Why did this get serialized again?

Why did this get serialized again?
>shitty art
>mediocre plot
>literally has no good point

Shonen Jump is desperate now that they've lost several popular titles.

They used to be so smug, axing manga that doesn't meet their expectations, but now that their pillars are crumbling, they'd eat any shit some mangaka would throw at them.

No thing

ESL-kun found a new target now that World Trigger is on hiatus
gotta chill ESL-kun, this is like the 4th thread you made in 2 days

this is not me mate
i just loke up
I put only volume covers to prove my point
but this guy gets it

Kimetsu already popular enough to get a hate thread?

nah it's so ugly and we wonder why it exist

I like it. It's rough around the edges but it's a nice read. A bit of asspulls here and there and move sets aren't fleshed out. The 5 senses thing is pretty stupid and uncreative. The MC is also slowly becoming a mary sue as of late rather than the bitch underdog he was at the start. But the pacing was pretty nice at the start. It became horrendous during the middle during the house demon arc where the new team members were introduced and filled with over the top unfunny humor. It's returning to what made it good recently, actual consequences, eerie characters allies and foes, and antagonists you can sympathize. I hope the author keeps his shit together after this and improve his art as well.

>Blade of Demon Destruction

That's a pretty cool chunni name

His art is improving but you can't expect him to git gud in less than a year. It normally takes at least 100-150 chapters for a new mangaka to get good

Best fake-mom.

I'm looking forward to when that happens. It would be great to see the "these demons are fucked up" pages better drawn.

Fuck off with your circlejerk. Kimetsu no Yaiba is literal shit in manga form.

ok iz well feck off
but ander the kondtion yu stob bein an attentshen whor spamin faqqet
y stert a thred 4 mango u hate efery day?

You probably hate it cuz togashi says it's good. Anything that's good you just have to crap on, right? Felt sorry for naruto after a while. I bet all those editors must have made it too stupid after trying to make it appealing to edgy haters who like good quality stuff.

i/m with you on this one men but no point in saing that its bad the japs know it just look at the sales

wat u tkng bout? it gud mnga

Just because it's not performing well with the readers doesn't mean it's bad manga. I like the art and been enjoying it. Story could use polishing but hopefully editorial can make it better somehow with good suggestions and not something dumb.

This is the best manga to come out of Jump since ES21! The art is unique and fits the gloomy mood of the story perfect! The writing is one of the best potentially Togashi level one day and most importantly the characters are interesting and hilarious! You can fuck off and go back and read Capeshit or Wizard Naruto because it takes a certain level of intelligence to appreciate this work of art

Same, trying to read it but nothing special, maybe nips like the edgy

Story is nothing special but I like the art and main characters

Yeah, it's very straightforward and art really grew on me, but I feel like nothing really happened yet that's worth discussing.