You're at home shitposting on Sup Forums when suddenly this gentleman breaks through your door and says

You're at home shitposting on Sup Forums when suddenly this gentleman breaks through your door and says
>Salam aleykum, this house is under sharia control. Pull your pants down and bend over for a thorough inspection or else I'll chop your head off, inshallah!
What do you do?

Why is a Sikh pro Sharia?

Grab shutgun under my bed and fire

Open fire.

I don't care. He's brown. And browns belong underground

>tfw I will never be as naive about muslims as poland user because i grew up in a muzzie shithole.

Get my gun, oh wait, i cant, because i am not allowed to own a gun or defend myself in the land of the leafs.

Break your laws and build or buy a gun

>intelligent and non violent white race everybody

:D

Take this message with you when you meet your god.

"Kiss my ass!!"

A sikh wouldn't do that, OP.

I say "very funny Mr. Singh, but you've broke my fucking door m8".

Get one illegally then and keep it hidden. In the event that you ever do have to shoot a bitch in your home, just make sure to put it in their dead hand and let them get a nice grip on it. Officer, he broke in with a gun, and I wrestled with him, then the gun went off and he shot himself.

Real life ain't like crime dramas. Stick to your story and that'll be the end of the story.

>kicks in door
>sala-
>shot dead
I wonder why he broke in?

18-1-704.5. Use of deadly physical force against an intruder

(1) The general assembly hereby recognizes that the citizens of Colorado have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes.

(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 18-1-704, any occupant of a dwelling is justified in using any degree of physical force, including deadly physical force, against another person when that other person has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, and when the occupant has a reasonable belief that such other person has committed a crime in the dwelling in addition to the uninvited entry, or is committing or intends to commit a crime against a person or property in addition to the uninvited entry, and when the occupant reasonably believes that such other person might use any physical force, no matter how slight, against any occupant.

(3) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from criminal prosecution for the use of such force.

(4) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from any civil liability for injuries or death resulting from the use of such force.

1) That's a Sikh, they're mostly on our side.

2) If it was a Islamist; I'm in Utah, and he'd get shot before finishing the monologue with pic related.

I don’t car if he is a sikh, anyone that bust my house is getting shot to death. Even if it was literally Hitler.

KEK

Listen up, Ahmed Jihadbombhammed:
Your "religion" is the literal AIDS of the beliefs in a higher power, at least most death cults had the decency to off themselves or disband but yours is still alive and causing death, pain and misery everywhere it nests itself.
No other faith other than the one that some Arab made up and some idiots followed him have caused so much damage to the planet.
The Europeans had the Crusades to drive you from their lands, the Jews even today still have to fight you and need overseas funding just to ensure their survival as you are the worst neighbors in existence and now even the fucking Buddhists who are known to be the Uber Christians when it comes to violence resistance have started to genocide you, that's how bad you are. The most kindest of people are now following the Slavs and removing kebab.
Not to mention, Islamic "countries" are literally just stolen land. Afganistan,Pakistan etc. have been stolen from the Buddhists, Turkey is the remains of the Ottoman Empire which only rose since the 4th Crusades turned on Rome and left it wide open to the invasion and even now, you use the guise of "refugees" to invade Europe and cause trouble as you've always done in history.
And the worst part of it all is that by some demonic force, you've somehow convinced useful idiots to shill this farce of a religion as a "Religion of Peace" and that we need to tolerate it. Do us a favor and remove these fools in the next jihad, do some good during your invasion of Europe.

Ahmed, return back to the barren desert from whence you came and go back to selling oil, the sole worth of that wasteland you call a home.
Then again,even that you fucked up with America giving a little extra tip during their last purchase and began destroying your own countries, really shows how much you value the lives of your own people.

Your time is almost up. Trump is having none of you shit and Europe is waking up.
Remove kebab on a global scale soon.

wow, so brave.
thanks for sharing

Laugh at Sikh bros funny joke and than invite him in to help me repair the door he broke, offer him beer and water and remove Kabob together.

Being a proper American, I always have a loaded weapon within an arms reach.

that's a sikh you idiot
sage
learn how to be a better racist

faggot pollock with the same old shitpost. this shit was barely funny the first time, toilet nigger.

suck his cock

Can't break through my door. Metal bars on all doors and windows. Spanish colonial style. They knew the territory.

This, holy shit. Sikhs are enemies of Muslims you retard.

>remove Kabob together.
Do you towel heads ever get tired of lying or are you trying to be the jews of the brown race?