Literally how are you going to save the white race if you are fat, weak, and out of shape...

Literally how are you going to save the white race if you are fat, weak, and out of shape? I bet most of you don't even work out and would get BTFO in an actual race war.

Inb4 some 20% bf 230 pound powerlifting 56%er who's never ran a day in his life says I'm too small to defend my race.

13" arms of peace

Manlet. Do you need a stepladder to get on the toilet?

Lmao I'm 5'11. Where are your abs user?

BENIS :-DD

With booster shoes maybe.

>5'11
>not a manlet
You're not lying about your height tho (unless you're standing on something lmao)

i have a tattoo bigger than this manlet

>would get BTFO in an actual race war
wew, this faggot wants to benchpress his way through a race war

Your six pack will definitely save you from my .308 do not change your expectations or plans for how this will play out.

you fucking tell them!

Now that you say it it really looks like he is standing on somenthing maybe it is the angle

the fact that somebody made this is hilarious

>Manlet

You think being tall is good in a war scenario? Maybe in hand to hand combat, moron. And there will be no race war.

It's important. When I revealed that my belly button was approx. 8" above the door handle in a recent /fit/pol/ thread, manlets started getting all upset at me. kek

So riddle me this user, who wins if we both have a .308?(because I do). Someone who is not only skilled with his weapon, but who's body is also strong, quick, and agile? Diving for cover, moving sandbags to entrench yourself, who wins??

Good post

>moving sandbags
>while being shot

didn't Ewan McGregor steal your wife recently?

WHAT IS THIS

peak male performance

You're pretty dumb aren't you
Don't get it

kak e tova? toĭ ima zŭrno ot krava i forma na zhelaniya mŭzh

Peak soyim.

Jigglypuff

Hey user, be real, I think I may know you, first two letters of your last name please.

u may not like it, but this is what i look like goyim

Leave no dox

Cowardly in a professional environment

>actual race war.

Its not gonna be a race war, what I want kind of transcends race at this point. If you're a veteran than you should want nothing more than to come together with the rest of us who were wronged and taken advantage of, our minds and bodies shattered while they flood the country with the enemy (((they))) made us fight. I don't give a shit what your race is, all I want is payback goddammit and I want it to be brutal, bloody and cruel

end edgy rantpost

No no, if its who I think it is, he is my friend, dont want to send it to him though if its not, and how could I dox someone with two letters of a last name O.o fgt

Why is Sup Forums full of shitskins? This is a serious problem that needs addressing.

How can he take picture without camera?

>ottermode

What’s your bench phaggot?

his bf took it

Since I doubt English is your first language, I will cut slack on the miscommunication. I happen to think that is my friend, however, I do not want to send a picture of a random dudes abs to my friends, instead, I want to see the first two letters of the last name, to verify if it is him or not. Understand? If not, end of thread.

Not revealing anything no dox
Bench doesn't mean shit

you people can't shoot for shit so do all the squats you want shitskin

Hipster beard detected. Still a pussy

> race way

You actually think rich white liberals are going to side with middle class whites instead of attempting to feed you to a pack of blood thirsty minorities...

This is how ignorant you are or maybe you are shilling all along for the rich white liberals.

Regardless, white liberals are a priority over the hordes of degenerate minorities...

if your mom or brother or dad is a liberal, they will be necked first... just so you know.

This is actually true lol
Didn't have access to a razor for a week, trimming it off soon user.

You don’t want friends to think gay of you so you ask for verification. Understand

Okay Okay, fair enough.
Is it Al though?
Cmoooon

Would I be correct in guessing that a male chose the bathroom decor as well?

>Manlet
Being a manlet is actually better in combat, since you are a smaller target.

I'll give you that. It is not.
Couldn't tell you

Why did you fake your imagine instead of just grabbing some hot guys selfie off of instagram and making the filename IMG_2073 or something
the guy in the picture isnt even holding his cellphone how did he take this

op id let you fuck me and deepthroat gag me all night
-white boy

when is hiro gonna let us edit posts on Sup Forums we’re clearly too retarded to spellcheck and were all dumb phoneposters

you're not white

Lmao it's definitely me you retard. I answered that already, it was my boyfriend who took it.

Just wondering. It looks totally man cave, slightly upscale tastes, you could believe it's just a guy who keeps things nice and clean, especially given the water pick. But then it's, well, kind of frilly for a straight guy.

Sup Forums is full of gay Mexicans.

Fuck abs. It’s all about the master calf genetics

This 100%.

Fuggggg jelly as shit you double nigger, my calves are small as shit and I train them for days

Wait, were the absolute autismo who made the image with all the reference lines depicting that the manlet in that /fit/ thread was like, 5'3 or something?

If so, you're a legend

lol no. That dude is legendary though.

bulking atm. This user speaks the truth

do it for assad and putin

Kek they are the envy of many throughout my life user I jus got lucky... hard to make them grow if not in your genes

Your'e not 230 lbs. You are probably 167-172 lbs since you are only 5'9".

Bulking here too
Hit 186*7 bench just now during my working set of 3*5 usually
Hopefully hit 225*5 soon

more like Mr. 5'9"

You're reading comprehension is awful. I'm 5'11 185 lbs.

How long have u been working out?

DAILY REMINDER

BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE MOST OBESE GROUP IN THE US AND HAVE A LOWER AVERAGE HEIGHT THAN A WHITE MAN.

>needing to be bulky and fit to shoot a gun.

As long as you can carry a gun, run for at least a couple miles, and aren't obese, you are fine. Of course being fit is always preferable to being out of shape, no matter what. But there's a difference between being fit enough for battle and being bodybuilder aesthetic only tier

Start counting your calories fat fucks

put your shirt back on faggot

OP is one of those assholes who thinks he’s badass bcuz of natural low bf. probably doesn’t squat more than 300 or bench 245+. Weak

~1yr seriously
Don't worry about duration bro, everyone progresses at their own pace, consistency is key

this this this

Patience + consistency = shit gets real faster than you thought.

>looks fit
>essentially got good at exercising
>deluded self into believing that means he knows how to fight
>gets BTFO by a pack of niggers in a race war
>gets forced to watch his g/f get blacked

wew lad

>consistency is key
This is true. I'm trying to get into going 6 days a week to the gym but i keep falling at 5. I've finally learned that i'm not going just to get the hour at the gym done but to actually work things out so i've passed that.

I want to restore a majority white population on this continent. It doesn't have to be a race war, but we need to enact policies to promote growth of white population, and a slowdown of the growth of non-whites. No more non-white immigration (unless extremely high skilled). Money for non-whites to self deport. Tax incentives for white families to have kids. Tax incentives for non-whites to not have kids.

Demographics can be changed without violence. Look at how much they have changed in 50 years since Hart-Cellar, we can reverse that without a total race war. But there may need to be some kind of war. We need to convince non-whites that they are better off as second class citizens in a white country than first class citizens in a non white country

Well you're right about bench, it's actually even lower, 235. Squat 405 paused atg though. Also no, takes not eating with self control and diligence. You sound like you're making excuses for your inadequacy.

Truth. In a year went from struggling to press 185 for 5x5 to repping 255. Only unfortunate side effect is my ass became huge from squats and I had to get new pants

I do not recommend lifting all 6 of those days, if you lift for 3-4 and do cardio the other days it's better, but still rough
Remember, the body is like a machine, too much wear and some parts don't work as well as others. It needs rest, nurture, and movement. 4 days is more than enough.

No your not, Your lying about how much you weigh, your height, and you don't even know your body fat percentage. Your post is really embarrassing.

But how do you get bench, OHP, DL all done within that time? Anons on /fit/ told me i should aim to get those done 2-3 times a week.

heh. I remember being weirded out the first time my legs were big enough to chafe against each other while hiking and then having to confront the problem of figuring out a new underwear situation. It's those little things that really keep up the inspiration.

Or the first time I realized a fitted shirt looked better on me.

Jesus Christ you sound extremely jealous. You don't have to be, it's never too late to get in shape. I have not lied about a single stat of mine including that one user actually over estimated my bench. I have mentioned nothing about body fat percentage, but I would put myself around 11%.

Such a weapon costs more money than you've ever seen in one place. I look forward to going up against your Raven .25

Ok there guy. My days in the army were spent running faster than guys like you while still maintaining 1000lb club numbers. I’ve had “abs” before and I was weaker and less of an overall athlete, albeit with minimally faster run times.

I do dumbell press instead of barbell ohp, it works better for me because I have a bad shoulder, plus the rom targets deltoids more
I have a heavy upper, heavy lower, hypertrophy upper, hypertrophy lower day. It's a lengthy workout but it is my therapy.

Needing fitted shirts has been somewhat annoying for me. Don’t get me wrong, i’d never go back to being a skinny fat nu male, but i have six off the rack dress shirts I just can’t wear now. And if I try to buy larger sizes they’re made for people with huge wastes.

>tfw normally lift
>tfw I can't right now because hip injury
f-fuck you OP

Waists that is

Well user i wish you all the best so have a meme.

t. sith lord

I don't need to lift. I have a m1 garand, with a bayonet, a AR-15, several 9mm pistols and a 12g shotgun.

I'll baracade my door, set up cover and wait till your muscles magically stop my bullets

Haha funny you mention that. I'm actually a college sprinter and can run a sub 11 100m, and a sub 2:00 800m, all while having a 1150 total at 185 lbs bw. Really think you're faster than me?
Happens to everyone my dude, just focus on the eating portion while you're injured so you maintain muscle but don't get fat.

We're all gonna make it

s o y b o y
o o
y b
b y
o o
y o b y o s

that is so gay posting your image online so you could get compliments from other guys
you would be too busy checking out other guys glutes and calves to fight

You shouldn't lift in order to win in combat. You should lift to instill discipline in mind and body. It's the complete opposite of degeneracy

HAAAADOOOOOOOOGAAAAAANNNNN