Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Chapter 72. Lust time.

mega.nz/#!pItQWRKT!Ya4affb-BTyNhi0mvFxHTauYdpvBa-ZRx3jW9O6uCaY

Just how much is Echidna fucking with everybody?

Betty is so lonely I bet she kept it.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

I don't think she can help it. I bet you she is often confused when people get upset at her manipulations and genuinely can't understand why.

I think she knows why, she just wants to do it anyway. She's basically a force of nature after all, it'd be pointless to try and stop it.

I think it's mostly just Reinhard X Subaru, with a FemSubaru section.

>Lust time

Wrong, that's next chapter.

How about calling it /rzg/ like the general it is. Easier to ctrl+f too.

How about you get back to servicing clown cock?

Just control f mega.nz

Literally just "Re:" on search

If Nobby stops by I'm gonna request a drawn version of that.

The weak should fear the strong.

Is this where Puck is the final boss comes from?

Probably. However, I think that's a pretty terrible idea. I mean, Subaru is way freakier than Puck when he dies sometimes. I wonder what triggers dark undead Subaru? Does his body have to be healed for it to work like that?

This just adds to the shadiness, but really Puck is massively confusing, seems like he's got contracts for days.

Puck called it a witch, so maybe that was just Satella? It also probably doesn't reflect reality since Satella would RbD if she could but the trial is forging scenarios where it doesn't happen no matter what.

It could be the Witch, but does it really act like any incarnation of Satella we've seen? I suppose we haven't seen how Satella acts when Subaru isn't there.

Envy is described as pretty brutal and she was ruthlessly murdering everyone who wasn't Subaru, she still physically abuses him too, so I'd say it's pretty inline with what we've seen.

We need Donadona animated. I need to hear her ramble.

Beatrice can't be sexy

You're the first one to bring her up this thread senpai.

I'm not talking about the brutality. It's more that the laughter doesn't seem to fit how I see Satella, even when she's going full psycho. I'm not sure it's her style of crazy.

I think Satella has a few styles of crazy.

So I was rereading Volume 10 of the LN (wanted to clean up the pastebin a bit before Volume 11 comes out so I can add more shit to it), and found this line which is pretty funny in hindsight

>[Subaru: Do you have any idea what he (Puck) does when he disappears like that?]
>[Emilia: I’m not sure, but something for world peace, perhaps?]

(Puck a shit)

Also, when Subaru first sees Lewes (clone), he accidentally mistakes her for a half-elf because of her pointy ears (which I've actually never even noticed before). This is also pretty much right after Emilia wonders if there could be another half-elf inside Sanctuary. Probably doesn't mean anything, but just thought I'd mention it anyway.

I always wondered what exactly Lewes was since she's affected by Sanctuary's rules. Elf seems to work, unless there are halflings or gnomes.

She's half-loli, half-granny

Probably, but we haven't seen that one yet. All we've seen so far is Yandere for Subaru, and sort of mindlessly trying to consume everything. One that has some ability to respond to others, but usually repeats each word or idea over and over again.

What came out of Subaru just seemed to be even more basic than that. I'm still wondering what changed between then and before, that would trigger this different reaction on death. Of course, it's not like we see what happens after any of his more recent deaths either.

Isn't that death the first he'd have had after absorbing an Authority?

That dastardly Echidna holding the children and the elderly hostage.

I want Beatrice and Lewes to meet since they're elderly children screwed over by Echidna.

Grannies are for suicide bombing

This chapter made me appreciate Emilia a lot more.

She's a good girl. The problem has always kind of been on Subaru's end when it comes to their pairing.

Not a general if you get daily chapters like Tomo-chan

Still a better husbando than WRX.

Why are there so many Re:Zero shitpost threads today?

Clown is literally a wifebeater

There's a shitposter who routinely ironic shitposts shows he dislikes in a faggy Sup Forums fashion.

Thanks

Not all persistent threads are generals, newbie.

>Puck: “You said different—ECHIDNAAA!!”

What did he mean by this?

Is Puck literally Emilia's father's soul in spirit form?

So far we know he was made by her like Beatrice but unlike Beako he seems to have been human or a non-spirit at one point. No clue how he knows her or why he became a spirit.

I've always felt a lot of the people here disliked Emilia for the wrong reasons. If you're going to not like a character, you shouldn't do so based on misconceptions.
Echidna is in on what's been going on, and we know she has the best Gospel out there. I think later parts of the conversations imply Echidna actually already knows something about what Subaru will be doing in the future. I think one of the Witches calls him the Sage Candidate, and Echidna shushes her and says that hasn't happened yet.

>today
You act like he doesn't do it every day

he probably got inserted the memories of a former human when he was created, or gained an ego like the ryuuzu's

>Puck: “Finally, I remembered the most important thing... If it's to protect this, then contracts and bindings and goddamn whatever don't matter for crap. Got bound to this worthless thing, and now, I remember it.”
>Betelgeux's voice trembles, shaken as the cat quietly announces his piece.
>All signs of his previous disarray are gone as the spirit glares at the madman, expression liberated.
>Puck: “I remember why it's that I'm like this. It's to protect my daughter, finally—if the confine for doing that was this, that damn asshole.”
>Emilia: “Puck—a,”
>Emilia reaches her fingers out for an irritated Puck, when her throat freezes.
>At her breast is a crystal emitting green light. >That is the homespace for the spirit Puck, a precious stone tying him and Emilia together.
>That crystal, even though she had not touched it, crumbles to dust.
>Emilia: “Th... wh-why!”
>Puck: “I... I broke the confine, so the dues've started. So from the beginning it was taken into consideration even that it'd turn out like this... but that said.”

What did he remember?

If he was an elf then probably, I think it's stated indireclty by saying Fortuna being on the father's side means Emilia's mom was the human.

>actually defending the autist

>actually defending the wifebeater

Nah. There are a couple of folks every now and then who hate her for dumb shipper wars reasons but most either just like her as a stand alone character yet not as a love interest or find her the least entertaining in the cast.

I'm actually starting to warm up to Emilia as a character, this is nice. We should see more of her in situations like this that bring out more of it.

If you impregnated her she would likely slice herself open to play with the unborn child.

>find her the least entertaining in the cast.
That's pretty much my reason. I know her character is written has a ton of positive qualities, but it feels like it's missing what makes me actually care. However, I've noticed some people think she's weak or useless, and that's when I think they're using the wrong reasons.

You'll like this last loop then. We'll see if it offsets how she has been in the arc up to this point. I'm excited to see her trials.

Would you join her harem.

I probably wouldn't be qualified to join in the first place

Oh, I'm pretty sure you're qualified.

He isn't a virgin, get him!

Depends if she will turn me into minced meat or not

Take her to a doujin market and magic the gathering convention.

At least the wifebeater isn't leading her on trying to score his personal harem.

That doesn't even make any sense. One prevents the other.

This is better than cutting off her horn, killing her, abusing her, letting her village get destroyed and conditioning her to treat him like some addictive narcotic how?

Rem was insecure and gave her equally insecure boyfriend a way out of choosing. Everyone forgets she brought it up.

He's not conditioning anything, he assumes she hates him. She literally needs the mana or she will die.

>???: “Are you no longer able to stand? Subaru-kun?”
>He hears someone at his side, speaking words to tenderly uplift his heart.
>That was the voice of someone precious, he feels.
>Subaru: “—”
>The hot track of a tear which should not be spilling draws its trail down Subaru's cheek.

Fun times ahead

Cutting of the horn of mabeasts and supplying them with your mana is how you groom them according to Meili so Roswaal is practically doing the same to an Oni. Plus you know, the gospel is a thing.

He didn't cut off her horn in the first place, and again, she needs the mana or she will die. His working assumption is that she is simply following the contract they have for revenge which would be the logical assumption to make.

He didn't cut off her horn.

He saved her from the witches and taught her how to read and supplied her and her sister with the skills to find skilled work anywhere.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Cutting her horn, watching her to get her horn cut and swoop in at the right moment to instill them as their "savior" is the same thing. Plus having them as thier employer keeps prying eyes away.

How is nee-sama so appealing despite a lot going against her?

Because she deserves something better.

She's a dom

What's not to love about this smug nee-san? Other than her poor taste in men.

OTP
T
P

Despite being a cunt at times she is really caring so that's a plus.

Oh and here's the full pic.

Half-devil on the center. Ugh.

Now, now. She isn't a half-devil yet. There is no need to dislike her that much.

The flying rat is protecting her, that's enough reason to dislike her.

Something about Ram makes her really fuckable and lovable

Probably the fact that she is the superior oni sister?

Her sister can provide that without the baggage. She's insecure so likes to be needed and that you likely can't get your kinks fulfilled elsewhere means you won't leave her. Plus sadistic and masochistic tendecies from the get-go.

No need to be so modest, Rem.

Yes, but she is a smug dom. Its the best kind of dom.

They're both both S and M. Rem has a sadistic side, but still ends up like putty with the right buttons and Ram acts haughty and domineering most of the time, but obviously can be just as quickly turned into jello.

Rem is too deredere though. Ram is 5% dere 95% SMUG

You just have to pay attention to what Rem's actually saying behind the deredere delivery.

They're different flavours user. Rem is a sweet candy made for loving and procreation. Ram is a sweaty gym sock made for cum dumping

>Literally kills the MC

>too deredere

True, but blunt objects and sharp knives are both interchangeably good but each one has their own unique feeling.

>sucks MC's dick off for the rest of the series after that murdering incident died down

Once she's in love. Though i'd compare her more to a yandere

He's talking about when she trusts and likes someone. Rem is sweet and needy but will still talk shit or tell you the blunt truth in a loveydovey tone instead of a haughty polite one.

In retrospect she doesn't that often. She wants him to metaphorically suck her off more often because she seeks validation. Not that she never does but his usual memeing still results in a comment at his expense.

I'd call her a reverse yandere since Subaru was putting her on the path of being a better person and she knew she was being unreasonable about her jealousy.

>signature weapon matches their form of bantz

I never though of it that way, huh.