Why was season 2 so much better than season 1?

Why was season 2 so much better than season 1?

No it wasn't. I didn't like Bishamonten and it took screentime away from the characters I liked

I wouldn't know, I never made it to season 2 because I couldn't stand the little faggot they found.

Because Season 1 dragged out Yukine's arc and was basically introduction + comedy + filler, while Season 2 was when all the world building and character development happened. Also, Noragami is the kind of series that keeps growing and getting better, so Season 3 would also be better than Season 2.

Could it be that they cut out a lot of stuff to shill Yatori? I don't know, you tell me.

The opening song

Focus on actually good characters. Watching God people do God things is far more interesting than anything Hiyori does.

Hey you know what? Shut up.

hes right tho

Hiyori's as bland as they come, true, but she's still ridiculously cute and makes funny reaction faces. Amidst that bland personality there's a charm and cuteness hidden beneath.

Because Yukine wasn't a faggot and Ebisu was pretty based.

Cute and bland doesn't make for an entertaining story. She works fine as support.

Season 2 lacked panchira.

Yukine being a manly man is nothing to hate on.
Fine, fair enough.

She's basically the self-insert character through which viewers get exposition. She gets some backstory and development later in the manga, though.

She's not per-se a bad character. It's like you said, she's a self insert. There's nothing really likeable or unlikeable about her.

Season 2 had a messy second half for me since the pacing went out of whack. It had a better OP though

TONIGHT WE HONOR THE HERO

S3 when?

KURUTTE HEY KIDS

FUREIBA FUREIBA FUREIBA JUS WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND

>Yato promises Ebisu to invite him a Hamburg steak
>Ebisu is killed
>Ebisu reborn as a kid
>Yato keeps his promise and invites him out
God damn why did they have to kill Ebisu

this desu

No more Yukine drama.

season 3 cant come soon enough
I hope the OST will be just as good as this

I watched season 1 a few months before season 2 came out, originally I didn't watch it immediately but instead I came back around to it. I won't do it for season 3 though.

I'm so sick of Kamiyan everywhere fucking hell.

I've always hated her too.

Because they actually followed the manga, albeit with minor differences. I still wished they made it into one season instead of giving out that stupid anime original.

I dont read manga, what was anime original? The first season?

Yeah, it was the episodes with Nora and Rabo god.

The final arc with Rabo is filler, and the super long fall from Episode 4 is an adaption of an omake or something like that. The first season is only canon until the first half of Episode 10. The Bishamon arc begins after Yukine gets his shit together and starts studying and working at Kofuku's. Episodes 11 and 12 of Aragoto also changed a lot of stuff that made no sense and created plot holes.

Basically, they should have done a 2-cour first season. Because of Season 1 being introduction/comedy, many people got the idea that this is just a silly comedy series, and the manga is really underrated.

I think they did it because they weren't too sure it'd work and only decided to adapt what became S1. Then they decided S2 as worth making and they went with it.

You're right about the manga. I'm currently at vol. 13 and it's been getting better and better.

Also, it's "cours". Always takes an S.

Oh I gotcha. Is reading the manga a better experience than watching the anime?

When is it not?

I don't know, I've never read manga.

Arguably ARIA and Gintama.

Yes. Everything is explained much better, there's way more character interactions, and the art and paneling are superb.

The second half was good but man that Bishamon drama was dragged out and dumb.

K-On!

Literally any 4Koma is better as anime, and this is coming from a guy who usually objectively chooses manga over anime.

Because it was a waste of time to watch Yukine temper tantrum. Again and again
Her pantyshots are very likeable.

>what is Love Lab

Because of you it is hard to find actual good Animes. Fucking shitposters.

2016 Sup Forums everyone.

Some people have a really bad taste in women.

If Bishamon loved you, she would do anything to keep you safe and happy.

>lel he doesnt read manga
>lol new
fuck off

Lurk for 3 years before posting.

kys retard

>lel
>lol
You're the one shitposting and the one who doesn't read manga, why don't you fuck off?

>doesn't read manga
How is that relevant and how am I shitposting?
The board is for anime AND manga, fuck off faggot.

It sucks dick compared to the manga. Both seasons.

They cut too much and add pointless filler, there's a million chapters skipped in season 2 that work as characterization, not to mention they ruined Yukine's arc in season 1.