Why are you an atheist? Western Civilization, the society that provides you the liberty to be an atheist...

why are you an atheist? Western Civilization, the society that provides you the liberty to be an atheist, was founded on Judeo-Christian principles.

supporting the spread of atheism is bad, prove me wrong

Western Civilization sucks. All the more reason to not be Christian.

what's better?

saying that christianity founded western civilization is anti-white

europeans were great before Christianity and we will be great after Christianity

it is our genius and natural morals that are responsible for our greatness, not a religion written by people from the middle east

>Western Civilization was founded on Judeo-Christian principles
But that's a lie. Lying is bad

>Western Civilization was founded on Judeo-Christian principles

You will burn in eternal hellfire for lying

Our civilization is based on freedom, not judeo-christianity. That's why we have the freedom to be an atheist.

> Greco-Roman values predate Christianity
Magic God-son-man can do anything I guess so time travel for him isn't out of the question.

Celtics believed in Nature, not in some bearded arab

kneel before the Celtic culture

Its all because people search for God when all else is gone, as a last option. As a culture based on judeo-christian ethics, we have obtained a stable civilization that provides relative safety compared to barbarian, uncivilized pagans (muslims, hindi, etc) so now people don't see the need of God and become atheists instead. Very funny, if you ask me

Read Max Weber's The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism if you want to know more

>worshipping a Jew

He looks Persian.

>Why are you an atheist?

Because I don't believe in God. It's just that simple.

That guy isn't a Jew. Where did you get the pic from?

So, can you be an atheist in a Muslim "civilisation"?

Why am I on a board full of man children who need other peoples approval of their hair, test levels, musculature, income, faith, political affiliation, and relationship status? For the laughs, I suppose.

exactly this

Daily reminder that our founding fathers were overtly white nationalist and anti semitic/anti christian.

So, where are the "atheist" civilisations?

No thanks I don't worship zombie kikes, Rabbi.

Atheism follows logos, not Judeo-Christian principles. Your thinking of Abrahamic religions my Jewish friend.