The Black Male mass Incarceration Problem

:To give a lens for viewing this data India is a country of 1.2 Billion people, the country in total only has around 380,000 prisoners. In fact, there are more African American men incarcerated in the U.S. than the total prison populations in India, Argentina, Canada, Lebanon, Japan, Germany, Finland, Israel and England combined."

huffingtonpost.com/antonio-moore/black-mass-incarceration-statistics_b_6682564.html

today we live in a society rule by white supremacy capitalism thaat profitz off incarating black males. black areas are over policed and black men are killed for nothing. see look at the mike brown case. he was a young black man that didn't do ANYTHING. then the cop decided to fuck with him. HE HELD HIS HANDS UP AND SAID "PLEASE DON"T SHOOT" but the cop shot him anyways..

black people today are used by white supremacy capitalism to make money. plain and simple.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/30/white-people-are-more-likely-to-deal-drugs-but-black-people-are-more-likely-to-get-arrested-for-it/
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/06/can-jobs-deter-crime/396758/
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/30/white-people-are-more-likely-to-deal-drugs-but-black-people-are-more-likely-to-get-arrested-for-it
theatlantic
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/06/can-jobs-deter-crime/396758
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_income
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/yannis-varoufakis-capitalism-ending-obsolete-former-greek-finance-minister-artificial-intelligence-a8006826.html
businessinsider.com/will-universal-basic-income-save-us-from-job-stealing-robots-2017-11
youtu.be/Va7iXwUa-QM
nber.org/papers/w22399
money.howstuffworks.com/only-53-percent-pay-income-tax.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Once black peoples stop committing inordinate amounts of crime, we can talk. Until then, nothing will ever get better for niggers, even if somehow you could magically get rid of racism.

The black male has a black culture problem. Which causes them to be incarcerated at a higher rate and is why Americas homicide rate is so high. The majority of homicides are blacks killing blacks.

stop committing crimes
oh wait im sorry, that isn't "gangster" enough and their jewish run music isn't telling them to do it

Problem? Niggers just can't function in society without white people beating them and threatening them to be nice. This is why prison is the nigger's natural habitat.

Really there are 3 viable options:

1. People in the ghetto will agree to assimilate into mainstream culture (without any preconditions), and the policy of locking up violent offenders can be relaxed.

2. The state can take a true monopoly of violence, and inundate crime ridden ghettos to enforce the laws and act with lethal force when needed. This would be without reprisals from 'civil rights' organizations, etc.

3. We can keep our head in the sand about the root problem is: A small core of hyper-violent and anti-social blacks living in our urban centers. In this scenario, we will continue to lock up everyone who is identified as part of this violent, anti-social culture. Nothing will change, and millions will suffer.

The choice is yours, America. How much backbone do you have?

End mass incarceration and bring back the death penalty swiftly executed after one appeal.

PANTS UP DON'T LOOT

If we gassed them all we would be solving the problem

you do know there areas aver over policed. they are always police cars in the getto but never in whtie areas. you do know they are white people smoking crack in the suburbs right? you do know white kids smoke weed in the suburbs. but the police arn't there harasing them. so more young black males will be caught with drugs. do you know white people do drugs more than black people but get arrested more?
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/30/white-people-are-more-likely-to-deal-drugs-but-black-people-are-more-likely-to-get-arrested-for-it/

also you do know black people arn't given jobs, right? if the goverment set up a program giving them good paying jobs they won't deal dope and shoot people. yOU DO KNOW THAT RIGHT/
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/06/can-jobs-deter-crime/396758/

i know i just gave you alot of infomation. but at least try and learn cuz righ now you looking MAD dumb. racists nazi's are punched for a reason

He dindu nuffink

Archived it for you

>washingtonpost com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/30/white-people-are-more-likely-to-deal-drugs-but-black-people-are-more-likely-to-get-arrested-for-it
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/30/white-people-are-more-likely-to-deal-drugs-but-black-people-are-more-likely-to-get-arrested-for-it
>theatlantic com/business/archive/2015/06/can-jobs-deter-crime/396758
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/06/can-jobs-deter-crime/396758

Yes, comrade, but when whites smoke crack and MJ they fuck around in their house or eat Cheetos while watching Netflix.

When ghetto-blacks smoke MJ or crack they go out and murder people or beat the shit out of each other.

Are you beginning to understand the problem?

>also you do know black people arn't given jobs, right?

The thing with Sup Forums if a black person has a job they would yell affirmative action. But when they are jobless they bicker about their tax dollars. When you ask "which is it?" they would rather them in between minimum wage jobs. Okay fine, but then you see the blacks complaining about low wages. Then Sup Forums says "well maybe you should find a higher paying job"?

>black people arn't given jobs
gibs me dat

So why is there still so much crime in Black communities?

Denzel knows what's up

Lol this is nothing compared to how many niggers stuff african prisons.

Well, unlike the Sup Forums hivemind I do regard the massive incarceration of black men as a problem. First off, it costs a shitload of money to maintain. Second, it is absolutely devastating to the black community. Third, it hurts black women by harming their relationship prospects and makes it harder for them to raise children which leads to: Fourth, it is self-fulfilling and self-reinforcing.

However there is no easy answer to fix it. Black male incarceration is a product of a number of things: cultural, economic, and (if we're being brutally honest) genetic. A culture that glorifies or at least is apathetic to the criminal life is the largest reason, second is the lack of economic opportunities particularly in the inner cities, and finally genetic predisposition to crime is reinforced by poor sexual selection by black women.

But what can you do? Some say legalizing drugs would help, and it would, but it's overblown. A very large number of criminals are incarcerated for violent crime or non-drug offenses. We can't stop being a rule of law country that gives violent crime a pass. But it's obvious the prisons are doing very little to stop crime among blacks. They neither fear nor respect prison. If anything it's become a rite of passage in many communities. That's a mockery of the very notion of justice.

So why are all the police in the black parts of town? Is it safer there? Better doughnut shops?

Under this flag my country has killed millions of communists and God willing we'll kill millions more until that totalitarian and destructive ideology is eradicated forever.

The problem isn't race, the problem that nobody wants to talk about is single mothers. That's why you see these problems that black people have starting to creep into white people.

Nice try, it isn't white supremacy. It is lack of impulse control & fatherless homes. If you're black did you grow up with a father? Did your parents wait until they were married to have you? Did they stay together? Those, by far, are the most important factors that affect the chances of having a good life. Did your parents emphasis school work, good grades & school activities. If you said yes to all of these I'm betting you have a better than average chance of not being in jail

Well; at least some private prisons make money off niggers. That is about the only way you can get something from the nigger scourge.

Bump for chains

you do know basic income would fix that right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_income
if america just realized if you give everyone a basic income of say.... 2000 a month. then they could survive easier. they would have a minimum wage job plus a basic income from the goverment. this would lower POVERTY DRAMTICALLY!! when you don't have to worry about paying bills you could start investing and increase your living standard.
many economists like Yannis Varoufakis have made this point
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/yannis-varoufakis-capitalism-ending-obsolete-former-greek-finance-minister-artificial-intelligence-a8006826.html
"He suggested one effective policy would be for 10 per cent of all future issue of shares to be put into a "common welfare fund" owned by the people. Out of this a "universal basic dividend" could be paid to every citizen."

oru current system jsut doesn't work. it profits off exploiting the lower class

you do know that right?

You should know better than this OP.

They are in jail because they are fucking criminals. Not because we willy-nilly go around scooping up nogs and tossing them in the slammer.

You're fucking gay.

Whats the solution? Separation.

But; niggers don't deserve anything. Because they are niggers.

We had police in our town growing up. We knew their names, got to know them, provided lemonade for them on long shifts. Befriending & honoring your police department keeps you safer. When your part of the problem you hide from & obstruct them & create unsafe spaces.

If cops didn't like blacks, they wouldn't police ghettos at all. They would just let them tear themselves apart, cause thats just what niggers do.

Mass genocide!

Given the amount of unsolved homicides and theft in black cities, they’re clearly under-policed.

>Income for existing

No

>Feign wanting diversity
>Make social welfare benefits that encourage single mothers by giving more money and benefits to single mothers and increase said benefits for each kid the mother has.
>Preach wanting more diverse communities and how our culture is a melting pot of different cultures and its a good thing
>Pass laws/city ordinances that make it illegal to "discriminate" against renters/prospective home buyers.
>Pass laws/city ordinances that change zoning laws to allow low income housing and HUD approved housing to be built in middle class housing projects.
>Pass laws that force banks to give homeowner loans to poor black people knowing they will never be able to eventually pay the loan payment increase (finance charges) when it hits after 5 years.
>5 years is enough time to shit up a nice middle class, mostly white community with drugs, prostitution, and violent crime.
>After seeing the changes, the middle class white people in the community move, leaving unoccupied abandoned houses
>Abandoned houses bring more crime, drugs prostitution.
>Now that most of the middle class white people have moved out of the neighborhood and property value is in the shitter, local Democrat politicians promise to crack down on crime.
>Police crack down on all crimes, huge numbers of black people get arrested (because they are the majority of the community now).
>Rich Democrats that started the diversity campaign for the city now buy up huge swaths of land, while the banks evict the black people that now can't afford their loans, and announce it's time to "Regentrify" the neighborhood.

Either Ship them back to Africa wall off ghettos and allow them to police themselves. Democrats are just using them as tools to play the housing market.

>give niggers free money or they will misbehave

fucking kill yourself asap

>Problem
I don't see any problem.

Niggers make good gladiators. Bring back the blood sport for our entertainment.

I was responding to the commie who said the reason there are so many black people in jail is because there are more police on patrol in their neighborhoods.

>Implying that higher black crime rates are an illusion.

simple. three strikes your dead.

also allow victims to get restitution of damages from inmate labor. Lots of people don't get the full weight of the law simply because of the costs involved and the fact the damn nigger has no money to bother prosecuting.

>crack selling niggers who spend their day robbing stores and shooting heroin deserve to get payed via productive people's tax money
Fucking commies are such retards

>In fact, there are more African American men incarcerated in the U.S. than the total prison populations in India, Argentina, Canada, Lebanon, Japan, Germany, Finland, Israel and England combined."

So you saying they commiting crimes and sheit

>Yannis Varoufakis
>former greek finance minister
>thinking any recent greek finance minister should be taken seriously

This is terrible bait.

India doesn't have a lot of niggers so... ofcourse they will have a lower prison population. Michael Brown was on video robbing a store and the autopsy supports the cops claim. Every witness was a nigger with a different story. Don't like it? Move to Africa, the land of tolerance and diversity

you do know elon musk and mark zurkerburg supprots it right?
businessinsider.com/will-universal-basic-income-save-us-from-job-stealing-robots-2017-11

they are the two most important people today and they realize it.

do you really expect someone with 3 kids to supprot their family with minimum wage? giving them a basic income would help them ALOT. and decrease crime and improve standard of living

you do know that right?

Anons quit replying to leftist slide threads without saging and dropping major red pills. The lefty leaves when red pills debunking their greatest lies are presented. The lie they use to abuse white civilization. Red pills nuke slide threads. Now that lefty is making a new slide thread.

Always sage lefty slide threads and

Render them down to their cash value. Should be something like 15.00.

> black areas are over policed

lmao no they're not what are you talking about, there are places in Detroit and Chicago where if you're killed the cops will never find your body because there are so many areas they won't go to.

I'm a cop in a major urban City. Yeah, majority black areas have more police than majority white areas. Do you know why? Because they commit most of the crime. They have to be "over policed" because they can't behave or solve their own problems. And when they try to solve their own problems they usually use violence to do it.

We have a few pockets of white areas in the area I work in. They complain that they never see the police driving around their neighborhoods. Do you know why? Because we are all tied up dealing with nonsense in the ghettos. In our department we are all assigned "zones" which basically a section of city blocks you are supposed to patrol. If we are short handed the first "zone" we pull a car out of is the white areas. Why? Because we can't pull a car out of the black area. If they don't constantly see us driving around and know they are close they start fucking around. Robbing people, shooting each other, breaking into houses, etc.

The black culture encourages crime. Encourages murder. Encourages domestic violence. Encourages using violence. That is the reality and until you change the culture nothing is going to change.

You write like someone with a jailhouse GED.

>fatherless homes

This is a meme. Tommysoto would talk about how black mothers would beat their kids with all sorts of foreign objects...well that was both ways for my mom and dad but my dad being far worse.
>Did your parents wait until they were married to have you?
how the fuck would I know
>Did they stay together?
Yes. Ironically I did not have the white people problem of divorce.
>Did your parents emphasis school work, good grades & school activities.
they did
>If you said yes to all of these I'm betting you have a better than average chance of not being in jail
My dad was the one who put me in jail though nothing serious anyway. Talk about irony.

Norbro why would you trust jewish rags to tell you the truth?

If you thought American blacks were bad, you should see the ones in the rest of the world.

You are making a mistake seperating culture from genetics. Our culture helps guide us in mate selection and therefore has a role in genetics.
For example:
there are 2 girls in front of me. One is in designer top and skirt, with her heels on and hair and make up on. The other is in a hoop dress with a bonnet. Which one do I want to make babies with so to speak?
>flipside
I'm getting ready to go out and try to get some puss-puss.
Do I wear designer t-shirt and jeans, with my fresh kicks and my hair gel'd just right
or
Do i wear a frilly shirt with frilly cuffs, a long tail coat, and a powder wig?

Now lets pretend I hook up with that girl or better yet, get married and start a family. Then my culture will have had a direct impact on the genes of the next generation. This meme about poverty being the source of nigger problems needs to end.

The real red pill is these niggers are serious habitual offenders who experience more leniency from the bench than any other race and its all for optics, just like in any other case where niggers are made exceptions to the rules everyone else must follow. The optics in this case being prison demographics. They like to keep things at a nice tidy 28-30% equally white, black and hispanic (Ethnically Mexican in border states). The sad truth is niggers would probably represent 2 thirds of our prison population if they were treated as severely under the law as whites and hispanics are. Niggers are a failed race. They just need to be walled off and forgotten.

basic income is a terrible idea

The concept that they are oppressed or victims is exactly what keeps them down. Time for them to look at where the blame starts, in their own homes. It does suck if you have a single, whoring mother more concerned with posting pics on facebook for the attention than tending to her children & making sure they study hard & being involved with the school to make sure they get the best education possible. A shame if they don't get values of Christ & family. A shame if they are raised in an environment & some genetic predispositions that leave them with less ability to put off immediate gratification for a long term betterment. The change has to come from them. Sorry, street thugs who only graduate high school at a 60% rate are doomed to end up in jail unless they change their focus & work on their own communities instead of blaming everyone else.

>problem
STOP
BREAK
THE
LAW
ASSHOLES

Niggers would waste that money on drugs and prostitution real fast. They don't know how money works.

>In poor black neighborhoods, drugs tend to be sold outdoors, in the open. In white neighborhoods, by contrast, drug transactions typically happen indoors, often between friends and acquaintances. If you sell drugs outside, you're much more likely to get caught.

How is this a result of racism? It’s white peoples fault that black people are irresponsible in the ways they deal drugs? Obviously it’s going to be harder for police to catch criminals who are committing crimes in private than it is to catch people committing crimes in public.

ever heard of a crackhouse?

blacks sell drugs indoors aswell
youtu.be/Va7iXwUa-QM

they have houses ware they sell crack out of and they let the crack heads smoke crack in it

you do know that right?

...and he's gone when red pills debunking their greatest lie are dropped

You understand that Universal Basic Income is code for permanent underclass right? Once the Bourg is able to convince you to tax anyone with a meaningful income their wealth and capital gains are secured forever. Nobody will ever have the ability to save money and build meaningful wealth.

None of those fucks champion for a return to pre-bush capital gains tax rates but they will push for socialism. Just so long as it doesn't come out of their pocket. It's not even about preventing proletariat uprising, it's about ensuring that their investment capital has less competition allowing them to demand more interest.

Why do commies think they have it figured out? You do know you’re in you’re 20s. You do know that right?

>Black Male mass Incarceration Problem
it's actually the nigger crime problem

Learn to spell, nigger
>Pic related
>Goes in the Options field

Blacks view going to jail/prison the equivelant as whites going to college. It doesn't embarrass them, they are proud of it.

nah

most economist agree that a basic income would fix most problems

hold this L

>Some say legalizing drugs would help, and it would

Here's your redpill for the day.
Niggers, as always, are their own worst enemies.

America’s modern war on drugs was established at a time of growing African American political power.
Many of the toughest crime laws were crafted based on ideas and political mobilization that came from prominent black Americans — including writers, poets, civil rights activists, elected officials, clergy, and their close allies in the Democratic Party – despite growing misgivings and controversy.

>1970. June. Ebony magazine publishes article titled “Blacks Declare War on Dope.”
“Most community groups agree that the first offensive must be against black pushers and distributors who, as one father of a 19-year-old addict says, ‘come brazenly into our neighborhoods and murder and cripple our children with that junk’.

>1970. September-October. MAJOR FEDERAL DRUG WAR LEGISLATION PASSES. Only two black congressman, including Rep. John Conyers from Michigan, vote against the bill.

>1971. February. The Congressional Black Caucus is founded by Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY).
Through most of its history, the CBC would advocate actively for tough drug war legislation.

>1971. March 25. The Congressional Black Caucus secures a closed-door meeting with President Nixon in the Cabinet Room. During the session, the group demands more action to stop the flow of narcotics into urban neighborhoods.
Rep. Charles Rangel urges Nixon to do more to fight drugs without waiting for further congressional action, warning that support might soon build for drug legalization.

>blacks are 13% of the american population
>well over half of all violent crime is committed by blacks
>over 90% of the violent crime committed by blacks is committed by black males
>so it turns out that 6.5% of the population commits over half of all violent crime
>wait, some of that 6.5% are still young children or are too old to do too much
>so you be sayin' that about 3.5% of the population commits over half of all violent crime in a country of over 300 million?

>Problem

The alternative is to release 380,000 undomesticated niggers into the wild.

>the only options are affirmative action for blacks or welfare

Are you fucking retarded? How about black people just become competent to get a job without affirmative action?

>1972. March 22. Nixon’s “Shafer” commission, made up largely of CONSERVATIVE WHITE elected officials, RECOMMENDS LEGALIZATION OF MARIJUANA.
“Neither the marijuana user nor the drug itself can be said to constitute a danger to public safety,” writes co-author Gov. Raymond Shafer, a Republican from Pennsylvania. THE MEASURE RECEIVES NO SUPPORT FROM BLACK LAWMAKERS IN CONGRESS.

>1972. August 10. Jet magazine publishes a cover story describing drugs as a form of “Slavery.”

>1973. January. New York Governor Nelson Rockefeller, a longtime member of the NAACP with close ties to the black community, rolls out drug laws that would set a new standard for tough sentences, even for low-level non-violent drug offenders.
He is joined at the podium by prominent BLACK LEADERS from New York City who support the measure and URGE ROCKEFELLER TO ADOPT EVEN MORE STRINGENT PENALTIES INCLUDING THE DEATH PENALTY for “pushers.”

>1973. May 8. Governor Rockefeller signs laws setting minimum prison sentences of 15 years to life for possessing even small amounts of illegal narcotics, including marijuana, heroin and cocaine.

>1977. August 2nd. President Jimmy Carter proposes easing Federal marijuana laws.
“I support legislation amending Federal law to eliminate all Federal criminal penalties for the possession of up to one ounce of marijuana.” THE MEASURE FAILS TO FIND SUPPORT IN DEMOCRATICALLY CONTROLLED CONGRESS.

>1982. Conservative Republican Sen. Strom Thurmond and Democratic Sen. JOE BIDEN — both members of the House Judiciary Committee — partner on a new anti-crime bill penned initially by Biden’s staff.
“I told him and I told my Democratic colleagues, ‘I’ll make a deal. If you keep your right-wing guys from killing this bill, I’ll keep the liberals off the bill,” BIDEN said.

>so you be sayin' that about 3.5% of the population commits over half of all violent crime in a country of over 300 million?
SHEEEEEEEEEEEITTTTTTt

>1986. July 23. Actor Ossie Davis joins street vigils against crack epidemic organized by leaders of 60 black churches in New York City.
“Just as in the past we fought slavery and we fought racism, we are going to fight drugs and the total indifference of those in power,” Davis said.

>1986. October. MAJOR FEDERAL DRUG WAR LEGISLATION PASSES. Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 passes Congress, enacting far tougher Federal mandatory minimum sentencing laws for drug offenders, including those caught with marijuana. Establishes a 100-to-1 disparity in punishments for crack cocaine compared with powder form of drug.
The measure is supported by the Congressional Black Caucus, THOUGH SOME MEMBERS WANT EVEN HARSHER PENALTIES FOR DRUG CRIMES. Sixteen of nineteen African American members of the House — including Texas Rep. Mickey Leland and California Rep. Ron Dellums — co-sponsor the bill.

>1988. May 17. Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY) publishes an op-ed in the New York Times titled “Legalize Drugs? Not on your life.”
He chastises President Reagan for not doing enough to battle illegal narcotics and calls crack “the worst drug epidemic in our history.”

>1989. March. Ebony magazine publishes an article describing Rep. Rangel as “The Front-Line General In the War On Drugs.” Rangel talks about the “cancerous epidemic” of drugs hitting black communities in America.
Rangel chastises the administration of President George H.W. Bush for not doing enough to stop drugs.

>1991. Rep. Charles Rangel insists that the drug war should continue in a televised debate with CONSERVATIVE William F. Buckley Jr., WHO WANTS DRUGS LEGALIZED.
“What do you want to do with the [800,000] people that you convict?” Buckley asks. “Do you want to torture them to death?” He argues that the drug war is leading to 800 deaths per day.
Rangel goes on to insist “I still believe that [laws] should be there” and argues against legalization. He argues that someone “like Colin Powell” should be placed in charge of the effort.

>1994. Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act passes Democratically-controlled Congress with overwhelming margins based on Democratic support, with significant Republican opposition.
Major backers include Senate Judiciary chairman JOE BIDEN and New York Senator CHARLES SCHUMER. Measure is supported by the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives.
Establishes “three strikes and you’re out” sentencing rules. Expands death penalty to include drug trafficking crimes.

LET THE WHINING BEGIN!!

>1997. Rep. MAXINE WATERS (D-CA) elected chair of Congressional Black Caucus.
“Mandatory minimum sentences – especially those related to drug possession – and laws that impose more severe penalties for crack cocaine than powder cocaine have resulted in the incarceration of a disproportionate amount of African Americans.”

reminder that you cannot use the argument that niggers get arrested more because they're niggers

You addressed none of the points.

If I am taxed more how can I build wealth?

If these people think basic income is good, why do they not propose taxing their income streams to pay for it?

Burden of proof is on you asshole.

reminder that whites are more likely to be killed in a police encounter than blacks

nber.org/papers/w22399

Most crime committed by recidivists. Bring on the Three strikes (felonies) and you are out. Hell, let's make it 4, blacks love systemic advantages, why not give them another.

Striking out isn't meant as a deterrent, but it may act as one. No, it is meant merely as a tool to remove you from the pool. Sure maybe you got framed once, twice, OK HOLY FUCK NIGGA U GOT FRAMED 3 TIMES? OK well you are gunna do a little time and just to make sure we are going to sterilize you permanently this time around.

4 times though? 4 Times you got framed? Nope, forced labor camp or a bullet in the brain, your choice Tyrell.

>Weasel words
Don't forget to SAGE when replying to these retarded threads

2 strikes and we revoke your citizenship, making you a stateless refugee, and send your ass to cuckmoney or sweden

In all honesty just execute anyone who supports universal income.

Return the savages to the jungle and then them kill and eat each other all they want. These stone age hominids are incompatible with white civilization.

but then how will i redpill the normie lurkers?

I’m quoting your article dipshit. The article you posted to prove your point literally states that blacks are more likely to sell drugs in private than whites. Obviously selling drugs in public results in a higher likelihood of getting arrested. I’m not saying they don’t sell drugs in private at all.

Niggers will ALWAYS blame everyone else but everyone knows it is the niggers fault, they are inferior apes that are prone to criminality nothing more.

You can drop red pills and sage at the same time, user. Every time these threads get bumped better threads get pushed off the first page.

You fucking dummy. The welfare state, created by your beloved democrat party, did this. They incentivized black fathers leaving the household. These young men were raised by women for generations. They were taught to handle stressful situations like a woman would react to them. The crime and recidivism rate went through the roof. It's as simple as that. I hope you get gang raped by a pack of niggers. Maybe then you will stop making excuses for them and start dealing with the hard truth that these people are a danger to society and need to be separated from the rest of us.

oh no lauren southern e-celeb thread #69, strayan niggerdick thread #420, and larp before the larp #666 will be slid

if everyone in the ghetto got a $2000 monthly as income from the government, crime would go up as their black asses would have everyone to steal from equally.

You haven't thought this through, have you?

So obviously the answer OP wants is to let all the blacks out of prison cause dey dindu nuffin. It aint dey fault. Dey was going to college. Give niggers a free pass. If you arrest them for crime you are a racist piece of shit.

what? not everyone pays taxes
only half of americans pay income taxes
money.howstuffworks.com/only-53-percent-pay-income-tax.htm

thats why i dismissed you. you HAVE NO idea wtf you are taling about.

Most big time economists agree that basic income would fix most problems

you do know that right?

>You fucking dummy. The welfare state, created by your beloved democrat party, did this.
this.

youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8

Niggers need to reproduce less, mass incarceration is doing us a favor

*sell drugs in public

>Most big time economists agree
weasel words. statement discarded

I see no problem here. Yes, white people rule America. Get over it or gtfo.

>Let me keep adding shit onto the shit pile that shouldn't even be here in the first place
Those should all be reported and saged too