What do you think to yourself when a black person shows contempt for you bc ur white?

Do we actually need to be more racist? When a black person treats me like im evil or untrustworthy, i kinda want to put them in their place. Are we not being racist enough? How do these islanders not know that being mean to da white man is biting da hand dat feedz em?
One the other hand tho i think there are lots of respectful (and respectable) black ppl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p69XxYjfx-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White leftists are the enemy.

Blacks are just their dupes.

Focus.

niggers make me pray to make africa great again

>lol you'll always be a nigger

Again? If ever there was a place that was never great to begin with, it was Africa, the shithole of the Earth.

Nogs gonna nig, if it is insignifcant bs, i will disregard and move on. If i am immediately at risk, i will stand up. dotr i hope it is soon

youtube.com/watch?v=p69XxYjfx-k

Exactly, niggers are retards, there is no point in stooping down to their level on most issues.

Nothing works better than getting real fucking loud and yelling shut the fuck up you bootlip stovepipe bluegum spear chucking MOONCRICKET OF A NIGGER at volume level 11 so everyone can hear you. If there isn't a swarm of them that shit will warp thier reality and flee immediately. If not, well you better win that fight and leave.

The answer is pretty simple- newfag.
Don’t interact with niggers and you won’t have to worry about their judgements.
Problem solved in two seconds.

I live in a part of the south where interaction is unavoidable. They are childlike and can be disregarded unless they are in a large group in an un regulated area.

Nothing. Even many leftist blacks know its a con game with racism. They just haven't woken up to how pervasive the con game is and how deep the rabbit hole goes. I've dated a black leftist chick. She really wasn't political at all, but occasionally retweets leftist bs. Most don't know. Others are more uncucked on race than the average bear. Patrice O'neal comes to mind. Never heard of him before today, but he sounds typical of the 'Afro-American's i've met. Especially on that opie and idk radio station.

Why do you live around blacks user? It's fucking up the way you talk.

Niggers act retarded because sjws, judges, colleges and media gave them permission to.

>What do you think to yourself when a black person shows contempt for you bc ur white?
I think it's just like every other nonwhite I've ever met. All these pieces of shit ever do is attack and exploit us, and cry crocodile tears to get more free stuff.

can we just rename /ptg/ to /boomerpol/ ?

Just say "fool" and walk away.

>when a black treats me like im evil or untrustworthy
>dealing with blacks save in the most cursory fashion, when required, in public
Found your problem.

I use “ thats on you “ or “ you dont know me “

talking to niggers

do you people here actually talk to niggers?
how does that even happen

>What do you think to yourself when a black person shows contempt for you bc ur white?
Disgusting phoneposter. Who cares what niggers think?

I live in a part of the country where it is unavoidable. It is equal parts common courtesy and assertiveness, plus knowing where to go and where not to go.

Do white people here actually talk or associate with blacks/niggers?
I'm not talking about the filth you have to deal with working minimum wage jobs.
Redpill me on your melanin enriched friend and why you like them over your own.

White hispanic here.
I had fun with this on friday.
>be me 6ft even medium build 26 year old
>go to best buy for deals
>see fat disgusting dark asian employee rubbing 6ft 2inch dindu's arm. Comforting him for some reason
>other employee white Hispanic male maybe 23 6ft 1in shakes nogs hand
>big smiles from me an other hispanic as nog explains he "didnt want to work here anyway"
>hispanic employee makes smart ass remark at dindu
>nogs eye begin blinking rapidly, begins posturing
>pleasechimpout.jpeg
>three other lesser (manlet) hispanic males approach with smiles
>"fuggin messcans, muh bix nood muhfugga"
>we close in hoping for some action
>45 yr old white female manager type materializes
>"user (negroe), what are you doing here?"
>negroe storms out, we laugh.
>feels good being the new whites
And they wonder why spontaneous lyinchings occur when negroes are present.

I’m not white

Wtf is up with that jailb8

>jailb8
Shes not. That pic has been on the interwebs since 2011. Even then the girl was 19

Whites would be nothing without their fair skin. Nothing. Shit tier race imo

who is this semen demon?

>I live in a part of the south where interaction is unavoidable

Come live in the white mans Israel, help get the cucks out turn the area red. I've only known 1 nigger my whole life.

>non-white saying something offensive about White people
>immediately assume they are foreign sockpuppet pysop account attempting to increase racial tension

am i the only one?

"

Within the United States itself, there is a need for the Russian special services and their allies “to provoke all forms of instability and separatism within the borders of the United States (it is possible to make use of the political forces of Afro-American racists)” (p. 248). “It is especially important,” Dugin adds, “to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics…” (p. 367)."

That girl looks like a fucking child. wtf OP?

>feels good being the new whites
made me laugh

It's a T-shirt with boobs that was popular with 12-15 yo girls ~2010 or so

Just think about how slavery is coming back and blacks are being sold for 400 dollars in Lybia and smile in contempt.

>That girl looks like a fucking child with C-cups
user, I don't even know where to start...
This should be more your speed.

I never got treated badly by a black person.
Not lying, just never met one

Nice trips.
But for some reason I just want to piss all over this woman, still.

I say thing like 'mississippi bluegum'. Most of the haven't heard it and have no idea what it means.

Whatever you do, don’t back down, apologize, or try to explain/justify yourself.

Dismissive laughter works well.