Hypothetical situation

You're in a isolated island, with no hope of leaving or rescue. In fact, most of humanity is probably extinct anyway.
In this island there are three people: you, your sister and a nigger.
Would you allow your sister to breed with the nigger, or would you have sex with your sister to save your bloodline?

Is it worth it just to save the human race?

The Bible promises high population until the tribulation, so I know the existence of the human race doesn't fall on us for reproduction

The best way to maximize genetic diversity would be for both you and the nigger to impregnate your sister.

i don't have a sister, this chick is an imposter
proceed to bash the nigger over the head with a rock and go to pound town on the girl

Luckily my sister is hot and we both hate niggers so he would be dead very quickly.

I turn it into a social experiment, me and the negro both impregnate her until we have a white male and female and a black male and female. Then split em up so they never interact and see how the groids and the whites grow to adapt to the situation, who becomes more technologically advanced etc.

Simple, kill the nigger and my sister then have sex with both bodies. You can't repopulate even if you and the nigger had sex with your sister. Three people is not a large enough gene pool at some point you would just end up with hardcore infertile incest babies. So screw everything morals don't exist anymore.

Jokes on you I already fuck my sister.

>kill the nigger
>breed my sister(even though she's like 35)
>after get a girl out of her kill the old bitch
>breed my new daughter/niece

bullshit

Need an explaination?

>be me and sis around 1 year apart
>start to "experiment" around 12
>experimenting moves into other things
>begin to fuck on the norm
>we both find it exciting because it is a taboo so the rush is even better

Keep going

tpbp

Have you put baby in her yet?

No way you'd be fucking for at least 6 years and not gotten her preggers, assuming you're not underage.

This is more spam for niggers fucking white girls. Fuck off with this shit

I guess
>she is 17 me 18
>we have been fucking for a year at this point
>we do it in quiet to keep our parents from catching on
>its like a rush x2
>we do it twice a week usually
>parents go out on friday so we do it in the open around the house even in their bed once
>parents are concerned we never had any girlfriends/boyfriends
>tell them that we are focusing on our grades

Thats why I spent my allowances on condoms and hid them in a box under my bed

Welcome to Sup Forums the only place on the internet where you can brag about fucking your sister and people wish they were you.

this is really fucking degenerate and you should be gassed for it.
but it's still kinda hot

it may be inbred but it will still thank me for not making it black

Under the coming regime, we will identify you and put a bullet in your head for offering degenerate thought experiments.

>Would you allow your sister to breed with the nigger, or would you have sex with your sister to save your bloodline?
I'd kill the nigger the moment I realized I'd get away with it.

Its only degenerate if I knock her up. Would rather her be addicted to my dick instead of some nigger or chad who will just hurt her in the end.

kill sister and have sex with nigger

Nah bruv there are plenty of place that would happen

but only on Sup Forums would people admitt to commiting the act / wanting to be in their place

Use nigger for fish bait.
Procreate with sister.
inbred white >>>>>>>>> mongrel niglet

bro what are you even going to do long term?

eventually her instinct will kick in and she'll want kids

having sex with someone without the intention of making kids is already degenerate enough. fucking your own flesh and blood is even more fucked up

is your sister hot though? describe her

We have no relatives, cousins, aunts, uncles so if she wants kids later the sperm bank is an option I suppose

what state are you from?

Around 5'8, 102lbs. Jogs everyday. Did gymnastics since she was 4. C cup not saggy. Nice Ass to tit ratio though. I would say maybe a 7/10

Washington

you should post pics but cover the face famalam

Fuck off Sup Forums. I see you brought your fag army with you too.

Nah, I'd fuck ur mum lad

Fuck off column
I know you're fake and you just post this shit as a psyop
Just a reminder that Incest and Islam go hand in hand and is why the middle east is full of retards
Gas yourself

Incest should be judged on a scale of hotness vs how close they are genetically. For example, if your sister is just average it isn't worth it. But say if your second cousin is average you pounce.

I've got to say sister. It just rankles me that the Indo-European race would go extinct. Normally I wouldn't want to fuck my hypothetical sister but this is an exception.

snow beaner

Side note the forbidden aspect makes me feel alot hotter about it

you're wrong on so many levels man, holy shit

The nigger would not last the night.

bro move to new jersey or rhode island then you can marry your sister

How so? Tell me your incest scale and the reasons why it is superior to mine.

Anyone who would choose to allow the nigger blood line to go on when you had the chance to extinguish it forever is the ultimate retard. Fuck your sister, or don't, but bash that final nigger in the head with a rock.

I torture the nigger for days very horrifyingly and rape my sister every single day, then she gives birth to my inbred spawn if its fucked up Ill kill it, remove the bones and eat it not giving any to my sister because shes a fat bitch.

Also retard OP it is impossible to restore a species with just two humans.

Holy shit bro really? We have no extended family and our parents are in their 60s so that might be an option

So the nigger is a dude? Sounds like BBQ.

If the nigger is a chick, make it a threesome, knock them both up and repopulate the world.

>You're in a isolated island
Way ahead of you

Post picture of sister.

Kill both.

I kill the nigger and breed my sister as much as I can and have as many healthy children as I can. killing those that come out with major genetic issues.

Inbreeding depression is a meme, it takes multiple generations for it to get really mad, and even then we will just have to make do. The nigger will make a minuscule difference and take up resources that could go to us and the children. Inbreeding will happen long term either way.

IRL we'd all just both die though not having any kids and probably not surviving long on the island.

the reason you're supposed to not be attracted to your siblings is because it's a genetic thing so you dont fuck them and make fucked up kids.

you're also fucking your own family members, do i really have to explain that?

No it's not. Even two siblings could repopulate the earth if need be. Successive inbreeding raises the rates of recessive genetic disease, but does not prohibit proliferation, and has no acute effect if you are not a carrier of genetic disease.

Procreate with your sister. Then go Craster style and knock up your daughters and use your sons as a personal army or sacrifice. Kill the nig obviously

Gotta say, there are no niggers on Iceland now.

wtf i live in RI i didnt know that

>keeping evidence on phone for parents to accidently happen upon

Do you not know how well we conspired this?

Underrated

third cousins actually make the most fertile and genetically healthy breeding partners provided you have good genes in the first place. It minimized both inbreeding and outbreeding depression.

I'm pretty sure the nigger would kill you first 90% of the time.

Breeding with your cousins is fine, your mom, your sister or your daughter on the otherhand is a big no no due to how many potential genetic defects you all carry that could be expressed in the inbred spawn. Animals can fuck their sisters because they dont have alot of shit genetics like us humans who have to fuck 25% or lower of our DNA just to get defective spawn.

That experiment already happened thanks to the Sahara Desert

sweden YES

Sadly, there are on Zealand :P

Now that's a plan!

You might as well let your sister breed with the chimps on the island if you're entertaining the idea. First things first - kill the nigger. No use in saving the human race if it'll be made up of half-nigger degenerates

the rate of deformity from first-time consanguineous pairing is rather low ~10%, however to save the human race you will need the female pumping out babies non-stop, and castrating/killing the deformed ones. Both you and the "nigger", and the female will need to breed with eachother's children.

But you must be heartless in the way you deal with deformity. Only the healthy/strong must survive.

Your third cousin is basically another person since they are only related to you from a single greatgreatgrandparent.

based RI has the best incest laws

Why does your parents have access to your phone?

Also, are you planing on doing your mom and taking your dads place as the Patriarch?

You can bang your daughter without murdering your sister. Why do it?

I have never fucked a family member in my life. I just put forth my scale to judge whether or not fucking a family member is worth it. Admittedly it is simplified and lacks obvious factors such as risk vs reward but it's assumed you already are taking those factors into consideration. But I call bullshit on not finding siblings and family member attractive. You are either a very lonely only child or in denial about your secret lust.

Incest raises the rate of recessive genetic disease, it does not guarantee it. If you have multiple children, at least some of them will be healthy, and at least some of their children will be healthy. Any children born with debilitating genetic diseases would simply die, as you have no way to save them.
Humans do not have a higher rate of genetic disease than other mammals.

>take pics with phone
>put on computer
>delete from phone
>upload photos
>delete from computer

I've honestly never fucked a nigger. Was close once, but I suddenly became wake and then I just started running.

what's so hard for me to believe that i dont have sexual attraction to family members?

My mom would never agree to that plus she is 62 so no thanks

I have a bad habit of leaving my phone lying around and my mom is nosy. Why would I need pictures anyway when I get biweekly sex?

His parents obviously browses Sup Forums

>having pictures when you have a living version you can use

This isn't true at all. inbreeding only increases the chance of major defects (already low lets say 2%) by up to 40%ish. so you now have a 3ish% chance of a major fuckup.

The problem with inbreeding is it compounds over generations. in a few hundred years that 3% grows to 60%

The major taboo against incest is because it disrupts family roles which is a much bigger deal. it's why people care about an incestral relationship even if they aren't having kids.

To brag on Sup Forums

At least post a pic of your mom then

>parents having access to phone.
underage, b&

Everyone is another person

Your family members could also just be ugly therefore you have no attraction to them. But the point of my scale is that the sexual attraction goes up as the genetic similarity goes down. Tell me how far apart genetically I have to be with a girl in order for it to be morally justified to fornicate with her?

People have pictures in there wallets of those they love. Maybe your sister is just a fuckhole to you?

>believes some stupid book that has been rewritten hundreds of times

kys my man

Since Ill be stuck on that island Ill have my sister masturbate the nigger then kick her head away and bottle up his sperm to insert into her. Then I make her do this a bunch of times. Afterwards I kill him and eat him.

Then I use his sperm and stick it into my sister's pussy and wait nine months for her to give birth, if its a boy its food, but if its a girl its a new fucking toy and due to diversity that means I can breed with it to make quadroon daughters to take my cock. I can always use my sister to make a inbred child to combine with my mulatto spawn then have him fuck the quadroon child to produce a daughter I can fuck with no defects at all.

>bragging about fucking your sister

Never once bragged. People have been asking me questions and I have been giving them answers.

if you ever drift apart you'll wish you had pics still

Important enough of a person not to post a pic on a website that found Shia Labluff based off of jet contrails and wood panels in cabins.

Because I wouldn't need it anymore. Besides not wanting it around keeping it would be a waste of resources.

Resources are precious when on an island.

Old women are a net drain.

They definitely will drift apart. Dude doesn't have any pictures of his sister. Not even her face. Nigga go on her Facebook download a face shi t post it. Delete from phone. Easy.

the funny thing is this bitch is an irl coal burner

I don't have a sister and I'd kill the nigger. You can't sustain humanity with just 3 people anyway you dumb fuck.

SAGE

Please refer to