What's your opinion on slavery Sup Forums?

what's your opinion on slavery Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NwHEMdOhoIs
youtu.be/93U54gprVQA
archive.is/DNOhQ
books.google.com/books?id=oOQXAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=the proslavery argument&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjPzbm59N3XAhUK5YMKHXSvC2YQ6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q=the proslavery argument&f=false
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
books.google.com/books?id=ECdb7EjiBnEC&printsec=frontcover&dq=cannibals all&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjihJLz-t3XAhVh04MKHaHABF4Q6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q=cannibals all&f=false
docsouth.unc.edu/southlit/fitzhughcan/fitzcan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

worst fucking thing to ever happen to this country
bringing them here no benefit and look at our shit now

Image is correct. He is not.

Pretty Jewy. Biggest slavers were still muslims who enslaved more white Europeans than white Europeans enlsaved blacks.

Unacceptable but to be expected of sinful men according to the Bible, like divorce

It wasn't worth it.

We should have just picked our own cotton.

It's a shame. You cursed yourself.

I'm tired of it, when can I go free ?

Exactly.

The American Colonization Society should have made it manadatory for blacks to go to Liberia too and not make it a choice.

Short term gains for long term pains

In general or historically?

In general i dont really care. If you allow yourself to be enslaved and dont fight or run you deserve to be a slave.

Historically i think it was terrible for america. nearly Every city in this nation is a warzone filled with blacks. We should have turned the jews and their their slaves right around and never allowed them in this country.

Live in a neutral state.
We didn't fight for it or against it.
This is the ultimate form of anti-cuckery. This is why we don't accept blacks.

This

Nig-free USA and slight increase in IQ means the freed slaves get to rule as kangz over the dumber Africans. A win win for both sides. Why couldn't this have happened?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was bad. But I don't think people today that never owned slaves owe reparations to people who were never slaves. And if you actually care about it there are more slaves in the world today than in all the centuries of the transatlantic slave trade.

I think it's time to find the descendants of all homeniggers and punish them. While some suffered on the field, these drank coffee at the master's table. This is no good. It is necessary to bring to anathema all descendants of scoundrels

funded by jews for jews

Nogs have proven they can't manage living as civil subhumans, so it needs to be reinstated.

fixed

Put yourself in their shoes and you get the answer.

Modern slavery doesn't require chains. It can be done entirely through political and economic discrimination.

Should have sent most of them back while we had the chance.

brings blaqs, would not recommend.

Canada had slaves too. Granted not as much as America. But most of the white people in our countries don't have a slave owning ancestor, or voted to swell their population to absurd proportions to the actually productive racial groups. America is cursed for other reasons.

>slavemorality.jpg

Short term gains for a few. There was no income tax here.

The Trans-Atlantic slave trade was a grave mistake.

I was ok with it until the jews enslaved all the whites with the help of their man Lincoln

still exists in a way. many blacks work low paying service jobs for whites

that bastard (((Abraham Lincoln))) is responsible for having all these niggers running amok and ruining America today!

either Slavery should have never been abolished, (lets face it, niggers were good, useful, and worth something only back then) or to have all niggers shipped back to Africa. (which would have happened only if the South won) i would choose the latter since Technology has advanced far enough so that all niggers would become useless compared to pic related.

niggers = OBSOLETE FARM EQUIPMENT.

>Slavery was good. The south will rise again!
> WAAAA ARAB SLAVE TRADE
Can predict this thread, guaranteed. Slavery is an antiquated, evil system that is the reason America will never be an enthostate.

it works
i don't think anyone can deny that fact

1. African slavery really fucked over the country. It retarded the economic development of the South and gave us a permanent underclass of Blacks.

2. Slavery as an institution I think is most defensible from the Mudsill Theory. The Mudsill Theory stated that slavery is inevitable in practice and can only be abolished in name. Considering our reliance on illegal labor and sweatshops that certainly seems rather persuasive. George Fitzhugh went way further and he's worth reading too.

>Considering our reliance on illegal labor and sweatshops that certainly seems rather persuasive
Due to crony, free trade capitalism.

Communism gives you labor camps because it cannot value money, only labor. I personally think the vast majority of systems have slavery in one form or another. The most "advanced" societies figured out how to outsource their slaves.

Slaver Was A Mistake

I agree that it is a fact. I disagree that it is unstoppable.

Well, its better and more productive than cannibalism or genocide

I wish it never happened, but it seems the appropriate position for American Negroes to be in. Keeps the black nuclear family intact and keeps them from screwing over our cities

Alternative view on slavery:

youtu.be/NwHEMdOhoIs

How the Founding Fathers felt about other races, specifically negroes:

youtu.be/93U54gprVQA

It's probably stoppable, but I don't know how.

Lincoln endorsed sending them all back himself.

this POS (((Lincoln))) is to blame for having niggers ruining America today!

i wish (((Lincoln))) was shot BEFORE he became President. his Presidency started the jewish takeover of America!

it was a mistake

The Arabs were enough to castrate their black slaves. Why Saudi Arabia has no Detroit today.

lol, you don't really think Lincoln was Jewish do you?

so you say John Wilkes Booth is to blame for having North American Street Apes exist in America today?

yeah right....

well, given that he freed the niggers, and murdered hundreds of thousands, if not Millions, of White Americans to free the niggers, then i guess yes.

jews were and are behind spreading of so-called "Diversity" all over the West.

freeing niggers was the first thing to begin the Diversity agenda.

Lincoln would have never shipped the niggers to Liberia no matter what Lincoln apologists say.

>every human society had slaves in one form or another
>somehow it's white pepol's fault

Virginia here,

It was a mistake on the part of the European powers to institutionalize slavery in the first place. But the time of the American Revolution, it had become so heavily entrenched in the Southern way of life that there really was no easy way of simply disbanding the practice without causing social upheaval. Of course this is exactly what happened a century later in the American Civil War and it left a wound in the American psyche that has never entirely healed. It was a complex issue to which there was no easy answer.

The problem was they used their black females as concubines. That's why Levantine Arabs have higher IQs than Gulf Arabs. Bleaching is a meme.

No. The bleeding hearts that lobbied against deportation after he died were.

So good, we started building our own

Unironically this^^^

Slavery was seen as the norm for most of human history. It was only within the last 250 years did it become viewed as morally questionable and only within the last 180 was it seen as morally repugnant.

As terrible as being a "slavery-apologist" may sound today, in the context of history, it was a perfectly acceptable political platform just about anywhere in the world.

Now am I glad that the majority of the world no longer practices it? Yes. Would I ever entertain the thought of bringing it back? No. But it was a major social component of every civilization worth mentioning in a history textbook. Everyone did it, everyone's got their hands dirty. No use in blaming "whitey" or "da joos" for it.

Slavery as existed in the Americas (the South, Caribbean colonies, Brazil, and so on) simply made non-land owning White men into a class lower than slaves and retarded technlogical progress; I'd be opposed to it for these reasons.
If the lesser races were enslaved in a system like Sparta, in which the slaves don't belong to individuals, but to the society, that'd be significantly better in regards to the first problem I pointed out.

Depends on how you look at it. The American economy got off the ground after achieving independence by and large due to slavery. On the other hand it's why we have niggers.
Well maybe if the North didn't hog all the immigrants the South could've used their labor instead of niggers.

>retarded technlogical progress
But what was the cotton gin?

The current generation of black people need to get over it. Dumb fucks in college have the privilege to get an education and still they talk about it as if they experienced it or as if any current generation white person they preach it to ever owned slaves.

>But what was the cotton gin?

It wound up extending the viability of slavery in the United States by another 50 years because it suddenly made cotton extremely easy to produce and thus profitable.

niggers were a mistake. it's too bad they couldn't have had poos or chinks. but no they had to buy literally the dumbest race on the planet. we would have been better off with trained baboons.

The slaves need better return and refund policies

Not a fan. Extermination of any mammal that walked on two legs in Africa would have been better.

I don't think anyone would disagree with that sentiment by this point

Yep, the slave trade ban of 1808 didn't work like the founders intended cause of changes in slavery practices that kept it alive and thriving in the southern US whilst everywhere else in the world it was being abolished for being unprofitable with the rising prices of slaves due to the blockade of Africa.

This. i still think Lincoln deserved to be shot though.

It was also because of this that a sophisticated intellectual defense of slavery developed in response to anti-slavery attacks.
archive.is/DNOhQ

books.google.com/books?id=oOQXAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=the proslavery argument&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjPzbm59N3XAhUK5YMKHXSvC2YQ6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q=the proslavery argument&f=false

I hold exact sentiment as pic related.

This.

if only all the pro-Slavery crowd saw how things would end up like...

i wish we had SUPER ULTRA NIGGER 9000 back then. (see: )

Sweatshops help develop countries with fewer options of labor where slavery does the opposite by removing personal choice. Nice try Schlomo

Should only be allowed with community service for criminals and convicts

See, it's not a new thing, this slavery.
It is as old as time is long.
And of course, Sup Forums reacts.

It was just a joke.

"Gas the kikes race war now 1488"
- Gouverneur Morris
Add it to the stack boys.

Slavery still exists, the fields and chains were simply replaced by police and 40 hour work weeks!

there is this constant jewish Propaganda that White People are to blame for Slavery in America.

yet, the first Slave owner in America was BLACK!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

you will never hear about Anthony Johnson on Black History Month.

so, something similar to that Movie starring Paul Newman, Cool Hand Luke? well, IMO at least using criminals and convicts as Slave labor would be more useful than wasting BILLIONS of Dollars in taxpayer Money to house them and feed them. (aka Prison)

Yeah I'd be careful with this one. We're already running a private institute for profit the way it is with this shit. I got slapped with a 2000 dollar fine, 100 hours community service, drug and alcohol classes ($$$$$) and 2 years probation (paying some dipshit 50 dollars a month to say I'm good) for one DUI 7 years ago. My dad told me all he did was pay a 100 dollar fine and that's it when he got his in the 80s.

Wouldn't surprise me if they moved onto 300 hours hard labor picking melons like a nigger PLUS all that other stuff like fines for petty shit like this for our kids.

I have a copy of Sociology for the South. Pretty interesting read. I think he was right in saying there will always a permanent underclass no matter how hard you try to abolish it. But that's not something that should embraced, rather recognized as an unfortunate reality.

Slavery slows or stops the advancement of civilization.

It's a great substitute for jail.

and yet somehow having 40 hour work week is somehow considered "Freedom"

Freedom is Slavery, War is Peace, Ignorance is Strengh.

George Fitzhugh?
You should also read Cannibals All!
books.google.com/books?id=ECdb7EjiBnEC&printsec=frontcover&dq=cannibals all&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjihJLz-t3XAhVh04MKHaHABF4Q6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q=cannibals all&f=false

Slavery is great for both parts, your mistake was now castrating them like the Arabs did, or killing them when they got older and couldn't work anymore

You can actually read the full text for free because it's copyright has long expired

docsouth.unc.edu/southlit/fitzhughcan/fitzcan.html

Slavery has been historically perceived as a badge of civilization.

My link is the whole book in its free entirety too. I saw it on docsouth before too but either way. I know not everything on google books is free or viewable in its entirety but a lot of old books are.

Didn't know that. Thanks

there were too many bledding hearts who thought Slaves are too Human to be killed. (big mistake) and Arabs are very dark skinned today because many Arabs slept with sheboons while killing the male apes. (even bigger mistake, a reason why the term "sand nigger" exists today)

*bleeding

fpbp

There was this president that tried to do just that named Abraham Lincoln. He was shot in the back of the head by someone who thought it'd be a good idea to keep niggers around a bit longer.

>niggers = OBSOLETE FARM EQUIPMENT.

Dirty white trash = STILL JUST OBSOLETE

Keep fighting on the wrong front while we make you suffer more, and slowly stamp you out, trailer trash scum.

>Sup Forums believes in self-reliance and hard work "pull yourself up by your bootstraps"
>slavery was a good thing

Was waiting for the Sup Forumsocrisy to start flowing in.

Pick one.

Perception and reality are not necessarily the same thing. Slavery causes less innovation and slows economic growth.

>implying Lincoln would have really sent the nigs back

i cannot believe someone thinks (((Lincoln))), the Devil who freed the nigs, would have sent the nigs back to Africa. yeah right...

also:

What we call "slavery" today never existed before colonialism.
Marsixm primary goal is being an ideology for slaves and find excuses for slavery.

For a man to fall into slavery it takes 1 generation.
To restore at least basic free status it takes at least 3 generations.
For 3 generations should eat enough.
Then it takes some time to build back social connections, etc.

American blacks have proven to be low quality material. Despite having more than 3 generations of freedom, they only achieved 20% functional literacy rate during Reagan and that was their biggest functional literacy rate. So there is no point in discussing them in slavery terms. One opportunity for them now is to do eugenics. Refuse to breed with functionally illiterate. And try to breed with descendants of people with value, like Thomas Sowell, or at least Thomas Sotomayor.

KEK keep dreaming Cuck.

Many negroes have IQ's so low that they no longer have qualities we associate with humanness, therefore that rule doesn't apply to them

Also pic related is you right now, probably

Worst thing ever. Imagine the US without slavery.

We should never have bought East African niggers from West African niggers.