I feel sorry for you white folks, your fear and rage is nothing but the last dying gasp of a rapidly vanishing race...

I feel sorry for you white folks, your fear and rage is nothing but the last dying gasp of a rapidly vanishing race, you can whine and threaten as much as you like, the truth is all of your countries, your cities and your towns are filling up with black and brown people, your women seem quite happy about this, indeed I just finished fucking a white bitch about an hour ago, you crackers are done, you aren't even reproducing at replacement rates lol, hell I have Muslim friends with 8 - 10 kids and they're still going, it's just a matter of time before we have the numbers then we'll finish you all off. Fun fact: in 250 years there'll be no white people left on Earth, Europe, Australia, the US etc will be completely free of your racist shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpblcdxKc28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm an East Asian and I consider whites my brothers and sisters if you mess with them, you're going to be messing with a giant, crusading Christian China ready to drag you back to cotton fields where you belong.

We will RICE you if you mess with our relatives.

hahha you're a white person though. you cant fool us cornwallace!

.... and the Chinks, japs and Koreans, murder all of you

Nah you won't.

So what? I'll be long gone and so will whitey.

You need to go back you filthy chink. You chinks are insects and are worse than niggers because you're more intelligent. The niggers can be taken out very easily. Get the fuck out of country. Now.

black people only make up 12% of the population, we're not going anywhere dumbass

Is that a man in the middle?

>250 years ?
mates it's more like 30 years,
60% of white people are already old farts,
white children are already a minority.

Good bye white race.
History will remember you as the race that cucked itself out of existence.

did you brush balls with that other dude or just straight suck him off?

>Lars Von Trier screencap
>claims to be black
Daily reminder for newfags. There are no girls on the internet. There are no blacks on Sup Forums.

>We will RICE you if you mess with our relatives.

Ohshit.jpg

Just remember, it's the juden.

Is that supposed to upset me? hahaha, guess what a white man and a black woman makes?

THAT'S RIGHT, A BLACK BABY, IT'S JUST ANOTHER ANGLE WE CAN EXPLOIT TO BREED YOU TRASH OUT OF EXISTENCE

Yeah, and then you will all start killing each other because you have no common enemy anymore.
It will be entertaining to watch.

Our altruism both allowed us to create sprawling civilizations, and allowed us to destroy by letting in the shitskins.

You realize, when foreign aid dries up, so does the population bomb in third world. It's like if one of us goes down, we all do. I swear, you Jews can never not try to have your cake and eat it too.

Don't try to run away from that reality, we are already enserfing you en masse in Africa.

Why don't you go and develop your communities and redpill them about the Jews instead of helping them divide and conquer?

We are the only things defending civilisation while you cuck yourselves and abandon the streets to the savage hordes coming to ruin us all. Your people have abandoned your responsibilities for SJWism and hedonism, you run off with homosexuals and their. This is the future you have won for yourselves. Whites are truly like the Eldar.

Father of three white children reporting in. AMA

OP

Look at the actress in that photo

>is a professional actress
>paid to fuck niggers
>STILL can't contain her disgust

I feel sorry for you brown folks; you truly don't know how much of the world is held together by the light-skinned races.

Once they're gone, you'll be surrounded by nothing but you're own kind. Nothing but your own kind.

Think about it; if you're even capable of that.

we will easily deal with shitskins once they replace you and are no longer needed.

Nobody can stop us
we are the chosen ones.

YOU GUYS HAVE TO UNDERSTAND SOME SIMPLE TRUTHS.

>There are massive black and brown populations in every western city ad most towns

>Western Europe has already passed the point of no return in terms of Islamic immigration

>Africans are flooding into Europe at the rate of 5 - 6,000 a week, and it's rising

>Whites are dying out, FAST!

>Blacks and browns are multiplying, FAST!

>White women don't care, they literally do not give a shit, and they can't get enough African cock

So wake up, please see the reality of the situation, you are being replaced, we know it and deep down you know it, it's just a matter of time.

Niggers make me laugh.

Enjoy your brown grandkids pop

United we stand, together we fall brother

We'll ensure the darkness is removed in way for the light to spread. You've lost this one comrade.

Source or fuck off nigger

Sorry blacked posters, but this is the reality...

Yeah its easy for black and brown people to sit around and have an average of 5-6 kids per family. Because the Government pays for their food, housing, etc. A middle class white family with 2 working parents can barely afford to have 2 kids or they will be broke and in massive amounts of debt.

Eventually you are going to run out of tax paying citizens and won't be bringing in enough money to fund the leeches of society. Then what?

Slide thread the only women who can stand being around nigs are brainwashed roasties and ugly black women. Black men are the least desirable group to date

lol dead wrong

>nigger African tribesman wearing a cross necklace

I fucking hate Jews.

>tfw my kids go to private Christian school
>only black kid who isn't adopted is related to an NBA player
>tfw my daughter instinctively doesn't want to play with black kids

Stop being so jealous, user. Your inferiority complex is shinning thru brighter than your gross shiny skin

Niggers and other shitskins dont know how to operate a farm and produce their own food.

We’ll see how long shitskins occupy the cities when they dont have any food.

Starving out you faggots is how you will be defeated in the end.

Without white people no gibs without gibs niggers will all starve to death

MUH DIK

sage

Take your progressive fantasies to Sup Forums

gen zyklon is going to gas you

sage

honestly China going full imperialist but taking pity on whites is the only thing that can save us now

Rapidly dying? Get the fuck out of here, there have never been more white people on earth than right now. Just because niggers are breeding like rabbits doesn't mean whitey doesn't run the show. Remember the old rhyme, black is beautiful, tan is grand, but white is the color of the big boss man...

NNNNNNIIIIIIGGGGGGEEERRRRRR

Hehehe that's some funny shieeeet, but we both know it's all bullshieeeet.

real

Until everybody will say that all black people are full of aids, and welfare won't be able to handle anymore, after that things will go reverse :^)
Eat kfc till you can nigger, you might have to work for it in the future which we know you won't.

nigger women are digusting though. i dont understand what kind of cuck actually find them attractive. kys

Whites being the real life equivalent to the Eldar is way too accurate a statement. How far the west has fallen...

Y'all posting your fancy graphs an' shit, like that means a goddam thing.

You know as well as I do that there's white women having brown babies in every town and city in the west, and it's not only a common phenomenon, it's exploding in terms of numbers, there are more white single moms with brown babies in Texas today than there was in the entire USA just 20 years ago, and in places like California, shieeeeet, it's an every day thang.

Doesn't it go both ways?

yep, and both ways make brown babies

>white single moms

I kek'd. Is this a larp?

I'm asian and I disapprove. Stop trying to act white you dipshit.

I lost it at Christian China. What kinda chink are u? A FAKE ONE. DUMB FUCK

severly underrated

Enjoy africa without even having to go there, thats if you win. Spoiler, you wont win, bcause you are inferior

Hell, your white women are propagating our genes even without the intervention of a brother haha

youtube.com/watch?v=WpblcdxKc28

Says a white autistic fat boy sitting on his computer trolling

Will there even be a war? Imagine if we just left them all alone in an area for a couple years, they'd beg for both of us back haha.

>Jews go to China because Israel became a mudslime-infested shithole
>China: "ahahahahaha u dum. We smart. We take ur money nao"

You ran away from Hezbollah, not the other way around. Everyone saw it and it haunts you to this day.

So no more black people?

How does it feel to be cucked by a paki and then fantasize about it on /pol? how does it feel to actually be the most self hating despicable slug in the world?

why do you assume I'm white? is it because I have a solid command of the English language? Do that frighten you? Like that moment in the planet of the Apes when the bad muthafucker speaks?

>rice yourself my dude

You are getting the inferior white’s genome, checkmate nigger !

Idiocracy would have been a documentary if they had replaced the Idiots with blacks.

Hitler was right about Jews like op

>giant Christian China crusading
This is going to get extremely violent extremely fast.

Israel is supposed to be destroyed according to the prophecy for the messiah to appear.

Things are actually going according to plan goy.

enjoy it jamal, when whites are gone it's back to mudhuts and aids for the rest of the world... oh wait, asians are a thing and are ready to enslave your subspecies.
7/10 for making me reply

she looks like a crack whore. probably has no idea what the fuck is going on or about to happen to her bagina lel

implying you shitskins are any less racist. where do you think the free ride is going to come from if we all go away?

This particular individual

Actually I assume every europoster is black at first. It was you admitting blacks can't into fatherhood or responsibility that caused me to think this was a larp. Niggers inferiority complex usually causes them to not admit such realities

greatest allies

>the prophecy
I've read your book you retard, have you not yet realized that God hates you? Did you read that shit he had Azrael do to you kikes in Israel?

Realize this immediately: The Jew has always existed to God as a sort of practical joke, a group of people destined to get FUCKED eternally by your own hubris, only to finally have your homeland obliterated--and what will happen then? A messiah will appear?

No! No he will not! You've been fucking RUSED you idiots! You've been tricked into violating the Ten Commandments which renders your contract with Adonai VOID. He is not going to save you because he knew when he CREATED YOU that you wouldn't be able to resist acting like fucking JEWS and violating the simple and unambiguous laws he set down for you to follow! I have read your prayers, I have read your obligations to God--you have failed in every single one of them as a RACE.

You are the chosen ones: You've been chosen to take the greatest custard cream pie to the face in all of human history, when your annihilation comes it will not conclude with salvation and dominion, it will simply conclude, as you'll all be fucking DEAD.

proof?

why did you spend 10 minutes typing and checking a bait post this long?

Niggers, if you lose you win. If you win, you lose

>cucks
>men more attractive with better careers

oh I am laffin

any white who chases nigger dick is forever expelled from white dating society. Just like if you fucked a farm animal, it shows a lack of respect for the natural order but most of all for the self. what kind of mother could you possibly be if you earnestly believe that behaviour is ever appropriate? You don't care about dignity, life, or God, just chasing the taboo because you have no self-respect

>be nigger
>call white people trash

Why are niggers so dumb?

It always makes me laff when they earnestly do this, or talk about whites committing crimes

>Why are niggers so dumb?
They aren't peopl e

Naturally self-destructive niggers bragging about suiciding their own race in order to destroy another. Anybody surprised?

Kek, you just made it too obvious that you're a white cuck, niggers don't speak like that

BLM truly opened pandora’s box

The race war WILL happen

It is inevitable

As soon as we deal with the libcucks - you are done

Niggers are incompatible with civilization

> white folks
That girl in the middle is a jew

One of the most if not the crappiest movie from Lars Von Trier by the way

They do really well when kept in servitude for white masters, otherwise they struggle, suffer and die at the hands of the strongest nigger. Women wanted the right to vote so promoted nigger votes

Fuck off, we stand with people of colour against white supremacy.

yeah but not with you

>crappiest Lars film

That's saying something. I just wanna know was HWNDU guys dick real in that?

You are correct. In hindsight we should have avoided all contact.

>think about that; if you're even cable of that
they aren't