Masamune Revenge

Would you forgive her?

>MC's revenge us a fraud thanks to her
>All of this could had been avoided if it wasn't for her
Yoshino literally did everything wrong.

Her apology doesn't cut it. She should have told the true sooner.

>The ntr is going to end after the next few chapters
Finally. Also, Aki is best girl.

>Saw this page in the raw
>Thought she was confessing herself
>Ends up she just wants her master to get the dicking

I'm kind of disappointed.

Hatefuck for days on end.

I would not forgive her, but take her body as a down payment. Then marry the innocent party to rub it in dumb maid's face.

Only if she accepts to work for me for the rest of her life, and totally nude.

But you can tell that she fell in love.

This was when I dropped the manga.

Yes. Then I would drop that other bitch like a bad habit and titty fuck this far hotter and cuter maid.

You know, all this chapter has proven to me, is that Aki really is a giant bitch, Masamune was the only person she didn't shit on her entire life. Poor Yoshino is literally band from having a personal life and is pretty much completely alone. God you fags have shit taste.

Previous thread went past my radar, but this faggot here throw a bunch of fake spoilers.

Anyways.
Class rep best girl.
Aki a shit.
Yoshino a uttershit but hot as fuck.

Now we're suppose to hate the maid but I don't feel for the main girl either.

Its one of those romcom i guess.

No one really deserve a win, but the main girl will win because muh main girl.

I'd forgive them tiddies

My dick is feeling extremely stiff for the main girl.

Maid confirmed new worst girl.

Aki > Imouto = Loli mom > French Hime > Rejected > Neko > Maid

The sick titty monster deserves to win

You mean Aki confirmed for mega worst girl.
>treat loyal friend/servant like shit
>get new friend and declare them important and tell loyal friend/servant they aren't needed
In the end Yoshino at least felt guilt for the single bad thing she did, and was hoping her actions would correct it. Mean while Aki still only feels sorry for herself, and doesn't even care enough to attempt to see how the person who has literally grown up with her is suffering.

>Butthurt Yoshinofag

>Aki on top.
>Shitty loli that high.
>Retarded chuuni frog girl better than prez.
This is a serious case of shit taste.

Aki being best girl is the only thing that matters.

>The sick titty monster deserves to win

>it's the maid fault MC is a massive betafaggot and that Female MC is a insufferable cunt
No, what the hell are you fucks even saying?

Yeah but that is the problem, she is always gets portrayed as the nice girl in the flashbacks.
So most people dont have a reason to dislike her.

Damn really, Yoshino has no reason to lie but the author kind of seems to fear it to show the readers that Aki was actually a bitch, had done shitty things, all because she is the main girl who Masamune will end up with anyway, so we are not allowed to see her ugly side.

Pretty sure that also when she first met Masamune that she more thought of him as a toy and not a friend.

Thus the only interesting girl is out of the race, yes of course Neko is a nice girl and all that but she would have a normal romance plot, if there was a route for master it would mean more interesting developments and personally like her interactions with piggy.

Might as well.

Too Pure: Kinue

Aki > Kaneko > Chinatsu > Muriel > Neko > Kiba > Tae > Yoshino > Mari

>Kaneko
I forgot about her. She's awesome and fun. Cute loli too.

O yeah, I remember this manga. The protagonist is a beta faggot and the main heroine is a massive cunt. And everything was MC's fault so he should be the one to apologize. What are the odds?

It's kind of ambiguous whether it was love, or just that she was sad for having betrayed him twice.

i just want the boipucci win the bowl

>"LET'S GO TO NETHERLAND TO GET MARRIED"

she definitely did or at least that's what the author intended for the readers to believe

You know re-looking over the scenes that the author picked out made me reconsider Yoshino's chances. Very few of them have to do with planning and pushing him towards Aki. Then consider that he has put up a mask hardest towards Aki and least towards Yoshino, and that is what those scenes chosen are about. This chapter also revealed that Yoshino was lonely, because the only person close by to her never treated her like anything more than a toy or a servant. There is a good chance that Yoshino wins, then again series like this almost always go for the perceived main heroine so those chances are pretty low and Aki is all but confirmed.

Who would not want best girl.

So at some point I stopped reading this, because tags promised me lewds but I never got any.
So did this in some chapter did not see finaly have some lewd of maid or not?

Ere is only onse single thing that worries me now, and it's the possibility of !asa,une purposely fattening for the sake of attracting the devourer.

You don't just throw your health and gains away for "love". Let it stand that being hard-earningly hot is better than being fat.

You are forgetting one thing:

My gut tells me current fatso is a reverse trap. I can't remember what made me think this, but it was quite clear to me at the time going by some scenes.

>My gut tells me current fatso is a reverse trap.
nigger

Impossible user, how did you find out?
You must be a genius.
The greatest mind of all times.
Really, how was no one else able to notice this fact.
The chapter with the page of the fake wearing breast bindings and also acting feminine in the face of some bug. Was a really realllllly complex and difficult to understand hint.
I am in awe of you user who was able to unravel this great mystery.
Quickly go and post it on other threads and forums, you are the first to find it out.
Don't care about the ones who tell you that is a known fact, you are clearly the first one to find out.

Not a chance. Worst meido EVER.

Aki-sama deserves a better meido, preferably one that can beat a demon lord.

From flashbacks we know Aki-sama put firework on her maid and also damaged the property of her and so many other horrible things, abuse is not the same as teasing.

Honestly if she hadn't that she fell in love with Masamune, then would have thought she merely saw him as a toy really and then when he was away first started to miss him.

That she is suddenly in angel just kind of ... doesn't fit in my opinion.

She called it abuse, but it sounds like foolish but childish mischief. Yoshino doesn't sound sincerely when she complains about the time she spent with Aki. In fact, it sounds like she enjoys it and was jealous at Masamune for being able to keep up and be happy around Aki, more than Yoshino herself.

sincere*
complained*
Late night etc.

I dropped it when the fake fatty appeared. Introducing new characters like that is always shit.

is the manga ending?

>tfw no more revenge

I hope so.

now he'll take revenge on yoshino, by taking her virginity

>local maid ruined everything

still better than aki

I still give it up to 6 chapters.

Next chapter is Masamune confesses, Aki rejects him, because she doesnt believe him or whatever.
Then Fatso appears and again the whole marriage deal but Aki will be annoyed and blow it off.
Fatso gets angry whatever happends, maybe a 'kidnapping of Aki' well more like forceful invitation of Aki to mansion.
Masamune arrives, 'saves' her and they make up.
And maybe playfully turns her down when she confeses, just for himself.

Everyone happy. even though Neko and master should be a bit sad but nah, another great work from a author-sama who uses tons of cliches and a plot you could see coming from a mile away

.... sorry just a bit miffed, still had hope for a original not cliche plot when the meido part came, expected just the least bit originality but it happened exactly how imagined it would happen.

Masamune just running for Aki instead of feeling a bit more betrayed, feeling he needs to clarify things more, causeĀ“Meido was his only real friend he entrusted with everything basically, thus human bonds more important but whatever.
All hail Aki-sama

>My gut tells me current fatso is a reverse trap
Woah you blew my mind

Can someone summarize what has happened. I dropped this long ago. I think the chapter when MC is salty and ask Main girl if she remembers the name Piggy.
I figured that no matter what he would blow the revenge and it would all turn on him. I might have dropped it that panel I dont remember. Someone catch up me pls.

Ok here you go:_____________________________________________benis

Yeah I figured this is the response Id get.

Just you watch, French hime is going to help save the day and clear up the misunderstanding.

Just fuck the maid. NOW! YOU IDIOT!

(dropped this in the Paris trip. What I lost?)

Was really hoping he'd go for the maid..

- Masamune was friends with Aki in childhood
- He gets bullied flees to Aki's mansion she insults him as Piggy, which gets used by his bullies from that time and causes him trauma
- he trains at his grandfathers place and transforms into some pretty boy
- Meets Aki at school, dislikes her and wants revenge
- Meets meido, she uses nickname which he bullied with and tells him to work together to get revenge on Aki
- Aki doesnt really fall for him that easy though, some events, a bit more friendly but no romantic feelings for him yet
- more characters get introduced, one is Neko a girl who out of some reason likes Masamune and she is also ill
- Masamune basically rejects her for his revenge
- The reason why Neko likes him is that he is her first crush, who she met on some party in their childhood and she was fat too
- some fake Masamune appears and says he wants to marry Aki
- Fake is actually a girl who wants Aki's moeny to heal his sister or something, braindead plot which makes no sense yeah
- Masamune has some date with Aki where he tells her about the nickname and she doesnt remember it
- She gets angry and he is kinda angry, confused how she could forget this
- Masamune hears from some people that Aki was ill at that time
- decides to confront Meido about her being having pretended to be Aki at that time and why
- Meido tells him in this chapter

- Masamune was friends with Aki in childhood
- He gets bullied flees to Aki's mansion she insults him as Piggy, which gets used by his bullies from that time and causes him trauma
- he trains at his grandfathers place and transforms into some pretty boy
- Meets Aki at school, dislikes her and wants revenge
- Meets meido, she uses nickname which he bullied with and tells him to work together to get revenge on Aki
- Aki doesnt really fall for him that easy though, some events, a bit more friendly but no romantic feelings for him yet

ah crap, because of that the text was to long, facking double text

You actually bothered typing that out for a lazy retard?

You mean they get forced at gun point, what french hime wants she gets.
Onii-sama will bring them together, even if they dont want, just because his sister has some fetish for it.

>- The reason why Neko likes him is that he is her first crush, who she met on some party in their childhood and she was fat too
I didnt think the author could possibly give a valid excuse for a character such as this. Guess I was wrong.
>- decides to confront Meido about her being having pretended to be Aki at that time and why
Wait what. Is the maid the one who called him piggy? Thats one hell of a plot twist.
Also werent MC and aki friends as kids. I cant remember.

Was kinda feeling bored.

>lazy
Im not about to read a manga I dropped because some thread with 30 post slightly piqued my interest.

>Thats one hell of a plot twist.
Not really a plot twist when you think about it. She was calling him piggy the first time they met.

>>tfw no more revenge

And what revenge has he taken so far? This was absurdly idiotic to drop this bomb on the plot before the MC actually did any of his revenge

That doesnt mean anything when its your nick name from the past.

/fit/ end when?

You wouldnt be here if you didnt care

He almost asked Aki out and dumped her.

>MC's revenge was a lie
>All those years living in anger and planning for revenge was for naught
But now he'll do it for real and take Aki back. His revenge ended up pointless. What sucks even more is that he can't even switch his revenge to Yoshino now since she would see it coming or just accept it as a form of penance, so he won't get satisfaction from it.

>thread slightly piqued my interest

Good to know you're at least retarded if not lazy then.

His revenge will now be aimed at Kanetsugu by uncovering the truth behind the facade, but will also subside once they realize why she's posing as a fatty.

>the fake fat is actually a girl
I'm mad.

You know what, I hate every character in this.

Well, since the first chapter I kinda of knew that Aki wasn't the one that had called him piggy, since it's kinda of the usual cliche of "starting as hate/revenge, actually everything was a misunderstanding or evil plot to separate the two and then ends in love"-like story.

But I didn't even suspected that it was the maid that did this, I thought it was Aki's friends that are all "OHHH, Aki Onee-sama!!!" and because they didn't wanted the MC near her, they faked the Piggy incident and even the current "Boyfriend that it's actually a girl" thing.

The thing about the fake Kanetsugu wanting Aki's money to heal her sister is kind of lame and makes me want to ask why she went for a rich GIRL's money instead of a rich BOY's one?

I'll only accept the ending if both become chubby/fat

>money instead of a rich BOY's one?
Because she's a fatty?