fags who don't value their own lives

Some do OP, some do

If someone wants to make negative posts there's no issue with that but I do question people who want to start entire threads around that theme when they could just post negatively within a thread already established for said series like a normal person.

Nah, its just the same damn argument that has been answered and shot down too many damn times its become a meme. Op is basically posting just another "Griffith did nothing wrong"-tier post.

>Direct at only one in the world

>negatively within a thread already established for said series like a normal person.

But that's a LN general there, why you acting like there's tons of rezero threads as if its airing? I bet my dick if this was a rem or whatever waifu appreciation shit thread none of you fags would complain

Are we talking about the first few episodes? It's just bogstandard moral faggotry and he knows her better than anyone else in that world. You wouldn't run off like a little bitch when you're effectively immortal and the one person who isn't a complete stranger is going to die painfully, would you?

>would you?
Ehh after getting killed the first time I'd probably not or at best leave a tip for any guy looking like an officer and just move on. No one even flat out tells you are immortal anyways so for all you know it could be limited.

Actually those get shut down pretty quick too. Every post is a shitpost.

Why didn't you sage