Yuri!!! on Ice

I want Yandere Viktor to plow Yuri's ass. He wouldn't win gold, but it's okay because pure ai kept him locked in and pump him full of semen everyday.

Other urls found in this thread:

movic.jp/shop/g/g03565-00312-00002/
twitter.com/gays_on_ice/status/809943739900764160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Otabek just the cutest?

>Piggy says he wants to leave sport but doesn't want to lose Vitya
>Bald is little bit shocked but then explains that he will never leave Piggy, especially when their engaged
>We see a cute kiss scene and then they just sleep together because no sex before competition
>Piggy shows all his deep love during FS
>Fairy fails because of lack of stamina
>Piggy wins
>Bald kisses and hugs his Fat
>Otabek says Fairy is fine too and Yurio fucking finally reaches Agape
>Some cute weddings photos during credits

Trust me, it's a real plot of episode 12, I am not Kotomine

Both of them could be believably yandere, but I think Yuuri 'the man who stole Victor from the world' Katsuuki would be more likely to lock him up and dick him down.

I just want to compare all the fanart from when we thought Victor was a flighty slut with the ones after we discovered he was a pure maiden.

I sorted my Victor folder from oldest to newest and here's a comparison of slutty onsen Victor to current Victor.

Fanart is usually all over the place though, he's slutty in some new art and pure in some old art.

I need more of these.

At first I thought Yuri would be the yandere one, but after it was revealed Viktor loved him the entire time, I feel Viktor definitely has Yandere potential himself. Especially after Yuri tried to pull that 'end this' shit.

Honestly, I think Viktor's fanarts haven't been changing that much after ep 10. There are alsways slutty Viktor pics before or after the revelation.

If anything, I just realise that the sweet baldfat pics have increased.

They have, good shit

Victor just happens to be a slutty pure maiden.

It's like the more in love he becomes the purer he gets.

>megane and hair slicked back
I didnt think that Pig could get better than his Eros version, but somehow he did. Could he still surprise us in the next episode or is this his final form?

The spark in his eyes as he tells how much he loves his Bald will be his peak.

The new costume seems to have a better design. If he wears it at ep 12, maybe.

I can't wait for more merchandise. What did you buy/pre-order so far, /yoi/?

>expecting Pig to be honest with his feelings
Your first mistake, user. There's no way this will get resolved so fast, I think they will be able to talk openly only after the FS when he shows his feelings through his skating.

Still just the BDs and the OST for me. Waiting on fanbooks/infobooks, scales, and more Otabek merch. Probably going to end up camping Mandarake for his cafe merch and Comiket exclusive items.

Haven't bought anything yet, but I'll be going to Japan this summer so hopefully there will at least be something to buy in person by then.

I've only bought the OST. Buying other merch like keychains doesn't look like a good idea to me. Also, my soul will have no peace until we get more info on that Viktor scale, I'll definitely buy it unless Megahouse fucks him up big time.

How can a boy be so best only by appearing a couple of minutes? We kept saying he would be the best since he first appeared in promo pictures, but I can't help but feel amazed by it actually being true.

Scale of Otabek on his otabike never ;_;

how times change

How are the Gems overall? I remember they were of really good quality

Victor off Ice

I hope they make one of Yuri too, because damn me I will buy both Viktor and Yuri. They shall not be separated.

I wish I knew. So little screentime and yet he and BikeFairy basically have taken sole ownership of my brain. That's okay, they can have it.

Kek, the Yuuri fanart comparison is even funnier

Yaoi piece of shit repulsive

Not a real buyfag, I only own two figures, but from what I've seen, I can't trust them that much. None f their figures has details like a Viktor figure is sure to have because of he'll very likely be wearing a skating costume, so I can't predict what kind of job they'll do. I think Viktor's beauty deserves Alter-tier quality and I hope he gets it.

Question to real buyfags: Will we wait till Wonfes to have more details on Viktor or is it possible to get info earlier?

They really designed him to match really well with Fairy, it is insane. I love baldfat, but damn these two make a good pair.

Of they'll make a Yuuri one, how else are we going to build out BaldFat shrines?

But Megahouse did an Utena and abandoned the Anthy figure, so there's that.

Free! Got Alter-tier stuff. I hope Yoi will get it too.

I can forever laugh at this, this is great.

This shift in perception is absolutely hilarious.

Yuuri is the true slut.

If Alter announces their YoI figures after I pay for the Megahouse one, I don't know what I'll do. I'd rather have one gorgeous Viktor that two different Viktors. This is making me and my wallet nervous.

Lol yeah, goodbye chubby Yuri

Buy both then. Problem solved. While waiting for the alter one to be announced, save up for it.

That's the opposite of what Yuuri's doing right now, that is letting him go. I agree with this more.

I have a couple from their GEM line and neither are very good. I don't display them. That said, both came out a couple years ago so it's entirely possible the quality has gone up since then. I would look toward more recent entries from them to get a better idea of how Victor might turn out.

I'm hoping for Alter to throw their lot in with YoI rather than Orange Rouge (because in all honesty I don't like OR, the quality isn't up to par with GSC's main branch). I actually wouldn't mind if Kotobukiya decided to go the way of scales as well; their detail isn't always crisp, but I've never been dissatisfied with their paint and you really can't beat their prices for the quality. Not to mention they aren't allergic to re-releases like most other companies.

I'll riot if Yuuri makes Viktor cry. Viktor's vodka-tasting tears break my heart.

So far only BDs. I'm waiting for figurine news.

Yeah, but Yuuri flip flops. Sometimes he's confident and possessive, sometimes he's insecure and distances himself. Since their relationship is actually pure healthy love I'm just picking and choosing the traits to exaggerate because I love yanyuuri.

I wanted to apply "one figure per character" thing but it might be impossible if it's about Viktor.

Come on, user, you know you want to see those tears.

Shush user, we here mostly thirst for Viktor tears

Spoiler this shit.

Because is disgusting

This anime is for fujoshit........ vomit

You are faggot

Thanks for he info. Too bad about your GEMs. They don't seem to get finer details on figures. For instance, from the pics I've seen, almost all of their figures have horrendous hands. I believe that YoI is destined for Altair.

On second thought, if we get a scene like webm related, my broken heart will be mended.

>one figure per character

you joke, user. Here on Sup Forums?

I cringed at Victor jumping

Requesting a transparent of this if the transparent user happens to pass by.

so they were saving their budget for the last episode, right?

Lol, probably. They did say the last episode would have the most realistic skating.

Is it possible to watch nico stream from outside nippon?

Even using VPN, you'd still likely get kicked out without having a premium account.

I hope so.

The quality was way better in episode 11, but I still found it underwhelming.

I like your way of thinking

I just want the final to make feel like I felt after episode 10 and not how I felt after episode 11.

So, will we ever get an explanation on this guy is?

Yes, I wanna feel like I'm gonna die of happiness.

Forgot pic

he's just Kotomine and that's that.

So it would turn into a documentary about my life?

Chris's husband.

Where is this from? The art is really nice.

exactly this.

but I'm 80% sure that's not going to happen.

Fairy's english VA is amazing. I like Viktor's accent but it makes him 50% less cute.

Fucking tumblr shit, making me feel things

>Men
>Talking about feelings and solving an issue by actual talking about it
Delusions.

original source on this?

Miracle on Ice?

If JJ loves feminine penis so much and Phichit is a ladyboy, why hasn't anyone paired them up?

We can dream user, hell I'm pretty sure fanart exists for that purpose.

JJ needs somebody who is able to tell him to shut the fuck up. i.e. Fairy or Otabek.

because phichit is for ciao ciao only

The House in Fata Morgana. Top tier vn if you enjoy grimdark shit.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

This makes me feel weird in a bad way

I'm a moron who replies to wrong posts.

Will these ever be available on Amiami?

movic.jp/shop/g/g03565-00312-00002/

Wouldn't keep my hopes up considering the lack of time, unless he's something that could be explained in less than 15 seconds.
It is weird though, that they used Chris' flashback to introduce this guy we've never seen before and then made him appear discretely on several scenes.

inb4 victor skates stay by my side but not as a love confession but as "be my skater, yuuri" and yuuri shows us that determined expression from episode 1 and they continue being coach and skater

homofags will think it's love confession, hetfags will no homo it as usual

Seems so. Also they also translated Kubo's interview about Otabek. I'm linking in case you want to read: twitter.com/gays_on_ice/status/809943739900764160

And if characters were approaching a single conclusion, then would make much more sense then.

Why are people being so autistic about this. It's probably his boyfriend or at least somebody he's close to. Why does this need an explanation.

I hope so, I've been stalking AmiAmi waiting for them since yesterday.
I can't tell though, they're for penis less crotch right?

>still four more days of pig abuse