3rd World Countries Can't build Cool Th

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Noor_Tower

alnoortower.com/

"Al Noor Tower is a program to boost the economy of a place. We call it a Motor to increase the economy and the tourism of a country. Al Noor Tower Morocco is one tower of our program of several towers.
We believe that Morocco can hold the African tower due to so many reasons.

More than a building, Al Noor Tower is a program to increase employment, tourism and bring prosperity to the country with a huge benefit for the population and the government."

Looks like Africa is gonna get a dazzling achievement Sup Forums.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_Africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

still designed by a european kek

Oh hey another Bulgar shitposter awake at this hour, how neat

Still designed by Europeans, still unable to do ANYTHING on their own

"Our mission is to help mankind by improving the quality of life for everyone. By building our cities we aim to serve humanity, create employment, stimulate investment and increase the standard of living in developing countries.
The Al Noor Cities will reduce health, economical and educational fracture, will develop new markets in an up to date manner by providing the latest technology solutions for energy, and ecology in a dynamic real estate market. We strive to consistently create an environment of hope and opportunities.

Al Noor Tower is part of that beautiful vision."

Burgers and Westerners just jealous that the citizens of Morocco, an African nation are jealous that they can finally have a foundation for economic prosperity while you guys are stuck in the dust.

>Builds massive tower
>No businesses rent it out due to there being a tiny business sector
>Moshe Sheckleburg buys it for a steal, insures it for 4x the price he pays for it
>Plane flies into it.
>New war in Africa.

Just like this thing (Burj Khalifa)

Architect: Adrian Smith at SOM (Skidmore, Owings and Merrill)
Structural engineer: Bill Baker at SOM
Built by: a zillion poor Indians and Bangladeshis (not Arabs)

No, we're explaining to you that you can't actually build anything. Come back when your shitty sand people can design and engineer something on their own instead of paying white people to do it with the money they got from paying white people to pump oil out of their ground.

>tourism

At what point in the construction do they summon Sauron?

It'll just be a giant shiny tower in the middle of the sewer world. That is, if it ever actually gets built.

Designed by Dutch engineers just like the buildings in Saudi Arabia.

Wow so amazing a country full of corruption and human rights violations can use their dirty money to buy a big tower built by Americans and designed by Europeans, what an achievement.

>muh human rights

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_Africa

fuck you beat me to it user

>a large scale public works program designed to get people back to work and stimulate the economy
Where have I heard this done before?

I'm sure you wouldn't be too happy if your country had rampant human rights violations and they decide to pour all their money into building a useless tow

>Looks like Africa is gonna get a dazzling achievement Sup Forums.

The Al Noor Tower is a proposed 540 metre skyscraper to be built in Casablanca, Morocco. If built, it would be the tallest building in Africa. The concept of the tower has been created by a French designer, Amédée Santalo, based in Dubai.

Designed by a French guy.

I don't get why it's asymmetrical, it's fucking triggering me.

This is one satanic looking building.

Because symmetrical skyscrapers look like dicks

>Casablanca

Christ, why? I was there in the spring and it's the biggest shithole in the world.

>smoky shitty slums everywhere
>beaches covered in garbage and half-butchered animal carcasses

At least Marrakech has the old city

designed by Europeans, built by Europeans and street shitters

Good for them for designing a cool looking skyscraper, but completing a building is another matter entirely.

empty once your little oil is over

A FUCKING SKYSCRAPER

Come back when the goatfuckers can build something beautiful

You need reading lessons.
The design and construction will be done by a Paris engineer. It’s only proposed, it’s nothing more than a drawing in process. That’s like getting excited about space colonization. Sure it’s going to happen, but it might be 35 lifetimes away.

i never really thought of morocco as third world and nafri arabs hate niggers with a passion the white world hasn't seen in 75 years

Burj is exactly like Trump Hotel Chicago. They were probably impressed and said give us one twice as tall

Hey, maybe some americans should Hijack an airliner and fly it into the Burge Kalifa and Al Noor

These towers are the definition of short-term thinking. Do you really think people will still want to use this thing in a hundred years? Do you know how difficult it would be to demolish this thing?

These sort of centrally planned stimulus projects are literally worse than useless for the economy.

>The concept of the tower has been created by a French designer, Amédée Santalo, based in Dubai

So just like the rest of the arab world it's designed and built by Europeans. Only arab part of it is the money involved. Top kek, I love European achievements

i've heard the tamazight areas like agadir are a lot nicer to visit than marrakech

lol morocco is basically a vaca spot for euros and white south africans
so they're making a fancy skyscraper to get more tourism for those places
aka high level begging & serving

That building is Satanic

Controlled demolitions are a thing.

A well placed jumbo jet will do the trick, ask the muricans.

>Arabs are good people. Trust me.
>Literally build the Eye of Sauron
>Kek

i can tell you exactly what will happen
>jobs are created for years
>industry profits from the big orders
>building finished
>people out of a job since there is no need for that much builders
>production facilities lay off people since the building was finished
>no offices are rented out because they're too expensive
>squatter and homeless people will invade

that will backfire extreamly bad