Brazilian Empire SOON

Brazilian Empire SOON
All analysts agree it is a potential superpower once the corruption goes down.

>once corruption goes down
so never

Yes.

My History teacher said that when I was in High school. That was 1972.

A people make a country and the people of Brazil aren't super power material. Consider Saudi Arabia, riches beyond belief under their feet... need foreigners to drill it, refine it, ship it, buy it. They still as a people produce nothing.

Brazil has even less..

>superpower 2020

hue in loo

made me have a giggle thar m8

Bolsonaro is a shit tier candidate.

But the another ones sadly are even worse. It would be nice to see an actual right winger with half a brain as president.

But anyways, theres no fixing country if the rest of the deputies and fucking thieves dont get out of Brasilia.

So... Whatever. Lets see if Doria step up or something so I can have a not ridiculous choice to vote.

but brazil actually produces things, the country isnt that worthless, ffs, you burgers use their planes

/thread

>50% nigger
>superpower
Next they are going to tell me that nigeria is "this" close to becoming a superpower.

Give it a rest. The age of superpowers is over. China will be a world power and europe will decline.

Boeing is in Seattle, not San Pablo

Feel free to become a super power. I don't know of any superpower with business hire thugs to go murder street children like Brazil does, but Brazil can be the first.

He is the only one that has the balls to actually start the purge and build up the military.

The imported niggers are a strategic move, they will be in the front lines to fuck over America when they start their Venezuela invasion.

SOPA DE MACAO

UMA

Sadly that's true. Problem is that over there people are fucked up, they think about politics the same way they do about football. They think like little kids about the stuff and that can't work.

We need people with brains to make stuff work. We put Bolsonaro, he puts money on the military and the fucking military start to think that they are 100% powerful and start to fuck up with things and with the population.

I say all this because I have half family into politics and the another half is in high ranks of military. I know how these people operate.

DELICIA

lets hope so brazilanon, because wit all due respect, the brazilian government is more corrupted than the mexican's

Would totally try.

Bear Grills eat weirder shit.

topa uma delicia dessa?

Uf...
Sopa de macaco já complicado companheiro...

>Sopa de macaco já complicado companheiro
seu fraco

Native usa americans eat snakes too
But in other hand they did not eat monkeys

Anyone has reliable sources (and by that i mean post the damn sources) on how much ws recovered through the lava jato and how many names were uncovered? Also, anything on JBS is welcome too.

So when are we planning on nuking the place and repopulating it in order to achieve this?

When did Sup Forums became so anti-traditionalism? I want /leftypol/ to leave
Any anti-marxist is good, even if he is a negro hue

No Chiquinho Souza we won't be a super power
Because:
N*ggers
Corruption is not just a political thing almost everybody have a corruption behaviour. It's in your roots
Our ancestors how made our society were a bunch of stupid and poor europeans that do not stay in Europe for been unsucessfull or coward
Most japanese either

Why? Did Brazil suddenly become full of white people?

google paola oliveira
we're kinda like rhodesia except we have white commies

>once the corruption goes down
BWHAHA

Yeah no, we're all fucked hue friend. Unless Brazil institutes an apartheid like regime it will never be a superpower because the population has low Iq and is too mongrelized, not saying we're Better off either, we're more jewed than you guys

Just become an American state.

100% correct my white equal. I'm tired of those stupid faggots here that think that latin american countries can be nonwhite and good at the same time.

They can't you piece of shit.