Monster Musume

This new chapter looks promising, not often a small time character gets the cover. And we finally got a name, Kyurii. It started with a K, who'd have guessed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJyQpAiMXkg
is.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that a devil?

I want her to suck my blood.

To the user last thread who wanted to see Papi snorting coke
Papi questions what a coke is

>warning, making your burb laugh while she drinks coke may be hazardous to her health

Would you a non-blueberry Lala?

I request that.
oh i meant based cocaine.

youtube.com/watch?v=pJyQpAiMXkg

Any how, thanks. It got me a laugh.

I would a Lala with her right leg amputated above the knee.

>rosy flesh>drowned smurf

Normal Lala does things to the penis

>no chapter where large breed spider and troll go to the gym and bully TTF

A gook vampire?

troll would never bully anyone

>No chapter where pudgy anons show up at the gym and TTF bullies them as they so justly deserve.

: ^ )

Doesn't have to be intentional. Maybe she can innocently tell him how nice it is to finally meet a dwarf.

okay thats in character

Everyone is a dwarf to a Troll. It would be pretty cute though.

Large breed would

I think it would be cuter if everyone assumed largebreed was a bully but she's actually just really afraid of people touching her and getting hives so she keeps them away.

That just broke my heart

When is this series going to end?

When you put out a hit on the author.

You can be the first one to get through to her by going through 15 epi-pens a day.

>Troll is her only friend because she's thick-skinned enough to ignore the hairs

That's actually really cute.

I might not actually be allergic to her hairs
Well I hope anyway

Only one way to find out. Soft hugs or ER user.

It's an interesting thought, but if you're gonna go that angle you might as well go the whole hog and give her normal human eye/hair colors as well. It looks off if it's just the skin.
I would her with all limbs amputated, leave her head in the closet and absolutely destroy her defenseless onahole of an erotic, limbless, headless torso. I would so fucking hard, no hole would be safe.
Lala in general has an unshakable grip on the dick, but a human version might be nice for a little variety. I see it getting old though, if I had to choose I'd pick my headless blueberry princess ten times out of ten.

By the end of the month everyone in A+E will know my name

Change the color in her hair and eyes and I would
I still prefer the blueberries tho

I hate you as I hate hell

You're disgusting

That's not normal.

Normal flesh is pink.

did you mean: normal white people flesh?
Normal irish flesh?

I tried.

Isn't normal irish people skin pink/white?
Also, listening her with a cute irish accent would make my heart go doki doki.
When will the dubs be aired?

That's better

Normal irish people, I guess, the archetypal irish are on the pinkish white side. The pinkish comes from bloodflow from exertion becoming more obvious on whiter skin.

Irish Lala sounds realllll good.

I don't think that she'll be a small character. Not even Polt/Kii/Lilith/Draco had a chapter cover ilustration, and they are chracters who are in the manga for a long time

>New main harem girl

Maybe not main harem but a MON/Lala level

>Maybe not main harem but a Lala level
are you implying something here mister

>elf ears
do we know for sure its a girl?

I'd love to have a cute monster girl (male) since draco is a reverse trap.

I'd like for draco to fall for it thinking its a girl.

I want to marry this spider.

She's now at the lower level of importance in the harem.
Maybe if we consider her afterlife interactions with Darling, if he would remember such interactions and if she had a nickname for him, she would be very high in the harem importance, near the first positions

is this the new chapter for this month?
12 beast new chapter when?

But why stop there?

Damn majin buu got some nice tits

The xenoverse female buus are pretty fuckable.

Supossedly the 9/12 or 12/12. I'm waiting for it in rawsenmanga

Delicious Brown Lala?

Dat chubby Lala
Muh dick
Good think that the 2nd OAD studio will make her with a little chub

Decide!

What Clan is vampire girl?

Very ice.

Ventrue.

Why is it so perfect

Not sure. We can eliminate Nosferatu and Gangrel though. It would be cool if she were Lasombra.

This one's a bit hard. I'll have to try again.

the fuck happened to her hair
and the 'light'

beast or musume?

Why though? Her blue skin is absolutely beautiful and her more delicate areas shaded the lewdest tone of purple is a miracle of the universe. Surely you don't disagree.
Looks a bit better yes, but still needs human eyes and hair. I see her looking really nice with maybe hazel eyes and... not a hundred percent sure on the hair. Auburn, maybe?

But her nipples are pink. Stands to reason it may not be purple down there

So I'm guessing Vampire is split personality. Nice, soft spoken, and gentle by day. Vicious and blood thirsty by night.

that'd be cool

would you like your monmusu waifu to visit you in real life?
how would you handle that?

that would be good

I've tried something similar some time ago

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481989077039.webm

they are pink-ish, but with a tone of purple
here's compared with the rest of the girls

it was another neet wasn't it

>Reverse search
>NHK

Weird, thanks to some people I was under the impression that this was a live action comedy, not an anime.

Who wouldn't? Suu might be a bit difficult to start out with, but after a while she would likely fit in better in public places.

Suu would be the easiest one. She can just stick her dong on your head instead of having to try and hold a conversation.

They only look pinkish in contrast with her blue skin, it's an optical illusion. See Therefore I accurately deduce with 100% certainty that the delicate virgin folds of her labia, the moist inner walls of her tight pussy, and the swollen little nub hiding beneath the identically shaded clitoral hood poking out ever so tantalizingly from the top of her heavenly slit are all the same soft, sexy shade of lightish purple. Such an unbearably lascivious hue.

It does seem pretty odd. Though, it's probably an old anime. Does anyone know the name?

>Does anyone know the name

I hope that the 2nd OAD guys makes her thighs justice, just like the anime guys
the 1st OAD did screwed up

I'm not sure if it works both ways. It can read minds but I don't think it can send back.

That would be boring and you are a child.

Needs Dimple edit.

Wanted to make her more human but all of sudden I have to go pick up my brother from school so can't clean up the eyes and everything else.

And when I come home I'll be too lazy to continue, so whatever.

>no more busty Kii
I am sad

I recommend using the layer mask that's attached to your adjustment layer and painting over the stuff you don't want to change the color of, like her armor. assuming you're using Photoshop

No u

I was talking about the f ucking amputee shit dude that shit is heinous as fuck
specifically, amputating/mutating someone for the purpose of removing all of their agency and humanity for your own pleasure. I say again, if that turns you on, I hate you as I hate hell.

I'd have to hold back tears of joy.

youve got a way with words my friend

it's sad
maybe someday we'll see chubby Kii too

It sucks too that she'll never get her intro chapter level tits again

Fuzz

even Papi went full yuri at her

kill yourself

With that kind of waifu he doesn't have to.
And then I can be fuzz's husband

>Tara in mortal life
>Lala in afterlife
Not a bad trade