White Fox maybe the best animation studio in the industry right now

White Fox maybe the best animation studio in the industry right now.

Prove me wrong,
>inb4 muh kyoani

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/canipashow/status/740205869678264320
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

white fox still relies on underpaid slave animators.

just imagine how many killed themselves over the extra work drawing those extended scenes of Subaru suffering and did not get to respawn.

their logo upside down is literally a dick with pointy balls

They make subpar adaptations of average source material. Nothing about their animation is inherently impressive. The only thing they have going for them is their ability to put together decent OSTs and OPs

You got hairy foreskin user?

They are not even JC Staff tier. And you are posting this bait in season where their Shoujo no Matoi or whataver show airs and flops so badly no one even remembers it exists.

Depends on how well they adapt S;G 0

Madhouse and Sunrise are better.

the rem body pillow sales should keep them afloat.

>They make subpar adaptations of average source material
That's a lie. Look at everything they've adapted and tell me they are shit. You can't.

Implying White Fox gets any profits from merchandize of novel they dont own.

The least sold KyoAni own anime still brings more money to studio than adaptation works others do unless its Sunrise/Toei

They made three good shows, doesn't sound like the best studio around to be honest.

They don't have originality or even identity.

Matoi is only okay, they're good at adapting things.

>White Fox
>best studio
>only two (S;G, Katanaga) noteworthy anime
OP, you are a faggot.

>implying you need ""originality"" in adaption
That's why KyoAni's adaptions always end up boring as sin.

S;G, Katanagatari, Maou-sama, Re-Zero.
All of which are incredible adaptions.
They are the best studio in terms of adaptions.

>PA
>IG
>Sunrise
>Bones
???

Re:Zero is mediocre at best and Maou-sama is shit. Just because they are faithful to the source-materials doesn't mean the already shit source magically becomes good. Learn the difference.

Also, they will fuck up S;G0. Print screen this.

Sup Forums being stupidly contrarian as usual.

Their only good show is RayZero

You are either a 14 yo faggot who can't tolerate the opposite opinions of others or just mentally retarded who has onyl seen 20 anime.

He is correct though. Maou-sama was badly animated and cheap, i have no idea why its even mentioned. The show was fun, but it was not a quality production. For example similar Yūsha ni Narenakatta from .. wait for it... Asread! was 10 times better animated and done than Maou-sama.

Re:Zero was only "decent" - quality wise lagging behind say JC Staff adaptations like Danmachi or Index. Same can be said about their other shows if comparing to other studios similar works.

So the only outstanding work they done so far was Katanagatari.

Accept it White Fucks is shit.
>only two good anime
>no original one
>mediocre visuals and animation

Next they are making remake of Peacmaker Kurogane and i am baffled for what purpose.

Manga wasnt that good nor popular and original anime was acceptable, so i have no idea what they try to achieve with remake.

KyoAni is still the best.

Do people seriously think that Index was high quality? It's a fun show, but it has far more QUALITY than quality.

>**1,934位/**1,821位 ◎ (***,205 pt) [*,**2予約] 2017/01/27 装神少女まとい Blu-ray Box 壱

Yeah, no, in fact this show is so forgettable, i mean at least something like Glasslip would make people remember how shit it is, but Matoi? well, no one will remember this show shortly after it ended.

Depends. JC Staff balanced the budget on Index heavily making some episodes and scenes look astounishing, while the others like crap. Still better than mediocre output of others.

Please dont insult Glaslip, it had better production values and soundtrack than any White Fox show.

Bet you don't know they train their animators
twitter.com/canipashow/status/740205869678264320

KyoAni trains their animators without letting them produce QUALITY in anime. White Fox just expluatetes free labor.

That's nothing to brag about. PA Works and KyoAni do the same thing. I'm sure others do too.

>expluatetes

Inventing words out of your ass now, kyoanishit?

What can White Fox do to destroy KyoAni

They've already done that with Re:Zero.

I think he just accidentally the word "exploits"

>he doesnt speak Roman

They can't. They don't have any talent.

r9k:Zero got nothing on Haruhi and its not even Kyoani best.

But Disappearance is KyoAni's best.

Studiowarriors are still boring and still stuck in the year 200X.

No its not you know if your really Kyoanifag.

b8

Haruhi did time looping better? In a way that wasted people's time with the same 8 episodes over and over? You sure convinced me bro

>Time looping
Oh hey you make yourself look like a retard.

Then for what other reasons would you make that comparison? Both shows have time loops.

I think there are plenty of great anime studios, but I really love White Fox due to their work on Steins;Gate and Re: Zero.

Why would you quote kyoani?
They're both utter shits aren't they?

How do you measure "best studio" anyway?

Even if you like Re:zero there's wasn't anything impressive. In fact there were a lot of crappy shots.

KyoAni is 1. The rest are 0.3, 0.15, 0.002

Re:Zero looked like shit though.

Ahem

Neither WhiteFox or KyoMeme are the best anything.

Hyouka may be good but it's not the best Kyoani work.

Unlike its parent studio, WIT can't scheduling for shit. Their production process were mostly disaster.

I.G. are also susceptible to scheduling issues too, remember Psycho-Pass?

>Psycho-Pass?
I believe you're talking about the S2. If so, then you're wrong.
Because, PP S2 were done by Tatsunoko completely.

And they still have better production and animation that any shit fox show

Episode 18 of Psycho-Pass was one of the funniest times in my life.

I'm talking about the first season.

Pu Yukai, the studio that animated the Re:Zero Break Time shorts is the best. Not only do they produce full 1080p Chinese cartoons during lunch time but it's also a veterinarian's office where they save animal lives every day. Does White Fox make 1080p anime or treat animal sickness?

Season 1 had a lot QUALITY later on and GC was QUALITY the show.

>GC
Well, GC is technically WIT.

they're solid

>GC was QUALITY the show.
Cool story troll

This. It's just Takemoto's best work.

For idiots like you, sure.

Because Maou-Sama would have have sucked with AOTY animation, with the joke in different scenes not being as funny. Look user sometimes animation isn't everything, if it has a good adaption then the anime has delivered to show it attended: an adaption of the original material.

That's Bones tho

This.

I never got the appeal of her fashion. It seriously looks weird.

Maou-sama sucks and has shit animation.

> Kyoani sameface for days
> training

I still to this day see posts of newer series and think those characters are from older series episodes i hadnt seen

It's adorkable

Which studio died in 2016? Diomedea?

Your fashion looks seriously weird.

Cum Fox or PA Works?

>inb4 muh kyoani
Done. You can't even talk about your "best" studio without cowering before the might of KyoAni.

Both suck but at least PA has Uchouten Kazoku.

Both suck but at least Fox has Katanagatari.

Outside of the belts tied around her arms it's fairly normal

White Fox
>gameshit
>LNshit
>moeshit
>edgyshit
>shounenshit

P.A. Works
>cuckshit
>originalshit
>Keyshit
>Okadashit