Is Trump a Jewish puppet or can we still rely on him to fix this country?

Is Trump a Jewish puppet or can we still rely on him to fix this country?

He has no plans to fix Canada as far as I'm aware

He's a HUGE kike puppet, but his immigration policies and SCOTUS appointments will buy us some time.

Come:

hes an out of touch billionaire

>US President
>not being our puppet

Like father, like son

It doesn't matter because the office of presidency is a figure-head, and the country is actually run by the Supreme Court.

Fix the country? hahahaha

That dumb nigger is trying to rob it blind.

See pic
Any questions?

Goldman Sachs puppet

>the country is actually run by the Supreme Court
well bless your little heart

More memes like this. Time to aim for the heart of the beast, lad.

Obviously, people who have sided with the anti-white establishment really dislike people such as myself mentioning the reality of it.

>Is Trump a Jewish puppet or can we still rely on him to fix this country?
check out this newspaper article that documents the moment Trump nearly missed being assassinated by the Mafia and the feds earned his lifelong loyalty by saving his life

>democracy
>fix anything

>That dumb nigger is trying to rob it blind.
yeah but all the people on his team who know how are too old to get anything done, glorious times

In case nobody else noticed, Israel is totally helping Trump's administration. There has been a huge backlash of sex allegations against Democrats this last week or so. Mossad has dirt on EVERYONE.

sounds like you need to be nudged a bit closer to reality, let me help
>the civilian surface government is actually run by the Supreme Court

Lets see..

Neither. You niggers have no idea what they have planned.

Bubba don't like what you are saying

>implying the supreme court hasn't consistently been overruling the supposed legislature for the better part of the last century
Keep trying, user. It gives me something to push back against. :3

Another name for the Supreme Court is the "Deep State," though they're really only "deep" because the blue-pilled masses refuse to consider their ultimate power over the country, and have foolishly not been insisting that this group be the main news story of the day, week, month and year...

Domestically, yes. But the President makes foreign policy.