Can someone explain this meme to me...

Can someone explain this meme to me? I've been away for a couple of months and now I keep seeing it posted whenever an American says something. Weird af

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVz_FezJ3kI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yuros are confusing banter with mean spiritedness

America likes to talk about the purity of whiteness when, let's be real, Mexicans are invading by the landslide, the blacks are spreading like a virus. Not to mention our women are perpetrating this. Our country is 52% white and dropping

One of many, many attempts the minorities of the board have tried in order to lash out at the overwhelming US-flag majority

basically, we called a little too many european countries gypsy muslims, meanwhile we're only 40% white

silly hobbitses

Goblinposting can sometimes be funny.

We hates it forever!!

>that Niygas

at 0% we get fucking void powers s̶̥̖̰̳̓̇̍͋o̸͖̮͎͍̺̣̱̤̠̼̬͖̩̰̥̍͊͒̾̔̿͗̉̎͝͝u̵̢̢̞̰̬̦͙̫̜̞͑̓̑͘ņ̴̫̘̙̥̬̪͙̞̻͔̤͍͕̠͌́̐͒̇͝d̷̼̝̪͚͉̳̋̓̍̈́̀̽́̑ͅͅs̷̮̺̟̘̘̏̃̀͌̌̚͝͝͝ ̵̛͈̑͆̎͌͛̈̐͆͝ͅṣ̷̨̻̳͔͔̭̗͌̋̊̄͂̊̓́h̸̢̜͖̗̩̭̺͔̖̱̰͈̥̍͆͑́̈ͅi̶͎̜̳͍͖̠̥̽͊́̀͗̾̍̔̋̈́́̕̕͜͠ͅǧ̷̦͔͙̟̗̟̹̗̖̹͔̳̮̍͂̈̽̇̏̾́͝ͅͅģ̴̧̰̭̗̙̪͉̰̩͈͇͊̔͌̀͑́͂y̷̘̪͇̳̎ ̶̰͇̺̰͓̜̤̥̜̈́̋̉͑̍ṯ̵̨͇͕̥̮̳̬̯̝͖̤̜̈̑̔͋o̷̡̧̦̼̭̍͗̈ͅ ̸̤̝̤̀̿̄͂͒͐̈́̐̐͒̇̐͝m̶̡̡̨̢̛̺̣̠͚͓̘̞̯͎̓̍̽̃́͐̽͘e̷͎͔̊͘ ̷̤̣͇̩̠̹̖͓̦̊̌̿͋͐͘͝g̷̤͗ṛ̶̡̧̜̙̯̭̝̘̺͓̤̣̭̒̏͗̈̓̈́̓͜i̴̹̘̩̾̕̚͝ņ̸̨͕͔̩̫̱̗̰̩͙̺̭̿̀͜͝g̷̟͇͇̖̳̍̂̈́̓͒̿̀̈́̚͜ơ̸̛̠͎̯̾̂̑͘,̶̨̥̥͚͇͔͈̩͖͙͓̀͋̋̏͑͊͘͜

let the stranger kids thing explain
youtube.com/watch?v=MVz_FezJ3kI

Sounds good to me gringo?

y̷̡̟̩͍̥͚̬̞̭̬̗̦͌̈́͂̀̉͐̂͆͘̚ǫ̸̝̝̠̩͚̹̮̪̜͙̟̗̓̑͌̈̉́͋̉͗̾̍͠͝ų̸̣͚̥͇̮͇̰̗͕̠̑̒͑̔̒̍́̇̋̽̈́͂͜͝ ̸̧̨̭̩̙̟͓̰̘͜͝k̷̙͈̫̈͠n̴̨̯̞̙͎̪̻̞̘͈̯̈́͗̇͒̐͜o̷̻͐̀͛̆̂̓̾͒͋̍̋ẁ̵̦͇͑̉̂͛̈̃̌̐̈́̃̀̽ ̶̣̀̒į̷͖̱̣͓̬͓̮̠̥̺̺̖̯̆̍̓͊̑̑͝t̶̻͉̟̰̖̻̱̫͎́̋̔͂̑̈̎͌̐̈́̈́̕͜ͅ,̷̛̜̬̇̓͌̉̇̏͑͊̓̆̂ ̷̨̡͖̮͓̼̬̘͉̖̗̯̭͐͂̂͗̉̈́̂̉̀̐̌͒̍̕c̸̰͑o̴̙̭̜͍͇͇͉̬̘͑̽̏̏̾̈́͘ͅm̵̧̢̼͎͇͖̺͕̗̳̖̉̆͋̇̎̎̌̂̆̾ę̶̦̠͙̻̖͚͈̺̭̣̗̦̹̾͂͜ ̸̦͈̗̀̎̓̈́j̷̡͈͇̝̯͎͙̙̝͓̜̬̃͜o̸̠̕ị̸̢̛̪̝̫̘̦̤̒̏̄̀̈́̔̽͐̏͐͒̀̋̕n̶̨̝̰̥̤̘̈́ ̶̨̢͓̺͉͚͖̯͛̓̔͗́t̵̡̀h̷̬͇͉̙̝̎͋̂̿̈́̉̀̆̆͑͆͛͠e̸̛̙̙̩͋̓́̓̏͋͆͒͋̄͝ ̵̨̼̤͎̟͓͇̬̞̣͇̗̫̀̇̐̂̈́̔͑̇̕̕͝m̸̍̉̈͊̈́̋̋͑͊̚̕ͅų̵̡̢̰̥̗͍͙͎͖͊̉̒́̓̓̾͆͒̈́͋̈̾͘͜͝ţ̷̨̫͓̦̻̾̈͌̋͌͑̒̀͂̽͋̃͒̕͝ṫ̶͍͊̀̑̊͆̀͒̀͒s̸̡͈̯̫͇͍̥͋.̸̨͈̠̈͐͊̆̓͂̄͜͜͝

I believe this is a bot-created meme. Notice the pure ugliness. Bots consciousness is demonic, so it is incapable of producing anything beautiful in any way, even as an incidental element in a meme. This bot memes are disgusting and ugly in every way.

Pussy is pussy. Aintevenmad.jpg

honestly the funniest meme to date

>has a birth defect effecting 1:1,000,000 people
>representative of the greater American population

i have this on my ceiling so that wh*te women can read it while they accept my seed

holy fucking shit

my fucking sides

fucking god that was so good

Yes. Yes. Demonic bots are ruining the all american board of Sup Forums.

its too grotesque. I don't even like looking at it, which isn't a good quality for a meme

nice

Shill waves in concert with a ban spree by our shitty mods.sage

actually the black population has always been around 12-13%

like always....

the man is keeping em down!

This is hilarious.