Death penalty for leftists

has anyone else noticed that america is eliminating anything to do with the founding fathers?
like schools named after washington or other founders?
masonic lodges disapearing?
is it just me or is the mentally ill left trying to change our nation at its very core?
have you noticed that in areas that the masons have left are turning into drug infested shitholes with no gainful employment available, no progress, no nothing except decay?
can we somehow legally accuse leftists of being enemies of the state and have them locked up?
enemies of the state are exactly what they are.
high treason and conspiracy to overthrow the government is the charge.

Other urls found in this thread:

quotefail.com/quote/george-washington-when-any-nation-mistrusts-its-citizens
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone else regret voting for that retarded cheeto hitler?

My kid is finishing up his George Washington project. I need to do a better job of red pilling him :/ He did find a good quote about freedom of speech, however.

i believe the death penalty can be applied for high treason.

wtf i hate cheetos now

orange jesus is not the problem, he is part of the solution, even with that hair and skin.
great, that's a start. i remember that when i was in high school "washington high, now gone and condos on the site" we heard very little about washington or madison or the others but some kike "history" teacher had every square inch of the walls in his classroom covered in holocaust photos.
teach your own kids if the liberal conspirators refuse.

Leftists and cuckservatives need to be violently liquidated desu

y'know, if we can get this rolling someone could make a good living making pic related again.

it seems to me that "they" want to destroy and eliminate all traces of our nations history, right down to the constitution.
allowing jobs and key industry to be moved offshore guarantees that progress will halt due to reliance on foreign industry to supply us with things like steel and glass and the drawers on your ass.
we no longer have the ability to sustain ourselves.
this is not what the founding fathers wanted and it is bad for america.
treason is the charge.

between the left cheek and the right cheek is the same asshole and they all smell bad.
don't play around with ass.
find a new way.
whoops, wrong pic

the founders were deists.
this is not now or has it ever been a christian nation.
or a muslim nation.
or a jewish nation (though it sure seems it sometimes).
we are a secular nation.
atheism is a religion and so it environmentalism. these people shall not be allowed to decide our future.

is anyone here or is there a good trap thread on Sup Forums?

I'm here

it's just you

>masonic lodges disapearing?

Why is this a bad thing?

>masonic lodges disapearing
wait, i thought we were against the free masons they're the illuminati shills controlling the world after all.

>have you noticed that in areas that the masons have left are turning into drug infested shitholes
nwo globalist shill detected

>Why is this a bad thing?

Freemasons are pretty right-wing in my experience. At least the lower degree ones are.

t. Grandfather was one

they're all nwo globalists who will send us all to fema death camps. educate yourself.

Well for one you posted a Jew pic and they’re not Jewish, two, a majority of lodge members are high status or influential in some way in the area around their lodge

its the beginnings of the death of history. Liberals value individualism and freedom above all else, time itself to them is a prison to be liberated from. Once history is erased, we cease to be moving into the future, and thus time itself is abolished. This is happening all around us and if we don't stop it we will face the literal end of time.

That's what nogs do. Wait for someone who's going to solve all their problems for them. Ain't gonna happen. Grow a pair and salute the commander in chief you faggot.

>the founders were dentists
You bastard.

look around.
every place that they have left turns to ghetto, drugs, niggers, degeneracy, poverty.
they are the cornerstone of the nation.
without the cornerstone the tower will collapse.
everyone needs to remember who fought for and founded this nation and if you dont like it you should leave. to try to change our constitution is literally treason.

stfu stupid jew kid.
you have no idea what the "illuminati" was.
and, the founding fathers were not globalists, they were very much nationalists.
federalists.

nwo shills... you already lost, faggots.

they might send you to camp for treason but true americans have nothing to worry about.
go shill for the kikes somewhere else.

running around calling the opposition a bad word when that bad word describes you. it doesn't get more jewy than that.
the founders were not new world order supporters.
they were for liberty and actually against the nwo and it's totalitarianism.
you dumb liberals never cease to amaze me with your level of ignorance and depravity.

you fucking freemasons and your genocide hardon. you will not get us, satan! you lost the election, and our man is fighting you, dismantling the globalist state!

join the CSoA and fight back.

literally, WAT!!??!!
go to bed, tomorrow might be better for you.

CSOA
Acronym Definition
CSOA Centro Social Okupado Autogestionado (Spanish: Self-Managed Squat)
CSOA Cloverleaf Standardbred Owners Association
CSOA Cambridge School of Art (UK)
CSOA Community Services for Older Adults (New Zealand)
CSOA Christian Service Organizations of America (aka Christian Service Charities, Inc.)
CSOA combined special operations area (US DoD)
which one?

Separation of Church and State is the White Man's Institution

america already voted against you, globalist shill.

yes it is.
it implies that reason was used to thwart hysteria.
REASON, not emotion.
keep your emotion to your bedroom, it has no place in the public forum.

i think you need your head examined because i and mine voted for trump to keep the globalist cunt, hillary, out.
like i said, go to bed kid, you had a long day.
fuck!

>this is not now or has it ever been a christian nation
>we are a secular nation.
this is nwo propaganda at its worst. i'm celebrating christmas this year, and there's nothing you can do to stop me!

sure you did, freemason scum. behold a pale horse! i know what the likes of you do! you're trying to divide the right! divide and conquer is your game! all so you can spread your genocidal propaganda!

fuck off nigger. trump could murder someone on live television and I won't regret voting for him and I never will. I don't care what he does as long as he keeps the (((left))) from reconsoludating power and putting the finishing nail in the our country's coffin. they're literal traitors who should be fucking hanged.

no one is trying to stop you, well, besides all the leftists.
go celebrate your holiday and keep your faith. enjoy your freedom. stop trying to take freedom form others.

>stop trying to take freedom form others.
you're the fuckhead who says we should exterminate half the fucking country, you genocidal fucktard. take you nwo and exterminate yourself. freemason piece of shit.

Trump has done lot more good to the left than either Hillary or Obama combined desu. We have never seen such surge in members thanks to social liberals radicalizing.

people who commit treason deserve the death penalty. you choose to commit crime, no one forces you.
you are not supposed to like the punishment, if you did it would be a reward in actuality.
the punishment for high treason is death.
stop trying to overthrow the government and the constitution.

Fuck the Freemasons goddamn I went to install cable into a masonic lodge they were all fucking old soy boomers.

sorry that they didnt have lil wayne in guilded picture frames and grape drank on the table next to the anal lube. maybe you should try the gay bar.

murder and genocide is a crime, you fucking degenerate.

political opinion isn't high treason, it's protected by the first amendment which your kind is so adamant to destroy.

you know what's high treason? infiltrating the government with intention of committing genocide. that's direct war against the united states.

GO TO BED!
no one knows what you are babbling about.

Mason shill is salty, I guess they haven't had you fuck the goat yet have they?

jews like you fuck goats.
jews and masons could not be more opposite.
you are being misled.

Doubtful someone that bitter is actually a brother.

i'd say nice try but it wasn't.
i'm only a little bitter, what with watching everything that was fought for and built being destroyed by those who fight for no one and build nothing.

Well that's the price you pay for having (((democracy))). For which you can blame "Brother" Washington being too thick to understand the lessons his clandestine lodge would have taught.

Citation needed for this image

democracy is a leftist idea.
the US is a republic, not a democracy.
to try to change that is absolutely high treason.
you guys are all falling for the controlled opposition you talk about endlessly. it would be kind of funny if the result wasnt so sinister.
the founding fathers were all about separation of church and state because they saw what the catholic church did to mankind during the dark ages.
this means that thick head Washington was for defending your right to use dragon dildos if you so choose and would put down anyone who tried to stop you.
you have free will and can destroy your own anus if you like but the consequences are also 100% on you.

found the jew.
jews dont demand anything from anyone.

No one is taking your guns faggot
> live in time of Trump and full republican control of house and senate but founding fathers are being erased..
Who is to blame... HILLARY!!

no shit they're not.
not even worried about it.
trump has been in office for almost a year. nothing changes that fast.
the mason haters have been at work for many many years.
there is much cleaning to do.

Masons= ritualised goat fuckers..

so angry and soo misinformed.
that is why you will always be a carp.
thanks for bumping thread.

>the US is a republic
Same thing. Still a plutocracy.
>to try to change that is absolutely high treason.
Hardly, because it'd be in the best interests of the nation and it's subjects.

Good goy.

not the same thing and overthrowing the constitution and the us government is not in the best interest of its citizens.
citizens, not subjects dirty queen licker.

>not the same thing
It really is. It's the only way it could ever work.
>and overthrowing the constitution and the us government is not in the best interest of its citizens.
'tis when the constitution and government are rubbish.
>dirty queen licker
See, knew you weren't a Mason. And boy you've drunk the government kool-aid.

>'tis when the constitution and government are rubbish
that could be counted as treacherous speech, there cuck.
you've never met a mason in your life.
some are the most perverse speakers on the planet and masons literally despise the monarchy.
fucking aussie shitposters.

>that could be counted as treacherous speech,
Well no, because i'm not beholden to your banking government.
>there cuck.
Are you not seeing the irony here?
>you've never met a mason in your life.
Then my lodge might need a new Tyler and JW. As would several other lodges in my state, and quite a few in the USA where i've visited.
>some are the most perverse speakers on the planet and masons literally despise the monarchy.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Freemasonry supports monarchy over (((elective governments))), but most Franks and Americans just ignore those parts of the rituals.
So either you're not a bro, or you're a shitty one who is in it for the dues card.

>masonic lodges disapearing?

that is a good sign, it means this cancerous kike culture is dying out

GO BACK TO THE MIDDLE EAST AND YUROPE WHERE YOU KIKE SCUM BELONG!

>surge in numbers
you mean the mentally ill, deranged, filthy animals that flood the streets and assault trash cans? You must be so proud.

you are a cowan.
good day to you.

since the US was founded by masons, it is you that needs to get out.
dont dally now, hurry.

>the US was founded by masons

guess what fucker the US is an illusion and doesnt really exist , just like pissrael, and you kikes got jack shit to say about it.

your kike laws are void,

your kike "constitution" is void

Because guess what, the geopolitical scape of north america is changing and you kikes are VOID!

All shitty empires fall, especially ones made by sandnigger kike bastards from the "óld world" and this one has long fallen.

And I love to spill the ending for you, kike boy.

it's not getting back up either.

I question the authenticity of that quote.

i laughed at how stupid that was.

You say that, but you're the one who seems to have no understanding of the Craft. So odds are you're trying to harm it.

*Oathbreaking traitors

keep laughing you laughing trashbag.

but the last laugh is on your kind.

i feel sad for how little truth you know about reality

must be my kike given amero-goyim-mutt (((((education)))))

quotefail.com/quote/george-washington-when-any-nation-mistrusts-its-citizens
Yea, not a great source, but i can't find anything providing more veracity.

It's only a matter of time before they come after the Founding Fathers and the American Flag itself.

We've been taken over by a hostile entity, that tries to mimic us for camouflage.

>the founders were dei...

The 1950s was the last decade America still had it's balls.

Everything went downhill after that. At a rapid pace.

>founding fathers

you only have 1 founding father.

and your flag and ((((national identity))))) is riddled with its diseased stain.

Thus its why it's such a catastrophic failure.

i see you've been to freemasonrywatch.org.
picking up the lingo, huh?
that site actually has a lot of useful and accurate information but the context is leaning toward making freemasonry look a bit sinister which is inaccurate. context means everything.

now, concerning you, eastern star might take you but they take women and jews too so it's like the girl scouts.
scottish rite masonry is true masonry and if you were one of those guys you wouldn't be talking about it here.

there are other accepted orders from the shriners to the knights templar. eastern star is like a containment board.

Could still be deists. Not like that's a good or bad thing for those traitors.

I see you're a newfag.
>scottish rite masonry is true masonry
Man, you're digging yourself deeper. Even in American Rite they don't spout nonsense like that. Unless perhaps you're in Louisiana (which i'm yet to visit, but very keen to check out their "red lodges")
>there are other accepted orders from the shriners to the knights templar
I know. I'm in more than you could probably name.

What we should do is make it so that only gun owners are allowed to vote.

silly! that's not satan.
thats Baphomet.

> I'm in more than you could probably name
your moms basement, that's what you're in.
albert is displeased!

We need to remove SSi and disability income and farming subsidies. Fuck these welfare niggers

Albert and his shitty comma abuse can eat a dick. Art and Rex have been far better than him. If you were a Mason and in the A&AR, you would know that, newfag.
There's actually a tracing board in the French Rite's 4th degree which talks about people like you.

We just have regular Treason in the USA unless in times of war. High Treason is a British thing.

Farming subsidies are great and necessary things. Trouble is that ya'll have them wasted on shitty corn farms. The others can go, though.

This is what communists do 101, this is what Sen. Macarthy was trying to prevent, he just went about it wrong. Now you know.

Founding fathers are patriarchy!!!

I regret not voting for him.

>>freemasonrywatch.org

The cowan doth protest too much.

it's ok.
someday grandpa will show you.
now, shhhh!

Cowan status:
[_] Not rekt
[X] Rekt

Otherwise you would have posted your dues card.