a.pomf.cat/hpdixa.png
a.pomf.cat/tnyrkh.png
a.pomf.cat/oowtfn.png
a.pomf.cat/deaxbg.png
a.pomf.cat/rcqxtf.png
a.pomf.cat/qogztw.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Katyusha has been upgraded

You fuckers. We are gonna get sent to /c/ again.

CRASHING THIS THREAD

Do you have a problem with cute tanks?
Why must you make tanks sad?

No you dolt. I just dont want the thread to be deleted or moved again.

Then let's talk.
Like OP's question. How likely to you consider a spn-off anime?

I will hunt you down and deliver the punishment that you so deserve!

>tfw today I saw a rusted Sherman
my heart broke

It all depends on a lot of things. It is called the Final Chapter for a reason but maybe it just means the Miho based universe will be over. Like with most franchises if there is enough support and the money is there then they could pull a Brave Witches and make it based on a whole new cast.

My dream is still Gyaru und Panzer.

Let have some discussion

How does Erika smells like? what does her mouth taste like? Does she has any pubes?

>maybe it just means the Miho based universe will be over
That's basically what I think.
Situation's too good to stop.

Smells like a tasty steak.
Mouth tastes like gravy and meat.
Has plenty of nice smooth pubes, but still a bit firm due to her tough girl diet.

Anyone else you wanna know?

Bad, Bad, Too many

H-How!?

>tfw you had to go to an office party on your waifu's birthday

You're lucky to see a Sherman. The only museum with tanks nearby me has a fetish for Howitzer tanks mostly.

Can you give her a kiss in the forehead for me ;_;

tfw not enough time or sobriety left to celebrat enow

I want my two favorite Garupans to fuse so I don't have to choose between them.

Process of elimination. Take care of Peri!

Okay I will.

to be honest I know where to find M4s, M7s Priest and this M3 Lee (pic, it's a late since no side door).

but nowhere to find my Naomi

Here, have the objectively two best girls fused.

>best girls

That's not Kay and Yukari.

Literally Erika 2.0. Hooray.

I want to breed my dog Erika, she's a 3 years old german shepherd

Any volunteers?

You can be sure she'll be raised in a family with tanks, milsurp, love and outdoors.

That is an exceedingly cute Chobiko. She shouldn't be this cute.

Here, breed it with this.

sorry small doggy is not my thing, I like large doggies

I want to breed Nonna

How do we fix these bakas?

My making an example of that fluffy one, second from the left! Beating her within an inch of her life should instill confidence to the other superior girls!

Anal Choby

The bakas are adorable, and shouldn't be fixed.

I want an anime where we learn all of Chiyomi's secrets. Why does she go by a pseudonym instead of her real name? How did she earn the undivided praise of her entire school? Is she a senshadaou savant, or did her skill only come through backbreaking practice? How deep does her relationship with Anzu go?

man, wed be lucky if we get sent to /c/

fuck it, might as well pull out all the stops and yolo it

Finally got all those Birthday girls rendered at long last, it was worth it for the cute! Enjoy!

Momo: a.pomf.cat/vzgkst.png
Anzu: a.pomf.cat/lkfbix.png
Yuzu: a.pomf.cat/psydha.png

Miho: a.pomf.cat/qdgfit.png
Yukari: a.pomf.cat/iosmfy.png
Hana: a.pomf.cat/gkwaki.png
Mako: a.pomf.cat/oecabb.png

Erwin: a.pomf.cat/olzjgq.png
Saemonza: a.pomf.cat/ojfavr.png
Oryou: a.pomf.cat/xpjooq.png
Caesar: a.pomf.cat/nifmqq.png

Maho: a.pomf.cat/asuzae.png
Erika: a.pomf.cat/patplv.png

Anchovy: a.pomf.cat/xjancb.png
Pepperoni: a.pomf.cat/dgtldw.png
Carpaccio: a.pomf.cat/dabmyh.png

Alice: a.pomf.cat/qfamyn.png
Mika: a.pomf.cat/qcctep.png

Nishi: a.pomf.cat/gxbdba.png
Kay: a.pomf.cat/hpdixa.png
Katyusha: a.pomf.cat/tnyrkh.png
Taiga: a.pomf.cat/oowtfn.png

Darjeeling: a.pomf.cat/deaxbg.png
Pekoe: a.pomf.cat/rcqxtf.png
Assam: a.pomf.cat/qogztw.png

>baka
Did I tell her that she pooped a little on my dick during anal? How silly I am?

great job, man

Why did you choose your favorite girl over your second favorite girl?

Because of her heart.

Thank you, user. Glad you enjoy them!

I really admire my second favourite girl, and I think she'd be really neat to hang around with, but there's only one girl I've actually fallen totally in love with, so the answer is obvious!

Man, I'm still trying to choose. It's tough.

>implying I can choose

Anchovy has cute feet.

And completely unmanageable pubes!

Well you have to choose as some point. Maybe then it'll fix your horribly bad habits.

Yuzu is the only one with feet. This is quite unsettling.

What bad habits?

You know out of all of the ones you did that one was my favorite. I wish you took it further honestly. it gave me a fair few good faps.

They took my idea, turned it into a shitty CYOA that basically was the same fucking pasta but with minor unneeded details added. Fuck that guy who did that. Also, I feel bad for Nishifags.

But almost all schools except Oarai, Chihatan and Kuromorimine have pseudonymes, user.

She uses the pseudonym to cover up a scarred past.
She silenced the dissenters and doesn't bring them to matches so it just looks like she has undivided praise.
Her skill is from mostly hard work.
She and Anzu are part of the same parasitic hivemind.
She has worn a buttplug in every senshadou match and scrimmage she's ever been in.

But you don't feel bad for anyone else?

Also what Nishifags? Long gone.

whats the darjeeling part? thats just Miho slightly more blonde

>But you don't feel bad for anyone else?
No one remembers or cares about my other pastas except Nonna knows and that didn't harm any girl. Nonna was already seen as a molester.

>Also what Nishifags? Long gone.
They were predominantly here during her birthday.

>dat saori

Your Katyusha one hurts me to this day. I was always neutral to dogs but now I'm starting to hate them the more and more I see them.

I forgot I did that one. Sorry, please know that none of my pastas are meant to be harmful to any Garupan (I actually dislike it when girls are hurt during sex). Dogs wouldn't rape Katyusha, especially as viciously as I depicted. Dogs are nice animals that just like companionship. I am sorry I associate Katyusha with bestiality and others seem to as well. Take that as you will.

I still want a bestiality doujin of Katyusha.

How does an Anzu and Anchovy end up in this position?

while I can't speak for all Nishifags, i always thought the vomit story was cute and fitting of her character

Katyusha on all fours getting ready for her doggy mate.

Fucking Thank you.

I keep saying it over and over again, it's a joke on how reckless Nishi is and how she charges in all the time. If she were the type to give someone a blowjob, she would go in without thinking to give you the best blowjob ever, would most likely mess up, and have your dick hit her gag reflex resulting in vomit. The emetophilia part was just for a gag. I am glad at least a few people understood.

Too many of you fags are so vanilla it hurts.

While I guess it's fitting and "cute" in a strange way, I can understand why some wouldn't like it. I know I'm not a fan when my Garupan is lewded.

i have 2 tied for first and 2 tied for 2nd soooo

I don't think it's a case of being vanilla. I just think people know their fetishes aren't exactly normal and they don't want to put them on their favorite girl because they see them as a totally pure character they can poor all their otherwise wasted love into.

Fapping to fetishes and legitimate love. Both very different things. People simply won't enjoy you ruining that image for them, even if it were one of their fetishes. Good for you for being able to have the two coexist. But that's a very desensitised outlook on the whole waifu thing. In fact most people would usually chastise you for having two waifu but the people here don't because they are too loving and kind overall.

Would you say you have any particular annoyance with any of the fags for being to vanilla? Just a bit curious with that.

I want my wife Kay to be as happy as possible, even if it means sleeping on the couch while she experiments with other men..

I didn't know Momo was such good friend with Miho and Erika.

Not even Kayukarifag is this degenerate, fuck off.

what is momo thikning about

Wondering where her monocle went.

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

>I don't think it's a case of being vanilla. I just think people know their fetishes aren't exactly normal and they don't want to put them on their favorite girl because they see them as a totally pure character they can poor all their otherwise wasted love into.

I don't know if that is true, as many people tend to go like
>liking vomit/puke/bestiality/feet
etc.

>Fapping to fetishes and legitimate love. Both very different things. People simply won't enjoy you ruining that image for them, even if it were one of their fetishes. Good for you for being able to have the two coexist. But that's a very desensitised outlook on the whole waifu thing.

That's why for the most part I stopped. I had fun writing these but if it bothers people this much I'll just stop. No reason to constantly trigger people I legitimately enjoy being around with.

> In fact most people would usually chastise you for having two waifu but the people here don't because they are too loving and kind overall.

Honestly confession time here guys, Kay and Yukari are not my wives. Like you said, I do not condone the idea of having more than one waifu. They are however my most favorite characters of the series. I do have a waifu though, not from GuP obviously. And yes, the idea of her doing stuff like bestiality, footjobs, vomit blowjobs are hot to me. But she's not popular enough to have stuff like that.

>Would you say you have any particular annoyance with any of the fags for being to vanilla? Just a bit curious with that.

None at all, feel free to just enjoy vanilla stuff. I just can't believe vanillafags are so intolerant of my fetishes. I don't remember Sup Forums being so not /d/.

Yeah, no. I do not condone lending your waifu to other men.

With a new rule so that an AMX 13 can participate.

dont be angry momo we'll find yuor monocle

Because she has an 88mm cannon.

Honestly all I dislike is stuff that ends in waifus being fucked by multiples or non-humanoids or beaten/harmed. Everything else I don't really care about so long as it fits the characters image to some degree.

Lots of stuff I can't personally get into, but not stuff that'll make me type out angry comments.

Another one for you before we cap off this discussion. How do you feel about Fagfag (now reformed?) and his minor descendants?

To be honest there isn't nearly enough Ryona of her.

Darjeeling needs this

Is that like if a Churchill fucked a KV-2?

Have a Rin-vision Erika.

Poor Erika. I always have a soft spot for the underdog.

>Honestly all I dislike is stuff that ends in waifus being fucked by multiples or non-humanoids or beaten/harmed.

I hate girls being hurt. I really hate sex involving blood or painful rape because of this. I can handle rape if the girl enjoys it to a degree though. I know, it's weird but that's just how i function.

>Another one for you before we cap off this discussion. How do you feel about Fagfag (now reformed?) and his minor descendants?

Did I miss something? Reformed? What did he say? Personally though. Yeah, I am Fagfag descendant. All those gay conversations at post-image hours, part of it is because of me. I don't particularly wanna fuck specifically any one of you guys but I'm a very lewd guy who likes any kind of sex. I think that if we all just play a game of pretend and help one another get laid, I think we'd all be happier in a way. Or not because you will realize that none of us will ever find true love with a 3D woman. Not like it matters because 3D women are all evil.