Need proof WM/LF is the most common interracial pairing

Need proof WM/LF is the most common interracial pairing

i feel most of the 52% just are speaking bullshit and don't want to admit to being blacked

What the fuck is an LF? Lebanese female?

im not going to prove it to some meme flag using faggot but most hispanic women, especially those raised catholic, see relationships with white men as one of the best outcomes for their life. unfortunately they see having kids also as a very good outcome

white male latina female

latinas are so easy for white men it isn't even funny

they are hot as fuck to

great for fucking just dont impregnate one and have a mixed race kid

OH! I hate the word Latina, it's just Hispanics trying to make themselves try and sound exotic and sexy instead of dirty foreign animals

Latin Female

Greg Lansky sends his regards. seriously i swear i saw a graph you fuckers doctored up, you can't even find one of those now?

hi trs

Fornication is a sin, so unless you intend on having children don't have relations with a woman.

of all the races to racemix with though latinas are the least offense

also wm/af is the most common interracial pairing

come on now

Mestizo dors not equal Hispanic. It would be like calling them Indios.

The 52% memes were created by /leftypol/ to try and divide Sup Forums because if European peoples realized the game then obviously we would fight back. By getting everyone to start infighting they can easily obtain victory over us.

That's why most of the people posting those memes use memeflags.

its the most common statistically but not the most common over all because there are not nearly as many asians as latinas

It's a fact, Jesus said to flee fornication.
We don't differentiate them here in Canada, they're all Hispanics. I don't know what a mestizo, Latino or Hispanic is they're all just brown people from south of the border.

in texas white male latina female is a very real meme
this pic is for the whole us tho

The 52% meme is real, look at how many niggers, orientals, Hispanics, Irish and Italians there are in America.

see again bullshit. BM/WF is the most common, if it wasn't the marketers wouldn't have that as the most common relationship

I just looked it up, if you remove orientals, Hispanics, negros, Italians and Irish America is only 38% white

there something about her face that just turns me off but i dont know what

Latino is an ethnicity, not a race. There are actual white latinos (though a lot fewer than claim it even by the 56% standard here in the US).

How can you be white and Latino?

btw remove your meme flag
i get the since your an assmad lad from south of the border

There are latinos who are of pure European stock, at least as "pure" as any typical white American mutt. Most are not, but some are. So Latino/White American is not necessarily an 'interracial marriage'. Though it is an 'intercultural marriage'.

Trying this fucking hard to project.

I imagine you are the real life Gollum who was burned so fucking bad that nothing in life will e ever again make you happy.

lmao you just gonna ignore these statistics bruh

maybe because she's a filthy fuckign SPIC

I don't understand this American degeneracy, in Canada anyone from south of the US border is not considered white, according to our official census as well.

Quads say I'll keep my dick in my pants for a while

i mean yeah but she gets posted a lot im assuming because people think shes really hot

You sound like a liberal

Anons quit replying to leftist slide threads without saging and dropping major red pills. The lefty leaves when red pills debunking their greatest lies. Red pills nuke slide threads. Now that lefty is making a new slide thread.

Always sage lefty slide threads and

this is the worst bait ive ever seen

All my exes are Latina but I only really go for Latina women. I think they are sexy and I like that they get fatter with age.

Fuck off race mixer, we've already been jack up enough

the people that think she's hot are the ones with a latina fetish

> BM/WF is the most common
Not for marriage. Maybe for casual sex in college, though. Who knows.

It's not bait
1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

i dont think this is a shill mate
i think it's a pissy spicmen and a potential /ourguy/
we need to show him the truth of why latinas come across the Rio grande
(they want white dick)

Latinas are kino.

white here with a gf from venezuela

Holy fuck Manuel! She's cute, would go

whats she like

Not white

>BM/WF is the most common

It's really not
I'm living in Jew York and the IR couples I see the most of are usually white man with an asian or hispanic girl. Then probably I see hispanic guys with white girls. I see black guys with white girls the least often, probably about the same rate I see white guys with black women

>WM/LF
Here's what that relationship looks like in gif form.

>Remember, don't fall for the brown girl meme.
They are all savages.

yeah obviously

spic-ish

but brown hispanic girls call themselves latina

Ever heard of Spain?

that scared the fucking shit out of me

bossy, great ass, catholic with good family values

I've seen WM/LF offspring, and depending on how "latino" the woman is the kids are white by any metric. Blonde hair and blue eyes are expressed even in some of the darker women. Obviously in some of the really "mezitos" women the kids are darker, but they just look Mediterranean. There's a lot of European in the latino gene pool.
Why wouldn't you just cut your losses and just enforce the next gneration to assimilate into a European America?
These kids by any metric are white.

>if it wasn't the marketers wouldn't have that as the most common relationship

some high quality bait right here! three replies!

there we go

Yeah, it should be nuked. I wish Chrétien sank their ships, too bad they surrendered

Checking for great larp

2 of the 3 gfs I’ve had were latinas, and they were by far the best relationships I’ve had. My best friend is also engaged to one. Of course this is all anecdotal but it seems to be disproportionately more common than Latino men with white women, a combo you never really see outside of the ghetto

Well, smack them.

Isn’t that a good thing overall?

Even Obama’s daughter is getting that white dick.

No, laying with a beast is a sin.

Remember that the next time you get a boner for a brown girl.

Its not idiot

White women latino male is the most popular, atleast for now.

Niggers and chinks have been getting pushed on to white white for at least the last decade while latinos get either ignored or just negative stereotypes.

>White women latino male is the most popular, atleast for now.

I’ve literally never seen one of these couples