infogalactic.com/info/Priestly_Blessing
stardestroyer.net/Empire/Essays/Trek-Marxism.html
youtu.be/_RGxuU2vtBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sometimes

SHAT IN TREK

He said that.

We can only hope for our captain.

In his book, Shatner describes how an elephant once shit posted.

Star Trek? more like Stein Trek!

infogalactic.com/info/William_Shatner

>His paternal grandfather, Wolf Schattner, anglicized the family name to "Shatner".[5][unreliable source?] All of Shatner's grandparents were Jewish immigrants (from Austria, Poland, Hungary, and Ukraine);[6][7] and he was raised in Conservative Judaism.[8]

Spock is a Space Kike!

infogalactic.com/info/Leonard_Nimoy

>Nimoy had long been active in the Jewish community. He could speak and read English—his first language—and Yiddish.[77] In 1997, he narrated the documentary A Life Apart: Hasidism in America, about the various sects of Hasidic Orthodox Jews. In October 2002, Nimoy published The Shekhina Project, a photographic study exploring the feminine aspect of God's presence, inspired by Kabbalah. Reactions have varied from enthusiastic support to open condemnation.[78] Nimoy said that objections to Shekhina did not bother or surprise him, but he smarted at the stridency of the Orthodox protests, and was saddened at the attempt to control thought.[78]

Vulcan Salute = oyy veyy lmao!

infogalactic.com/info/Priestly_Blessing

>In the mid-1960s, actor Leonard Nimoy, who was raised in a traditional Jewish home, used a single-handed version of this gesture to create the Vulcan salute for his character, Spock, on Star Trek. He has explained that while attending Orthodox services as a child, he peeked from under his father's tallit and saw the gesture; many years later, when introducing the character of Mr. Spock, he and series creator Gene Roddenberry thought a physical component should accompany the verbal "Live long and prosper" greeting. The Jewish priestly gesture looked sufficiently alien and mysterious, and became part of Star Trek lore.[30]

stardestroyer.net/Empire/Essays/Trek-Marxism.html (Trek is (((their))) vision of NWO, Worldwide Communism)

youtu.be/_RGxuU2vtBo (first Inter-Species mating on Talmudvision)

Hey Shatner, we know it's you.

Rescue 911 got me /comfy/, Shat

bill is an upstanding citizen he does not browse raciss sites

Checked. Oh captain my captain.

>you could have called your childhood idol a filthy Amerimutt and kike on a mongolian basket weaving forum

>tfw

I honestly don't give a fuck. He's Lauren Southern-tier to me.

Yeah, but both of them are good role models. For Jews, too.

> he does not browse raciss sites

>A fucking leaf

It's him. Oh captain my captain. Star Trek made me an SJW. This place made me the opposite.

>Sup Forums
Jesus Christ...

well, if jews view Shitner and Nemo(idian?) as role models, then you can realize what scum they are.

Stein Trek/Star Berg was one of the first true jew crap shoved down everyone's throats on Talmudvision. which is why Trek continued on and on and on for the last 50 Years! (in various series like TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT, and more recently STD)

>Sup Forums

He wants to fap to lolis, watch anheros on live stream

>some Sup Forumstard has probably seen shatner's dick

>why is Uhura brown?

>'cause William Shatner.

He's the one making the succubus threads, isn't he?

>if only you knew how bad things really are

i pretty sure he makes the tulpa threads actually

Kek

>david is dead
david was a soyboy

The federation is a Facist Society where everyone works for the betterment of the Federation.

it's not facist you dimwitted leaf, it's obviously a communist regime.

Yeah but like, you don't know that there aren't a shit ton of federation neets on federation msgsys.org/pol. Might be sweet. And blue vaginas.

Of COURSE he posts here.

>Marina Sirtis

shatposts

Checked. I love paintball too!

What are your thoughts on Admiral Sulu becoming a degenerate traitor?

I'm curious about this.

Becoming?

THIS

Rescue 911 literally turned me into an overprotective cunt.

shatnered

i just Shat myself - seriously, how many pussies did you grab?

That's not the captain, he's not a leaf.

do you ever speak more than one word at a time?

Now this is Shatposting.

HE'S HERE

Retard

How do you feel about George Takei being a massive faggot who jerks off guys on live television and hates the president?

Is it weird or what?

Tell us the story of back when you lived in a trailer in the San Fernando Valley

Or tell us what drove you to make TekWar

William Shatner is a big guy.

Kek. Let's hear it shatner

>shatposting

For you.

>/x/

Holy shit, Shatner is literally crazy.

S H A T T E D
H
A
T
T
E
D

>Amerimutt

Shatner's Canadian, Ahmed

/ourcaptain/

I hope not.

Thank you for the waifu post.

>you will never repeatedly create decade-defining pop culture and become a living fucking legend of entertainment, "retiring" to spend your free time baneposting and triggering lefties on Twitter

Why even live

Denny Crane

seen every single episode, even the new shit ones. you were the best bill. didnt think it could get much worse than deep sharia 9 or vagoyager, i was wrong, STD takes the gay cake.

Someone should tweet this to him.

>Shat 'n 'er? I hardly know her.

>Sup Forums
he must have a trap fetish by now

how many dick rate threads has he been in?

>physician
medical officer braj

This board is compromised, every time someone posts some truthbombs, threads get shut down.

>mfw she does a little Spirit cooking to hone her empath skillz

We know he's on /mlp/ for sure.

Based

noice

He shatposts among us

I want to fuck aliens too captain

He was responsible for 50% of the posts on /mlpol/

i dont believe this

This.

Not This.
The Federation in Star Trek is similar to what NatSoc Germany would have been like after the war. Everyone has their autonomy and people are proud of their race.
Ships, planets and Colonies are legally segregated.
Spock was allowed on because he was a half human. He's also one of the very few half Vulcan around.

Shatner more like Shartner

>obamaleaf and shatner are the same guy

We Canadians are natural shit posters, just watch our house of commons for twenty minutes its literally just bants at this point.

I William Shatner my pants