If you actually believe this shit with YouTube is real you're fucking retarded or a shill

If you actually believe this shit with YouTube is real you're fucking retarded or a shill.

Oh yes, how completely believable that out of no where, suddenly, thousands of real pedophiles are flocking to YouTube, and not only that, they're searching for the exact same term "how to have s*x with your kids". They're searching it so frequently in such a small amount of time that now it's the #1 suggested autocomplete term for the phrase "how to have".

Like wow, what a strange and fascinating and believable coincidence.

It makes so much sense that there would be that many pedos searching for a singular term all at the same time, enough that it would make it rank that highly as an autocomplete term. It makes sense that they would be looking for that on YouTube at all, as if they're going to actually find videos on YouTube that teach you how to have sex with children.

>It's just stupid people!

No, you're the stupid people.

Yes, that is how keywords work. You are a pedophile faggot.

Wow ya got me I'm not a total retard so I must love fucking kids.

sage

No. He is able to critically think among the dozens of retards on this board lately. Nobody actually goes on youtube expecting 'how to fuck a child' videos.

>Yes, that is how keywords work.

Because there's no possible way that this could ever be done with like, say, a bot and access to a lot of proxies.

Kill yourself faggot

>Nobody actually goes on youtube expecting 'how to fuck a child' videos.
Maybe one of the e-thots can corner a new market for betabux

I think a Federal investigation would clear things up.

Here's another nugget to consider: Even if there were thousands of real pedos on YouTube right now searching for kid fucking videos, why would they self censor their search terms? Why not just search "how to have sex with kids"? As if using the asterisk gives them better results? It doesn't even give any fucking relevant results at all.

The only reason they used the asterisk in these spoofed searches is because that was the only way they could make it rank in the suggested search terms and create this """scandal""".

No shit, its bots searching for the term over and over. Someone doesn't like YouTube

so youre ok with auditing youtube?

Roll for /pol

>Someone doesn't like YouTube
Yes like I've said in many other comments tonight, look for stories about this all over the old media tomorrow. Calling it now.

Don't know what you mean by audit exactly but sure, if it means getting rid of all the degenerate ElsaGate videos then go for it.

Pedos use sarcasm because they think it's a sign of intelligence.

(it's not)

why do you diddle kids and try to cover it up?

I'm ok with the laws of the United State and the rule of the USA Constitution being applied to the Internet.

This is why giving ICANN away was stupid.

Someone doesn't agree with your astroturfing moral panic campaign so they must be a pedo. These guys are the actual shills or at least extremely dumb.

Its KIDS searching for this shit retards. They get exposed to all this degeneracy at a young age and then they start searching for weird shit.

qrd?

>Someone doesn't like YouTube
ding ding ding
what is the youtube/google position on net neutrality?

Search webcam videos

Pedos always twisty twisty what someone says so they can act condescending.

So why isn't youtube logging these IPs and sending them to the FBI?

Kids search for "how to have s*x with kids"? Why would they even use the fucking asterisk? Kids would just search for "sex" or "naked people". This is obviously a concerted effort to fuck with someone for an ulterior motive. Those threads were started by astroturfers. Someone just randomly found a "how to have" search string leads to something, its not like millions of people searched for "how to have" before, including tons of alt-right etc.

I got 2 reasons:

1. " See everyone is searching for pedo stuff so it's ok"

2. Pedo cult groups communicate with each other and were told the videos would be coded with *

asterisk is a 'wildcard' search function ie return a-z

Its bots, retard. Why use the asterisk? To keep off YouTube's moderation radar until they could start an astroturfing moral panic campaign.

>1. " See everyone is searching for pedo stuff so it's ok"
Makes far more sense to buy into the already established conspiracy theory of YouTube being part of a pedophile ring. This is competitors trying to bring them down.

>2. Pedo cult groups communicate with each other and were told the videos would be coded with *
Why would something as obvious as "how to have s*x with kids" require any kind of coding? Why not 12jf85hdfhry35h*** as a coding? Why would pedos use YouTube where they could be easily caught and not Tor? You don't fucking think.

Exactly. Why would kids use a fucking wildcard search function? It was to keep the moderation off the trail by whoever started this obvious and retarded campaign that still fools people who are easily outraged. If you could see when a common search was started you'd see it happening very recently.

Don't see how it is astroturfing. I do see how it is weird. I bet it was a put up as a "joke" and some dumb fucker will get fired for it.

OP your chimping out is also weird. When will this shill wave end?

No one is dumb enough to put that as a joke. Those search functions work by how many people search for it. Someone botted it to get it to the top. Why did they use a *? Its obvious.

A+ post: the post

I wouldn't be surprised if someone paid google to run self-radicalization ops on a segment of the population, showing "evidence" of conspiracy theories in known susceptible sutocompletes

Op has shit for brains and is tactically incompetent

You're an obvious shill but at least you get credit for typing that much without presenting any alternative mechanism

I do fucking think. You don't fucking think.

It's Chinese Whispers. When solving a mystery, start at the end.

>cool sounding nonsense
You don't. Try to dispute anything I said without saying "shill" "Jew" or "pedo". Your cancerous stupidity is ruining Sup Forums

So someone botting a search topic is obvious by an asterik, and more likely than a bunch of pedos using youtube as a resource and using an asterik to get around youtube censors?

You're a retard.

>try to debate my literal vomit of pointless agressive text
>also: deny project blame

Luls.

You are retarded and a dumbass who KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT YT's autocorrect its YT trying to sexualiize children and promote shit throguh links, YT is pedophile run. Soros-Google-YT its a jew satan ped fest up there

false peds use the "asterisk" all the time

lol didnt read