>Short Hair

Of course!

Love em'

No, I don't like freaks

mhm

Yeah

>CV: Maaya Uchida

Toyone is a freak.

I'm 6ft tall and a girl (as in, born with boobs and a vagina) and everyone always made fun of me for my height when I was younger. Now people are like "you should be a model" but most people seem to prefer short girls since they're cuter and easier to carry bridal style...

Pls no "tits or gtfo" or "L O N D O N" responses, I really want to know if you all are just an anomaly or if guys really don't mind tall girls.

L

>tfw no giant gf to fight dragons with you
suffering

Depends on the tallness
>over 185 cm,taller than me
Nah
>less than 180
wouldnt mind,not that it matters anyways

>tfw 6'5"
>tfw always loved taller girls
>tfw haven't met a woman taller than me since before puberty

JUST

In general I think guys prefer a girl shorter than them more than they care about whether the girl is tall relative to other girls.

Even then I don't think guys mind tall girls all that much-there's probably something else up that's more significant if you're having trouble going out with someone or whatever.

I'm 190cm and long legs make me jelly

I know that feel bro

6'4 here, just want a tall waifu

Tall girls can be cute for the same reasons other women can be cute. Some guys don't like having a woman be taller than them, but it's really not a big deal to me.

I like girls who are the same height as me.

Who else here likes this?

literally no one

you're gay, homo

Every woman wants a man who will be at least a bit taller than she when she wears high heels. That's important.

I don't dislike tall girls but I'm already pretty tall myself and I prefer thicker girls so I think a girl as tall or taller than me would be too imposing. Especially since I'm pretty shy in the first place. I found one super cute girl who's my height but she was like a tanned swole lifter type and I couldn't even approach her.

Yes, I want a girl who's taller then me, but finding a girl who is over 6'4 isn't exactly easy. Shota's have an unfair advantage for this type of thing.

pretty much

tall girls are god tier taste, however they're too fucking rare irl and when i actually find one i spill all my spaghetti..

I like all girls.

I'm 6'3" and a girl close to my height sounds great.

Have a (You)

>...

how much is that in the rest of the world?

Manlet detected.

What you think?

Damn right.

Being 5'4, most girls are tall to me

I'm only 5'6 and yes.

Not if they're taller than me.

Rider isn't even 6' tall.

Tall or "tall"?

why selvaria is so small?

I'm either having a deja vu or this post is a pasta.

Because it really is pasta.

Many, many boys are too insecure to date a girl that's taller than them without being awkward, self-conscious and acting like a twat to overcompensate. In turn, I'm hoping that behaviour is grossly unattractive to women, because boys like that don't deserve attention until they work on themselves.

The real test for the ones that say it's no problem is to see what happens when wearing heels takes you from shorter than them to taller than them, and how they react.

Long story short, the problem isn't (and should never have been) you.

this is painful to look at, all of raitas girls would become far more attractive if he just added 5-10 cm more height onto them

We talkin' like 5'7" tall or actually tall?

A tall girlfriend (above 180) with soft thighs is all I dream of.

>tfw a giant girl will never confess to you

If she was ever shown in the game standing next to her fellow generals there might never have been a misconception, she's actually the shortest of all of them. All of Raita's art and a lot of fanart as well makes her out to be about as tall as Gregor is, around 6'3" if I'm not mistaken.

Anime based on this when?

I honestly don't think most men cares about women's height. The problem is that most tall girls doesn't want a shorter guy then themselves.

Is there such a thing as too tall?

Nope

I'm 6' and probably wouldn't mind unless you wore heels

Also

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

we are talking about 2D tall girls.
3DPD Tall girls or short, doesn't matter, can fuck off

M U N I C H
U
N
I
C
H

>be giant girl
>wear skirts

seems very counter-intuitive

Source please

I like tall girls

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Born with boobs and vagina/
Give it a rest already, faggot.

I like Toyone.

Maybe they're perverted exhibitionists as a direct result of being denied any sexual satisfaction all their lives because of their height, and generally finger themselves at night dreaming of the day a mighty thundercocked titan would throw her down and make her feel like a real woman.

>it's pasta

That's a very particular brand of autism.

The fact that it gets >10 replies every time by people who actually believe it is the true autism.

a girl must shorter than me by AT LEAST the tallest heels she wears.

Im actually dating a girl taller than me, probaly by a inch or 2. Amazing sex and we have so much fun together.

We're long overdue a cute giant girls anime

>tfw no cute giant girl to give you a lift to school

muh

>literally yesterday

muh m8

Most guys probably prefer shorter girls, some guys probably don't mind too much either way, and some probably prefer tall girls.

It depends, but there are probably plenty who find tall girls attractive. That said, I don't think this kind of discussion really belongs on Sup Forums.

>6ft
>tall
Try to be "ugh huh do you play basketball?" height. I bet you don't have to buy your shoes at drag queen stores and still fit in normal beds, miss "model".

Only when they are actually tall
>175 - 180
>"""""""""""""tall""""""""""""
Hate when people do that.

im 190 and i still feel small

Because you are

>White Day comes around
>have to take out a loan to buy enough chocolate for her

That was a nice read.

You will never guess where this is going.

N------------------------N------------------------N
------O------------------O------------------O------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
N---O---D---N---O---L---O---N----D---O---N
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
------O------------------O------------------O------
N------------------------N------------------------N

I know this look. When they are alone she will pat his head and hug him tightly.

If its tall when compared to other characters it still count.
170cm can be tall for girl, especially japanase one, 180cm even more.

Also OP girl is 197cm and still teenager.

The other girls would probably want a piece of shota too.

I'm 5'7" and like tall girls but I'm always afraid to approach them or match with them on Tinder

isnt this just shota?

The girls are pretty tall in this one.

Tall, short haired, flat chested girls a best.

Kashima a best.

Kashima is pretty great
Seo still a better

The best Nozumi-kun girl is obviously fireworks

*Nozaki-kun

Yes!

Llllllllllllove em.

Also love shortstacks.

Don't like average.

Only if she was just a minigts, like between 10 and 15 feet at the max. But it could be really, really fucking cute.

I don't mind any height at all, as long as your a cool person