Eat Box Get Pox

Eat Box Get Pox

ctvnews.ca/health/mouth-throat-cancers-caused-by-hpv-on-the-rise-especially-among-canadian-men-1.3120824

>2016 Canadian Cancer Statistics breakdown, says the rate of mouth and throat cancers in men is poised to surpass the rate of cervical cancer diagnoses in women.
>The Canadian Cancer Society estimates that nearly 4,400 Canadians will be diagnosed with an HPV-caused cancer (that can include cervical, vaginal, anal and oral) and about 1,200 will die from it in 2016.
>It will be a while before scientists can conclusively determine whether HPV vaccines can prevent throat and neck cancers, since it can take many years for an HPV infection to cause malignancies.

Eating minge gives you cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2015/sep/01/gynecological-cancers-in-decline/
youtu.be/1NjglGDIgd0
youtube.com/watch?v=Yy3dIicSI_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah.

That's why there were laws against sodomy and all sex outside marriage.

We're going to get back to those laws. They're spreading diseases that were kept in check before by those laws.

KC 2017

COEUR DE PIRATE
O
E
U
R

D
E

P
I
R
A
T
E

Kek be praised, the roast is to be avoided at all costs. Imperatives of procreating may require some of us to risk penile cancer to use some aesthetically compelling wombs. But otherwise, dear God, do not lick, lap, kiss, nuzzle or otherwise orally conjoin a cauliflower cunted gabagool gash.

This is a cause I could die for.

B-but my gf eats nothing but pineapples and drinks juice all the time and her vag tastes delicious

The roastie shows no mercy to the hapless betas who so dutifully lick and nibble upon their own doom.

I've heard this before but can someone elaborate. Is this eating STD ridden pussy or can you get throat cancer from going down on some clean girl too. What exactly is causing this cancer...

if she has HPV

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2015/sep/01/gynecological-cancers-in-decline/

>Dr. Afshin Bahador said more than 80 percent of women in the U.S. will acquire at least fifteen strains of HPV by age 30.

Its that nearly all women are culturally compelled to high risk sexual behavior. They are protected by much of the risk by HPV vaccines designed against Cervical cancers. It does nothing against HPV types that create cancer in mouths, necks, noses etc.

so just don't go down on a girl unless she gets tested?

I wont even touch a woman unless they have recent STD tests available for me to see. Otherwise, no pussy is worth it.

I would a Coeur of Pirate. Shame for the shitty looking tattoos.
youtu.be/1NjglGDIgd0

Pretty much this There is a direct correlation between number of sexual partners and likelihood of having HPV.

Therefore, if she has had sex with anyone, and you eat her box, high chances that your days are numbered.

Didn't she go crazy and decide she was a lesbian or something?

she's a hypochondriac and gets tested for everything yearly.

I would eat that pussy like no tomorrow, cummies in my tummy!

Mudflaps are now the norm. I am a poorly managed nymphomaniac and so I have sex often, gathering a sample size of women across social and economic strata, of nearly every race that I can bed. And the trend has been unrelenting the past 20+ years: pussies are getting beefed out on the reg. These same women will trim their beef throughout the year, because the cock carousel has so
brutally pinksocked their slut holes.

Do you think Roger Ebert regretted wiling away his youth, nose deep in Semitic and African bush?

>all strains of hpv cause cancer
the retardation in this thread is pretty high. non-genital warts are routinely caused by hpv. only a few strains are linked to the genitals, and of those only a handful of them are linked to cancer. those are the ones women are now being immunized against

You wouldn't have sex outside of procreation would you anons?

so now I have no choice but to find a virgin for a wife?
HPV just saved me from settling for a roastie.

The benign types of HPV were never the issue. Its literally physicians and their terminally ill patients who are raising this alarm. There's been studies in Australia too. Your women are sprouting beef curtains and helping forge an apocalyptic post-antibiotic syphilitic sexual nightmare.

How come this has never been such a huge issue? Our parents had way more sex than we did...how come they didn't get this pox that's plaguing millennials?

>Eat Ass
>Get Cancer

Maybe don't be with whores who have HPV

What about cock? After I suck a cock I always get a weird itchy and strangely dry and rough sensation on the back of my throat. Is that the start of cancer?

>mfw pure virgin male whos never gone down on a womens
yaay

Bacteria and viruses take a bit of time to find their new niche, but once they do, watch out.

Because there are a lot of virgins here that are jealous that Chad plow his crush.

I can confirm this
Canadian women are fucking vile. They are all like rotten fruit.

Quien Es la demonio femenino de Semen en pictura relacionado?

>caused by HPV
Clean should be fine, I think.

>high chances that your days are numbered
I have bad news for you, user...

We'll that's it bois we're all gonna keel over from HPV cancer...

>Tinder
>Cheap rubber boats ferrying BBC
>Girls treating their beef curtains as status symbols of sexual liberation and survival
>Post-antibiotic resistance gonorrhea, syphilis and more
>HIV
>Grotesque sex toys
>Inexpensive vaginal plastic surgery

Its a bit different. Pic related why im a footsexual. I have too much to lose from an encounter with poisonous pussy, so I just spend my time and money at Foot Night events and Fetish themed dates. Weird as it is, its way safer than rolling the dice.

If I had a bowl full of m&m's and told you 10 of them are poisoned, would you eat a handful?

Outside of low-impact consensual handholding?

Of course not.

Only beta's eat pussy anyway. Real men get their dick sucked giving her nothing in return

I'm not surprised that Canadian "men" are getting cancer from performing cunnilingus.

My girlfriend meets her every once in a while at her place of emplyment

Holy fuck. I probably gonna get cancer

Sounds like HIV user.

Weimerika is real

Repent and pray user. Have faith. Live an honest and pure life.

that's probably how I lost my gf lol. But the only thing that got near her privates was my wiener.

Yep

My mouth has only been on one box and that box has only had one mouth on it

>He had more than enough to eat at home
F

True that

Doesn't change what I said.

We all gotta go sometime.

You're missing out. High impact polygamous non consensual waist holding is the bees knees. Also crack cocaine.

I have HPV, non genital warts. I keep forgetting I have it since I have no bumps and I get checked on regularly.

I'm engaged now and I never told him.

Ate it out once got tonsillitis never again

NEVER AGAIN

>I'm engaged now and I never told him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy3dIicSI_0

>Do not believe the roastie's lies

This, i should pussy eat my way into an early grave

Damn... sounds like you should tell him before his kids come out fucked up

If you get any form of std, it's your fault and you're a disgusting menace.

Ford was the most based leaf ever

RIP your fiancé

This is why religions are against faggotry and polygamy/sex outside if marriage.

>I have a disease that could literally kill the person I'm with
>I didn't tell him tho lol

That's some astounding narcissism and selfishness you have there m8

These messages used to be passed down from elder males to young men. Young men would warn each other about girls with beefed out vags

and Jordan Peterson is an up-and-coming

that's literally how roasties think

How do you smoke crack and still be fat

All canadian women are like this, It's mostly Ontarian women that are paraded as sluts when talking about Canada but god damn, the backwater reaches of Saskatchewan has some of the nastiest whores out there.

Ewwwww fuckin hpv on my INSIDES??!

EUGH.

Fucking hell, why are women such infested walking disease factories. Absolutely disgusting.

PATENT PENDING

kys

witnessed

die

She gets tested for strains that cause Cervical cancer.

She does not get tested from strains that cause oral cancer - if they are even know when different to the cervical variety.

>Pic related why im a footsexual.
could you have picked a more disgusting photo? holy fuck

allow me to explain the dynamic to you. pussies are acidic and filled with boogers. they get little protozoa something and also fungus. spores are bad mkay. so canesten is only for them. you eat box. the spores go in blood. you get tumor. requires baking soda saline solution be injected. an italian invented this theory. aaaand truvada fails on vaginas and you cant see their super gonorrhea too good. TURKEY BASTERS/ARTIFICIAL METHODS ONLY FOR MEN; AHOY!

fuck. i ate my girl's pussy a few weeks ago. im scared user

you should be. also stay the fuck away from periods as if i even need to say that. did she cum on you. that was pee. if homosex is a sin in bible. it's not. coming in contact with periods is worse

The last Canadian patriot is Kevin Michael Grace.

It's fake news. Downlow cocksucking is causing this. If it were heterosexual hpv transmission you would see similar rates among women.

you stupid broad

i mean i've gotten an HPV vaccine. but OPs study is showing that might not even help. also, i literally fucked her on her period not too long ago. i wore a condom though. goddam it.

at least youre honest. honestly. you should be fine. but when i said fungus earlier. it seems to not be clicking with some. it's just another word for yeast infection. i dont get any of this with men. men dont get thrush. and even smeg is completely backward. restore yourselves hehe

All girls that look like this have at least one lesbian fling so they can say they did. It's mostly just so they can fit in with their friend group and one up how "experienced" they are. I know because I used to be in a group with a ton of them.

I see siphilis has already eaten your brain my cock loving friend

>puts mouth on remnants of yeast infections
>doesnt know what is a rife machine
>cancer always theorised to be fungal
>acidity and mucus explains nothing also not the dying charlie sheen truvada inside them
>generic ad hom and fuck all else
if you WANT box pox. at least admit it

>brown nipple
not huwite

>suddenly ass and throat cancer
It's a coincidence goyim. Don't be a bigot.

take a look at this faggot he actually spent the time to enter the capcha for every single poster that insulted him

Well faggot go on enter it again i know how much of a godless cunt you are. When the day of the rope comes the rooftops away your kind :)

My gf gets tested every month for a standard panel of age appropriate STDs and HPV isn't as prevalent as some alarmists are saying.

women have no g spots
you have no face. you killed the board. you are adam who dies for pussy

>tested every month

Are you worried she is going to get an STD from one of her boyfriends or something?

Modern womyn are too busy extinguishing sexual emergencies with their pussies and mouths to give head to other women. The cock carousel is higher status to roasties.

From Saskatchewan can confirm

>2017
>not dating a sex worker
>not also servicing gay men yourself to help supplement her income