Hey white women! If you don't date black men you're literally a racist and holding minorities back!

Hey white women! If you don't date black men you're literally a racist and holding minorities back!

Literally who?

Is this a new thing? Find shit posts on faggot Twitter and post them on Sup Forums?

Just educating white women of where they belong.

this has to be a troll account

Yep, this absolutely is *not* a troll. Suuure.

nice flaggot

the fuck away from niggers

>black men don't bite
they rape

Black men don't bite? The domestic violence statistics sure shows otherwise. And no, it's not just poor blacks either, they have higher rates of domestic violence across all wealth demographics.

Black women are going to chimp out on this if they see it. They hate black men dating any woman who isn't black.

Any woman who dates a black man or lets it be known that she has ever fucked a black man immediately renders herself ineligible in the minds of quality white men who she hopes to meet. Do women really think that accusations of prejudice matter with regard to romance?
>"Wait. You dated a black guy?"
>"Yeah. So what?"
>"Sorry. Not interested."
>"That's racist!"
>"And? Call the cops and see if they cuff me."

No they don't bite, she's right. They punch, kick and shoot.

Oy fucking vey

Women want a rape fantasy, not a rape reality.

> fellow white women

And murder.

Does she have a black husband? Otherwise not interested in her advice.

She must be a Jew

Is this that same jewess who somehow had an uncle from the holocaust? Made no sense given her apparent age

Yep, same ho

A very dumb late night "comedian" talk show writer. If you want to see what John Oliver's and Stephen Colberts talking points come from, it's from them.

>black men dont bite

Youre, right! They punch, kick, and shoot people too!

Literally a Jew.

is that a fake tweet? it sure looks like a fake tweet.

Just you're typical "As a fellow white..." jew.

>Other races are being "held back" by not specifically dating white women.
It's almost like they're giving credibility to this white supremacy thing.

I'd hardly call it new. Twitter threads should be banned

yes, and her father was shot when he was 9 by the natzis

Niggers do bite though, had one at the zoo show me his teeth while eating my banana

she actually said sweety

>tweets this
>doesn't date a black man herself
uhm... pot meet kettle sweetie :v)

>Profile pic
>White women
>Your
Did she just out herself?

>a jew telling white women to fuck niggers
pic related

This is taking the "fellow white" thing to the next level. She's married to a fellow Jew correct?

>explore your sexuality by sexing people of color
Literal objectification

>other races are disadvantaged by not dating whites because whites are superior
Get this racist ass (((cracker))) out of here

So she is basically treating black men as some kind of commodity for use by white women. She is also saying that black men prefer white women over black women, this in turn is degrading to black women.

This bitch couldn't be more racist

>Black men don't bit

She's right. They fucking murder you.

>obligatory

Hope she enjoys the AIDS and other assorted STDs. Coal burning Jew.

Damn I would to glaze that cinnamon bun ass

Hitler was right

Bess posts this shit then creates the threads.
Everyone knows this by know

What the fuck does that even mean? What is she trying to say, and why does she need to obfuscate it with stupid pop culture references?

>1882 likes

Maybe someone should retweet this to a few dozen of those Mandinka Princess types that say "Oh hello no" when they see a white woman stealing a black man. Might be fun to see what transpures...

*hell

Kikes are so treacherous and subversive. People in the past really had the right idea.

Has anyone asked for proof about her "Uncle Willie" who got his head shaved before being thrown into a gas chamber during the Holocaust?

Which camp?
Who told you he got gassed?
Who told you he had his head shaved?
What year was this?

The Black Hebrew ones are the best....

Triggered. Niggers do a lot of crime.

You don't believe she would actually practice what she preaches do you? It should be transparent to most, there are so many layers of wrong in that tweet .

Same

wasted get samefagging

holy shit (((they're))) not even being subtle anymore. or were they always this brazen and I just didn't see it until now?

MFW a large majority of White-hating sjws are White.

Too bad the Jews didn't get gassed for real back then. Lying kikes

>whos your favorite magician sweetie?

kek

Every fucking time!

I think you mean (((white))) not white

fake tweet

hahnenweg ponent

This ugly whore looks like the lady in the furnace.

I suggested that my petite blonde coworker was getting along well with a black coworker earlier today.
She said that she was "just being polite" and that "blacks are repulsive" and even the thought of it was "too much".
It was nice that she spent the evening chatting me up afterward.

That was what my Dad told me and the main reason I never dated a black guy growing up.

It doesnt mean they're racist if "exploring their sexuality" doesnt include beastiality. Its not like they're leafs.

She's gonna really look like a lady in a furnace in the near future

Uh huh

she thinks that the jews are the superior race because matrix reloaded was shit

Bess Kalb 2018 and 2020 thatll show the country theyre serious.

I swear to God she has a pussy that needs eating, doesn't she? Aside from her politics, who wouldn't want to go down on her? I'll bet she's not shaved, but keeps a beautiful, well trimmed, clean and well kept little bush. Fuck I'd love to spread her legs open, part her lips, and go to town on her gooey and smelly slit.

I'm not ashamed of this. Who is with me, anons? Who is with me?

oh, sweetie, youre a fucking retard for taking the black dick

>Blacked.com

bess I know it's you
bess pls go

It's true.
I spend my time waiting to tell little lies.

If it helps, another blonde I work with had 2nog kids with different guys.
She's getting fatter by the day.

So it's true then, Jews really do love black dick

You guys are so eager to vent your anger that you don't even check if that tweet is true. Pathetic little white cucks.

That analogy makes zero fucking sense. I have no idea what she is even trying to suggest with that.

Send her this redpill.

1882 likes my ass. You know these Jews buy tons of fake followers. Can an user prove hers are mostly fake?

Im really interested in criminal cases and forensics there are suprising amount of Rape/Murders that result in a non-white offender biting a white woman

>Promotes interracial dating
>Gets mad at white women who don't date black men
>Calls them racist
>"They don't bite, sweety"

Boy, this is some high level pro tier bait because I'm about to fucking scream and beat the shit out of someone. Fuck this stupid hipster liberal ass feminist bitch.

She needs the teletubby hat

No white women wants nigger men.