Whats so wrong about pedophilia anyways? If gays can't change who they love, neither can pedophiles...

Whats so wrong about pedophilia anyways? If gays can't change who they love, neither can pedophiles. Who says an adult can't have a loving relationship with a child?

Ugly little chink. Needs to go to jail. I bet he diddled children or thinks about it.

>Guilty until proven innocent

Crime is bad

Even victimless crimes?

motherfucker had thousands of dvds bro, thousands

>Whats so wrong about pedophilia anyways?

Die under a truck, slowly, babyfucker.

Link to Youtube vid? Liveleak? Source!!!

Couldn't refute my argument??

Come out in public and try to convince me that pedophiles Don't deserve to die, see what happens :)
Pedos will only exist in the shadows and sewers because if they ever revealed themselves they'd be skinned alive, no matter the strength of their child love arguments.

I can't wait until pedophiles think they're safe enough to show their faces in public. I can't fucking wait :)

Because children are innocent, and innocence is sacred. We should preserve it as long as possible.

Fuck off you pedo defending cunt.

You can't refute my bullets either.

This was the game plan since the inception of "gay rights."

"Gay rights" was only a facade to promote yet snother stepping stone of degeneracy .

>Larping this badly on a mongolian oil painting board

Who said anything about tarnishing a childs innocence?

I absolutely LOVE the fact that pedophilia is being pushed as acceptable in society by mainstream outlets like Salon. PLEASE, allow pedophiles to feel safe enough to start revealing themselves in public. It would be my wet fucking dream :)

>killing someone because they disagree with you

When did you join Islam?

Larping as what? A pedo basher? Lmao, wow you fucking (((faggot)))

As someone who'd feel safe getting into a physical altercation with anyone

adults can have a loving relationship with a child, fucking them is not a loving relationship though

All pedos will hang

Isn't physical affection a good thing in consenting relationships?

Does this mean you'd hang anyone with different sexuality than you?

The only solution for pedophilia.

Didnt the communists have firing squads? Is that really the standard were going for here?