What are you Doing About Heightism Problem?

5'11er here. I tried to improve myself like self-improvement general said. I can't do it here's why. I was told to go on /fit/ which I did. Problem was I couldn't stand the manlet hate. Even after getting over it I had no motivation to work out since I know I'd still never be six feet. I'm looking into leg lengthening surgery and am buying shoes to make me taller, however deep down I know this won't really work. I can't even go to the gym because it seems like every guy is taller than me and it makes me feel like shit so i just go home

I looked more into anti-height discrimination. Turns out taller people make more money, they have more opportunities, given more respect. Being tall would literally solve all my problems. I literally think heightism will be the new civil rights issue what does Sup Forums say?

No because no one cares about manlets enough to fight on their behalf and even if they banded together no one respects them nor takes them seriously

That's so fucked up. We area discriminated minority.

If you were really 5'11 you would know that you were taller than most people and would not feel bad about it.

Women preference for tallness peaks at 6 ft. Men who are 6'2 receive less dating site responses than men who are 5'11.

What is your age?

If you're dutch, you may put on an inch till you late 20s.

>We area discriminated.
I think the term is actually "longitudinally challenged". "Area discriminated" just describes your typical Amerifat.
And yeah, you really put the "minor" in minority.

Why is it most guys over 6' look like their dad is also their uncle and have a beer gut? 5'9 here and most guys I see around my height is damn beautiful no homo. I don't go a single day without side glances and I'm not even particularly fit. 5'9 is true master race; 6' subhumans btfo.

Bullshit. I go to the gym I see guys way bigger than me and it upsets me a lot.

I'm 18

Nice projecting

>be me
>6'3 in my socks
>How tall are you user, I'm 6'0
>What? I'm only 6'1 in these boots you cant be 6 foot

>Everyone naturally trust me more because taller
>Manlets side with me out of spite anyway
>6'0 defends his ego like a daughter everytime
>mfw

We're just born to suffer, desu. There's nothing more to it. No one cares and no one ever will.

At 5'11 you are the king of manlets how may I serve you my liege?

you're an insecure pussy stuck in a self loathing shithole, nut up or shutup you cant change height

I'm on your side, you dumb nigger. Keep being a self-hating pig, I'm sure the bitches love that.

>1 post by this ID

Manlet, balding and a ginger. I still managed to get a beautiful gf, nothing is impossible!

>Caring what manlets think
Height guilt

Leg surgery bro

>TFW you're just a half an inch away from 6 ft, but you still weigh over 225 pounds
Why even live?

Reminder that it takes a manlet to do a mans job during hard time. Don't expect a lanklet to get the job done the hard way. Why do you think trump admires duterte but is too afraid to mimic duterte in America?

I hang out with asian people. Then we're all the same height.

It's strange how you immediately lose all respect for short people.

>"I looked more into anti-height discrimination. Turns out taller people make more money, they have more opportunities, given more respect. Being tall would literally solve all my problems"

Congratulations user, you've literally become a self fulfilling prophecy; a feminist.

>develop confirmation bias
>find information to reinforce confirmation bias.
>(((research)))

Your ancestors conquered every fucking square inch of water or ground they walked on, no matter who laid claim to it, and their average height was 5'7.

So start fucking acting like it.

>tfw 4'2

i'll never get a gf

This desu. Lankies are just cannon fodder. They are not responsible for creating civilization--just enjoying it, like the women.

>tfw 6'1"

Literally the perfect height

Problem is 5'7 was the average height so that was fine. Being 5'11 when every guy is at least 6 feet is hell

>the chad cop

If this truely upsets you than maybe your problem isn't really your height.

Those police officers are manlet's too tho

Great, thanks. I'm sure you deserve a lot of respect.

>5’11”

Rope yourself.

I'm 5'4 and these threads make me kek

don't feel bad america is actually getting shorter thanks to immigration

i think the average male spic is 5'7" and gooks are about the same, pajeets are even shorter than that

only way 5'11" would be short is if you lived in the midwest where nearly everyone has german ancestry, or if you played college or pro basketball.

Just tell everyone you're 6 foot. No one knows the difference. You should stop being a fatty though

That's where I live

Good idea acutyally

sorry about that, i'm 5'10" but live in a mostly white area in the northeast but don't feel short. however, that is likely due to the whites up here being irish, italian, and french, and they tend to be shorter than the germanics.

when i go into the city i am taller than most non-whites though. asian men and hispanic men tend to be short. black men tend to be about my height on average, as are northeastern whites.

I know I'm short but I don't deserve death

Is this politics?

5'4 here.

Don't worry about sluts. Acquire currency and find a wife via a matrimonial arangment service if you're after a partner. But just worry about your finances and family first and foremost. Opportunity is all around you whether you're short or tall, quit blaming you're stature and just improve your mindset.

>1 post by this ID
kys

Yeah, but for those of us that are tall and marry tall...
Our kids will be like giants over the smurf people.

Yeah it is. Racism sexism heightism

/sig/ threads are banned but user LARPing about their heigth is good.

You do know the best body builders in the world are "manlets" (about 5'8" or so)
Being shorter is often an advantage to looking ripped as you often don't need to put on much mass to look huge and it only gets better the more mass you put on

You're still at the mercy of genetics as always however

I understand my tall privilege (6'3") and Im going to make babies with a 5 foot engine half breed.

the issue is whites don't have that many kids anyway, even the tall ones.

also at what point does height become a liability? i would figure at a certain point it becomes disadvantageous. for instance 6'3" would be very good, but 7'3" not so much because of the back problems.

>12
>11
show me 10

literally
>tall fags jelly of my hypertrophy

>muh height
nignog tier baka

I'm 5'9" and I've never cared, Sup Forums always loves to trigger anyone by any means possible, and 90% of the people on twitter are garbage and deserve to be gassed. Go to Asia or South America and you'll tower over everyone

I don't want to be ripped I want respect

Watch out

Top kek, when will they learn?

Pretty much.
The majority of people will look better at a decent height, but if you want to look huge being short is a huge advantage.
Of course you can still lose at genetics as many do.

I find the whole tall/short thing to be meaningless, and what really makes people manlets is having a really thin frame.
There is no recovering for people whom have thin frames, you can't even put muscle on it to make it look good.

5'4 here, you get used to it after a while. At least I can fit in most vehicles and airline seats comfortably.

>be manlet
>get talked down to
kek manlets...they're such pussies
>be manlet
>fight back
gawd why do manlets have such tempers? napoleon complex much?
>be manlet. be loser
ha when will they learn?
>be manlet. be successful
oooh somebodies compensating!
>be manlet. be alone
pathetic.
>be manlet with woman
he's probably rich or just abusive or some shit.

lanky motherfuckers can't be satisfied. you'll be sorry when we start putting you in lanklet camps

Don't get triggered, this manlet/lanklet is a jew plot to divise whites

5ft4 manlet here, we literally have it worse than women 'do'.Its due to the fact that in this day and age every other form of discrimination is basically illegal. Having sexist, racist or anti-semitic prejudices will pretty much destroy your life and some extreme cases can result in criminal prosecution. So naturally society is now looking for the next group to heap all their emotional insecurities onto. And due to the fact women now have a massive voice society generally follows whatever women think and women have and always will have an wavering dislike of short men.

People seldon view manlets as leaders, even if you legit know how to accomplish a tas because youve done it before people, especially women wont listen. And if you succeed they dont give you any credit, Ive even observed them get annoyed at the fact I accomplished something when chad didnt. And thing vie noticed is you may put an idea forward and no one will listen then 10 minutes later a tall man will and everyone will go with it regardless of how it turns out because he wont be burned if you all fail.

And if try and point any of this out people just laugh at you or get angry. Its like that pyscho indian bitch who went off and that Hugh mungus guy. To her she has some valid points even if she was right no one will ever listen to her because shes a pajeet female and not some half white indian bollywood star.

Anither good one is when you lift more than a lanklet
>Pfft its cause you have short levers bro
>Bro centre of gravity
>Bro you're only pulling the weight half as far as me

Enjoy your no gains lanklet.

Dude, 5'11 is the perfect height. You're tall enough to not be considered short by most people but short enough to filter out crazy bitches that see a 5 and go "eww no thanks".

Do you really want these kinds of high-maintenance princesses? Let the tall guys stick their dicks in crazy.

>all the manlet rage itt
it's just bantz brah

I'm 18. /fit/ said for my generation you need to be at least 6'2 to be in the game since our generation is taller

Everyone but me gotta learn this is how I feel

oh look, another manlet bitching. nice impotent rage, squirt.

manlet spotted. even if your made up statistic is true then the only reason for it would be because the 6'2 winners find long term matches far more often and far more quickly whereas the 5'11 midgets have to stay there FOREVER, thus giving them more time to GET responses. stay mad, idiot.

t. 6'5" adonis

Olympic/Freestyle/Greco or whatever wrestling is a fun sport because everyone that I meet is also a manlet.

OUR SPORT

>adonis

Lel lanklet.

Five foot eight inch x-gen here, and never had an issue getting it if I wanted. The only reason my count isn't higher is because I tried to have standards, regret that a little now, but even in my early forties I was able to get with girls in their early twenties. They were not fatties, or ugly, though sometimes they had a kid, but couldn't really complain about that considering.

I can tell you what the recessive gene freaks worry about, a shorter guy with any considerable mass, they know that lower center of gravity is their Achilles' Heel.

nope, 245 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal. don't feel too emasculated, bitch boy. you've still got the trailer park fuck-dingo to play with.

Get in shape and stop being a faggot. I'm 5'7" and when I was single I banged 2-3 girls a week when I put any effort into it.

How white is she?

Wresalting is pretty much manlet combat. Youll never win in a punching match with a tall guy because of his reach. But if its on the ground he loses that advantage and manlet with the smaller centre of gravity and greater control of body can out manevure the tall man and pin his limbs or vital areas and apply a huge amount of strength in one area.

Its called a caravan park your fuck wit. Enjoy your no gains.

I actually feel important since someone as tall as 6'5 acknowledged me

100%

Fuck off. The reign of the long man is nigh and none will be spared on the day of the tape measure. Watch your back you sensitive little manlet pussy, were coming for you
T. 6ft longman

I'm going mgtow. I feel like garbage talking to girls since i know they are thinking of Chad

6 feet is manlet tho. At least will be in less than 10 years

if you are actually 6'5 you are a giant. i am around 6 ft and am easily taller than 19/20 people i come across but w.e

5'9 wasn't a manlet in 1940 you utter retard, and even then even hitler thought tall people were genetically superior.

people have always valued tallness

they tried doing a study to debunk this and the only people they found that didn't value height was some random ass tribe in africa that valued people who were very tall AND very short for some reason

You 5'11 but still 18? You do realize that males grow until they are at least 21 right? Pretty sure you'll stretch another half an inch or so. Just get proper sleep all the time.

Fuck biology I hate being short

But /fit/ said by the time I'm 25 the new average height will be higher making manlet cut off like 6'1 or 2. And even if I grow half an inch I won't be 6 feet I'll still be a manlet

fuckin boss at my first job used to do that to me when I was 17 and still 6'0, legit made me think I was 5'10 for a month

That's not even tall. I'm 6'4 barefoot, so probably 6'5 with shoes and I'm pretty average for my age group. Midwest 19yo

I dont remember anyone anywhere giving a shit about height until i learned english, started lurking burger internet and saw westerners basically obsessed over it. That looks weird but in the end gave me a clue about why da joos rule you - it's not hard to subvert a society where men are ready to cannibalize each other over such insignificant shit.

OK they do this surgery in Russia wherein they cut your legs into two, then they connect it back but you'll get an extra 2-4 inches. Just google the shit. But if you're too broke or too pussy to do it, then just kys. Also am nuking your thread coz ne-politik and we are not your therapists.

SAGE

I feel this way too. Every little insecurity that guys have be it dick size, height, looks, money etc. it's always other dudes giving them shit about it. Literal brain dead faggits always looking to put someone down because of their own insecurities. The west produces insecure people. Pitt the plebs against each other and you can do whatever you want. Too many distractions for them to ever recognize the important shit.

are you fucking retarded? half of your economy is ruled by a handful of Jewish oligarchs. The prime minister before Putin, Yefgeny Primokov, was really a Jew named Pinchas Finklstein.

Jews fucking murdered your Tsar and overthrew your country and ruled it for like 60 years you dumb sack of horse shit

>What are you Doing About Heightism Problem?

I live in a short country so I'm a giant.

Didn't even notice peoples height until the manlet maymay.

wrong women care huge amounts about height. On OkCupid, a guy who is 5'8 has to earn 240k a year to get same amount of dating messages as a 6 ft guy who makes 60k

why do you keep making this thread

>minority
dude the average height in America is 5'10"

it's one of the high points of your life, so enjoy it while it lasts, slugger.

>Tfw 6ft 4 (in tallest country on earth mind you)
>tfw 5.5inch pencildick

No fucking problem getting them into bed but 9 outta 10 times there's no 2nd bang.

>people have always valued tallness
Average heights contradict those opinions.
>always
>"Time not important, only life, important"

>valued people who were very tall AND very short for some reason
Look up sexual dimorphism.

>meme flag
>bitching about being 5'11"
honestly just kill yourself. 5'11" isn't even short and you can just lie about being 6'0"