How do white Sup Forumsnons feel about the representation of whites in anime?

How do white Sup Forumsnons feel about the representation of whites in anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_tMD5bTbLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another example of a Japanese person with white people.

As we purged the majority of our racism in the 20th century and have recently had to relearn it, it doesn't bother us, and is funny at worst.

Haha shitposting aussies look like shit as expected

Dan was a cool guy, I dropped that fucking garbage once they killed him off so it could have le edgy serious villain instead.

I've never understood the lack of Japanese look in a Japanese product for Japan. I could understand everyone looking 'white' if it were being tailored for an American market, and retooled however for South/Central America, Africa, Europe, Middle East, etc.

The only thing I can think of is Everyone is so tired of there being no relative diversity of physical looks. Black hair, Asian skin color, eye folds, etc. Don't get me wrong there is variation of the pattern, just no competing pattern. So characters are naturally hyper stylized because the same thing gets boring. Then compound that with every other series making their own hyper stylized thing.

But as far as how a 'stereotypical' American is shown, I'm not too bothered because for better or worse, there is someone who is actually like that.

Positively, if only because of him.

Pretty reasonable.

I might be mad if they didn't quite clearly want to literally look like us

i always figured it was because they find fairer skin attractive.

either that or they just jelly of not all looking the same

I'm closer to the left so I don't care

>nose

>Japanese person
>White people

Japanese people are white as well faggot. I think the correct term you're looking for is American people.

This one is somewhat accurate I think. Needs a neckbeard though.

I feel like I'm not ripped enough.

Those characters are Australians.

>Japanese people are white as well faggot

What? Japanese are part of the Mongoloid race. There are three main races in the world: caucasoid, monogloid, and negroid. Caucasoids go from Europe to India. European Caucasoids are the only white people.

>White people is a racial classification specifier, used for people of Europid ancestry
>Japanese people are white as well
They're not though.

>Japanese people are white as well faggot
Keep fooling yourself mongoloid

How the fuck Australians have realistic features and noses and Rin has anime pointy nose instead of flat and crooked nip nose

As an argentinian I feel they only represent whiter white people, it'd be nice to see some more tanned whites.

>shrinked breasts

>that smug dog
every time

Japanese are pretty white, except those who lived around kyushu area. Some of them are even whiter than snow

This guy's English was my favorite part of this show (that I didn't finish)

Wow, best girl is even better now.

>>>/facebook/

It's almost like they were drawn to show that they are foreigners, when there is no need to show Rin as japanese.

Pretty OK with it I guess.

There are Sup Forumsnons here who aren't white?

There's an alarming amount of spics on Sup Forums.

Well there's also australoid but they aren't really people

Half of the us isn't white and they make up 80% of the user base here.

Do the math

Are slavs white?

>Asians idolize whites and their colorful features

They're not wrong to be envious. They're also not wrong with how great America is.

What's funny is their portrayal of blacks. They're often lauded as freaks and sideshows.

>Japanese people are white as well
No, you deluded weeaboo

They're not wrong about that either.

Are Chinese white?

No. Only east Asians are honorary whites.

Does this matter at all.
Shouldn't you be focusing on the plot or characters.

not bad at all

youtube.com/watch?v=M_tMD5bTbLM

Thread wouldn't be made if it didn't matter, queer. Hang yourself in your fucking closet.

fuck, I laughed

It peaked this season.

That's all 19th century pseudo science anyway. When it comes to actual genetic diversity, everyone outside of Africa is basically the same. There's more diversity in a small African village than in all Eurasia , the Americas, and Australia.

Damn son, Africa is enriched as fuck. No wonder their economy, infrastructure, culture, and AIDS containment is doing so well.

>He hurt my feelings, Sup Forums boogieman---!

Cry more, little faggot of a bitch queer.

>"everyone I don't like should die"
>get assmad when someone tells you to fuck off

I'm talking about DNA, dad, not cultural diversity or civilization.

>Get booty bothered when you're called a repository rectal raccoon
>Y-YOU MAD, Sup ForumsTARD!

You temper tantrum is cute, but your tears sustain me, clit cleaner.

oh god that Mexican thread.

>no you

wait is there something wrong with being a clit cleaner

The clit's a micro-penis. Just means you like sucking girl cock.

Slavs are niggers born the wrong colour

aint nothin wrong with pleasin your woman

strong chiselled jaw

so much masculinity

Yeah! If your woman wants to get fucked by another man in front of you, you need to grease those hands up and prep that bull!

i mean, thats not what i got from that at all, but if thats what youre into go for it man

Don't worry, there's enough juice left in Tyrone for your special gal.

Whites seem alright, perhaps a bit exaggerated at time but thats okay.

On and unrelated note im happy mexico even gets in at all. Its like to world cup, im happy we get to the second round. Thats winning in my opinion

what? man i still dont know how clit cleaner is an insult, dunno why youre talking about all this tyrone shit

He's implying you're a cuckold. By the way you type, it's easy to assume that you're a beta male.

Everyone on Sup Forums is white even the Spanish speakers, so just ask how anobs feel.

>implying that you're not the same person
come on at least try to vary your writing style

still dunno how that makes clit cleaner an insult

>By the way you type, it's easy to assume that you're a beta male.
Not really, it's simply that americans and Sup Forums posters are obsessed with dicks and cuckolding.

Gay is not Japanese. His ethnicity and place of birth are unknown.

White ”people” are fucking cancer and should be fucking gassed.
Fuck whites, especially murritards.

t. a KANG

Shut the fuck up nigger

1000 hours in paint

now Photoshop the aussie face on them.

It is done

I can honestly say I don't care.

Probably because I don't think of myself as "white" as much as I do "internet". If internet was a color, or something.

It's accurate because americans are mutts.

Aren't westerners pink to Chnese people? As in they see themselves as white and westerners as filthy pinks?

Wasn't pink the colour of royalty in China?

Rude

White people differentiate people with skin colour, eye colour, hair colour, while eastern people differentiate based on facial characteristics. This makes white people think anime characters while it couldnt be furthur from the truth.