Autistic English phonology not so smug after being raped

Who's laughing now Anglos? Who will care if that sound was an ae, a short i a short o or a (((schwa)))?
You tried to conquer The World and now The World turns against you.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin
wals.info/feature/19A#2/19.3/152.8
youtube.com/watch?v=dkg73DZau6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you thinke very other language is immune to this? lmfao get real nigger

languages change and evolve, who the fuck cares?

probably going to lose the L as well

an it be bootiful

I'll probably still be alive in 2066, so I doubt it will vanish

Can someone give some examples of this because I cant imagine what it would sound like

da nigga gunta git gassed doe, wit dem kikes too. WATCH

Isn't it great how it is because of immigration? of how they open their doors to multiculturalism?

Dank dhe dot DDxD braise allah

Listen to niggers talk. If you say the instead of da the call you fancy.
Bath=baff
That=Dat
Truth=Troof

Dhank you for prayer call :DD
Benis in Bagina :DDD
Braise Allah :DD

Deez nigguz be fuggin den dogs in dat dare hot tub. Dey be duh dumbest fuggin nigguz.

Fin.

How all of USA will be speaking Spanish and thats all eth eth eth eth eth

Fuck off you white cunt

you internet retards have corrupted language, logic, morals, traditions... all by yourself.

>ebonics is the future's most widespread language

Don't you have a submarine to find?

This. That's only 49 years from le current year.
Journalists are gif related tier

>Journalists are
cute?

Think = tink

Wait, which "th" sound?

The one with or without the hum?

>th to disappear by 2066
>ts to exist in perpetuity because we stole a single god damn loan word from Japan without thinking about the consequences

Da one wid or widout da hum?

Dat raises questions I aint been tinkin about.

>tried

That assumes these multiculturalists win
Instead they will all be slain

bbc.com/pidgin

Fuck it. They can have my thumbs when they take them from my cold, dead hands.

The becomes 'vuh'. Think becomes 'fink'. Many white southerners already speak like this. If you're black, 'think' becomes 'tink'.

Does thernobitch not have kids?

Also 'the' becomes 'duh' for blacks.

Western society really is on deaths door it seems

It's real, what the fuck?

oh god it's amazing

top stories are "De one we dem de read well well"

Not if shitskins start choking blood en masse.

I am British and This is real.

My gf is australian who are unable to pronouce "th" properly.

It piss me off every single time hearing it and try helping her but she thinks im joking around.

tfw japan speaks better english than the multicultural west
how tf did that even happen?

I don't think it will just be ebonics though. Indians pronounce Th as T I think.

Bath = Bat
That = Tat
Truth = Trut

times 3.12.83 reporting bb dayorder doubleplusungood refs unpersons

ayyyyyy

kek

We didn't try to conquer the world, that's retarded meme history for kids. Humans have always sought to conquer, we were just better at it

Yes. Licence fee funded.

>sounds tp disappear.png

kunta kinte here just mad his subhuman genes could never grasp the white mans English

Not true, unless you are in Qld or Tas

It's basically impossible to hear a letter sound if you don't already use it yourself. The brain just assigns it to the nearest thing and it takes considerable effort to override that.

>have NY accent.
>th sounds come out as d anyway
>dis dat doze not this that those

Already ahead of da curve!

>within your lifetime, it will be considered racist to pronounce "th" correctly

I wonder... how are the things for 2018

impossible, Hindi has a dedicated alphabet for this lmao. Its funny how americans can't spell so many phonetic sounds seperately even though they use them in some common words all the time.

Not like this. What this means is that retard-speak will become normal and the language WILL die.

>Why dem dey call Hurricane human being name
>Indian woman divorce husband because dem no get toilet
>Ghana import 30 million condoms but dem no use am

Next census is 2021.
I'm guessing 30%.

It's not laughing matter, m8. They're trying to out-compete us on nigger memes. This is war.

Doth thou not kenn tongueffs changeth with the paffing of time?

>Think becomes 'fink'. Many white southerners already speak like this.
lolwut
that sounds like a second rate rapper or something

Art thou jesting?

Man must be sad to be a bong. Hope our expats come back so we can be 90% bulgarians instead of 70%

>Proper English becomes a status symbol only possessed by the educated and propertied.

inb4 it already is.

It's extremely common, maybe approaching majority, and they can only distinguish 'thought' and 'fought' by context.

Soon

>Argentina
You're not going to be doing so well either

Eah, the hicks do that because missing teeth, not because ebonics, I would say ebonics would be because the big lips but they fuck up syntax and grammar regularly.

I'm talking about the Southern population of England, not America.

"Given the status of London as the linguistically most influential city in the English-speaking world, we can expect to see significant changes between now and the middle of the century."

Top kek. Not one person in the U.S. gives 2 flying fucks how Brits pronounce anything. "Th" is safe in the U.S.

R A R E

Well shit, I'm not sure what your southerner's excuse is, perhaps trouble removing dick from their mouth? I assume London counts as south.

You mean the world they are allowing into their own countries is turning on them? Sounds like an ungrateful case for white nationalism.

Good you niggers now we can all sound like proper cockneys. Stop pronouncing your H's too faggots

enjoy your originally French loan words BITCHES

My eldest child is 14, i have three others, none of them have spoken to a nigger or other foreigner in their life yet. They speak lovely English and that won't change. Just because sub-humans cannot pronounce our language properly has no bearing on what it sound like when spoken by actual English folk. Did Africans even actually invent their own language to use yet ? Is it still a work-in-progress, like the wheel ?

So what will happen to mike cernovich

>bbc.com/pidgin

Hasn't it basically already disappeared from britbong english already? Think of all the people over there who say "fink" instead of "think" or "bruva" instead of "brother"

The point he's making is that this change wouldn't be due to normal sound change over the passage of time. It'd be due to a massive influx of foreigners speaking english as a second language and can't get the phonology right, and enough of these people creates a critical mass where the incorrect speak becomes the new standard.

My teachers wouldn't leave me and my classmates alone with the pronunciation of 'Th' and now this.

I can't wait to be viewed as a relic. I'll be like Clint Eastwood in that movie where he fucks up that gang of gooks.

haha stupid people cant pronounce th

I think you're on to something. We need lispy faggots like Cernovich and Senator Wyden and literal faggots like OP to lead the fight against the oppressive, non-"th"-pronouncing majority of the world.

To be fair, the "th" sound is simply pretty rare all-around. Only languages I can think of that have it are English, Arabic, Greek, and certain dialects of Spanish.

japs can't into 'th' either

>prease and sank you
>

Around 40 languages I think. But comparatively rare, yes.

How horiburu

Tsundere is a very useful classification though.

"40 languages" means nothing when there are thousands of obscure languages out there.

not up north faggot keep dreaming of the uk falling you will never live to see it and the islands will never be yours you nigger

>"oop norf"

The author is already ignoring the fact that American English is mostly closer to Elizabethan English than the modern English are, simply by virtue of not being taken in by this foppish Received Pronunciation meme. The bright side of all this is it might act like a sort of yellow star of David to identify """""Americans"""""""""" who watch Dr. Who.

wals.info/feature/19A#2/19.3/152.8

43 out of the 567 documented in the WALS. Either way, around 7-8% of languages have some kind of dental fricative.

>who watch Dr. Who.
Man, years back I tried watching that show because everyone was recommending it. Literally got through only the first episode because OF COURSE the lead character was a blond britbong girl with a fucking nigger boyfriend.

This is why we don't use languages like Latin, Greek and Aramaic anymore. Funny enough, the decline of a civilisation directly correlates with the degeneration of its language. Breaking language rules is the first step to breaking economic rules.

>English language
You mean the Queen's English.
WE'LL be fine.

What? That's not the Southern accent at all. At worst, the "th" sound becomes a "t" sound (e.g., "something" becomes "sumtin"), but even then I've never heard a Southerner mispronounce "the," much less pronounce it "vuh." I have never in my life heard someone say "fink" outside of a 50s gangster movie, but even then that's a specific word, not a mispronunciation of "think."

Not in beaner Spanish, that's only in Europe

You must live in woop woop cos Australians use 'th'.

A couple of the episodes with the fallen angels or whatever they were called (basically creatures that turn to stone when they are observed, but when you can't see them, you're fucked) were good horror kino, but by and large the show is just an outlet for shoehorned le right side of history crap like this
youtube.com/watch?v=dkg73DZau6E

Can't help but hear a thick Boston accent

You know other countries have a 'south' too, right?

What's also interesting is that most of the time throughout history, there has been a distinction between patrician language and plebeian language.

For example, while latin was the common tongue of the roman empire, it was viewed as low-class, and all the high-class people learned and spoke greek.
And then after the decline of the (western) roman empire, latin became the language of the high-class, while the low-class people spoke other languages.
Hell, even with english, it was seen as the language of plebs, and the high-class people spoke french.

Well basically we're going to get that exact same phenomenon. Except it's going to be the lower-classes speaking ebonics and only a small number of people will be left speaking actual english.

You're an American forum, bruv. When you just say "the south" 90% of people are instinctively going to assume you're talking about, well, the south. Just something you have to keep in mind.

never once have I heard an Australian mispronounce 'th'