Redpill me on why the Japanese and Koreans hate each other

Redpill me on why the Japanese and Koreans hate each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XuNjqfmXMnc
youtu.be/Mh5LY4Mz15o?t=5m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because of something like half an inch probably.

Why is Gandola sad?

The Japs hate the Koreans because they eat dogs. The Japs are right.

Koreans hate everybody.

Can confirm, i hate everyone including myself

they can't see eye to eye

youtu.be/XuNjqfmXMnc

>more importantly
youtu.be/Mh5LY4Mz15o?t=5m

World War 2
Korea was part of Japan from 1910-1945

From WW2, Koreans are just butthurt.

Japanese believed (and many still believe) that they selflessly annexed Korea, amongst other mongloid countries, to relieve them from the painful grip of Western Colonizers

In particular, the invasion and annexation of Korea was based on the ideology that otherwise Korea would soon be annexed by the hwhito piggu that was Russia

kek

Tribal politics.

Why does the collective SEA states hate Hmong people?

There was a lot of raping that went on between all gook cultures

Do Koreans still censorship Japan related shit?

Kinda like the Basques in the Yurope and the Kurds in the middle east

Exactly.

t. gook

because the koreans are the niggers of asia

japs where to east asia what germany used to be to europe: bloodthirsty warrior cultures that had a knack for invading and genociding their neighbours.
real no foolin' what the japs did to china and korea in ww2 makes our german shit look like kindergarten

I dont get it.

Europe and America fought two world wars with Germany, and they get along just fine (besides occasional banter).

America dropped two nukes on Japan, and they are allies now.

But for some reason, Korea and Japan cannot end their grudge (China and Japan, too). Koreans still dangle the “comfort women” meme around as a reason for hate. They say the Japs aren’t sincere with their apologies.

That said, the Koreans raped a bunch of women in the Vietnam war, and they have never sincerely apologized for it.

I think Asia is full of false pride, arrogance, hypocrisy, and stubborness.

How about China, you Chinks hate them too? They got a pretty sizable population there.

on this day the filipino has transcended

Because "fuck you nigger thats why"?

Why is gondola so aesthetic, is the question.

fug

hmongs are fucking sell outs
they swallowed the red white and blue dick from uncle sam while taking the semite cock up the butt
and they basically ran the opium trafe

I guess they are considered bro-tier

Also if you're ever in China, do visit Fenghuang, the most famous Hmong town in China

I have a suspicion my mother is Hmong based solely on illegally entering the country in the 70s and being from Laos

The Koreans are uncomfortable with the idea their women were made into comfort women. I still take the Japanese side because eating doggos is the greatest evil a man can commit..

ching chong ching chong

>my mother is Hmong based solely on illegally entering the country in the 70s and being from Laos
what do i get for ten dollars?

I swear there is a screen cap from Sup Forums from these two going back and forth.

Koreans resent Japanese for raping them, lynching them in the wake of the 1923 earthquake, and generally being shitheads

Japanese are wary of Koreans because they tend to go in for wacky crazes like totalitarian communism, firebrand evangelical Christianity, and K-pop

Do you still remeber the language she used?
Hmong is very different from Laotian, which is like a dialect of Thai

plenty of modern reasons but the oldest and most important reason is that japs hate foreigners of any kind and koreans are mongols just like the rest of them. japan had to fight off the hordes at least once from their shores

Those jews look Iranian.

Found it

lived in Korea for 6 years. They ride tge comfort woman thing to death.
That and fucking Dokdo. Ask a K-chink why they dont like Japs and if they cant think of another reason...Dokdo is Korean territory.
Sure Japa were dicks, but they did a lot of good far as investing on the country. Before Japan Korea was shit teir ... unless you wanna go back to 1600's

Don't have the slightest clue, its been 15 years since I've seen her.

I've been looking for this for a while.

Read a book mutt

They truly are. Always whining about "muh comfort wamen" and reparations and shit.
Most of them are alright one-on-one, but in general it's a country of half-plastic, narcissistic dog-eaters.

They call those kimchee women right?

Nah. But fuck it, maybe I'll start.

Alot of German heritage that doesn't involve rape babies came to the US.