Post characters who did nothing wrong

Post characters who did nothing wrong.

Griff

He was literally an angel and got the power of jesus christ, why the fuck he lose?

because he was gay.

so... he kills scumbag humans, and becomes the bad guy...

Because he used a retarded split personality gimmick to somehow justify all of his action, and he only had such a problem because of his autistic approach to morality. Pic related is the superior villain who didn't do anything wrong.

You know it's true.

Yeah; cuz cheating with no conscience, thinking it's ok is fine. As long as you think and feel it's ok and cool with people. Fucking retard got what he deserved. Can't stand those nice guy apologists just cuz they think he was nice... even sinners do nice things. Fucking ignorant idiots.

So what exactly WAS toguro's end game?

Someone start the dump please.

guy was more of a follower than a leader though

at least Sensui thought up his autistic plan himself

He was just a patriotic man who would do anything to make his country prosper.

I'm worried that Oda won't be able to make their return live up to the hype. I don't really know what he could do with them that wouldn't be obvious, like they either double down on their dark justice or they team up with Aokiji. Some other characters like Enel will be hard as hell to ever bring back up in the story again.

He traded everything in his life for that body and his future with Genkai, but he never even got a chance to properly use it. He wanted to both test it at its maximum, and test if his choice of throwing everything away was the right one. He probably wanted to be proven wrong on the latter.

>didn't kill Kuwabara
>instructed Koenma to keep Genkai's body safe
>beat the shit out of his own brother
>essentially sabotaged Sakyo's plan

Nah mate, I doubt he ever cared about Sakyo. He had his own plan the entire time.

I honestly want to see Captain Kuro again. Heaven knows that fucker never came back up again after going back to a life of solitude. Guess he finally got his wish. Sad Oda doesn't do those front page stories like he used to. Forgot about what happened with those. He seriously was rocking hard during ennies lobby to thriller bark and shabody till he did that random as autistic shit with his series. 5 bucks says his fucking editor at the time was the one that made him fucking do that stupid shit. It was so out of the blue like water 7 to ennies Lobby. It just seemed to crazy for its own good and advanced too fast and far at the time. I felt it could have advanced slower and better with better progression at that time really till we got trainwrecked up to marineford.

Oh well...

Found the cuck

I remember he set up Wapol with his own timeskip backstory so that he is a king again who will be attending Reverie, and Kureha will be going with Dalton. I don't expect anything to come of it. Most of the older characters have no more significane to the plot, even Crocodile is probably just a jobber now. It's really just Enel and his fucking fairy moon shit that will be important I think.

Honestly, crocodile in impel down and Marneford surprised me a lot really. That was the highlight of the arc with the temporary strawhats at the time. I didn't even expect that to happen at all at that time.

I probably wouldn't be surprised if Doflamingo comes back near the end and somehow breaks out cuz of his leftover remnant crew.

I'd like kuro back mostly cuz it's out of nowhere and nobody heard shit from him, but most likely, he's probably Chillin and shit out of radar. But he's honestly not as strong considering he came back from the grand line all screwed up and never made it to the new world.

I just think new world is an odd ironic term to use, considering shits been around for a long time. I think Oda just says that as the story keeps progressing.

He still does them though.

oh shit, i want to see this

Wear genkai like a condom

Meruem was like a poor's man Sensui.

I don't know how, considering he was nothing like him.

That's why is the poor's man version.

retard