youtube.com/watch?v=pTNSypENNrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

7 > 4 > 1 > X2 > everything else

FFVIII
>high-school setting
>drama
>coming-of-age story

FFTA since it's Isekai.

Tactics. The one with Ramza, not the bullshit one with the judges.

15 :^)

XIII. part one only

Better question is, why does Square Enix hates money and has not done a 'proper' anime based on one of the official ff titles yet?

Making a new game is probably more profitable for them.

9, because I'm biased.

But in all seriousness, might work the best.

that's not how anime are being made. They sell id to an animation studio and then just wait until cash comes flowing in. Of course some directional choices have to be made, but you barely need to do anything for that.

No, they'd have to fund it unless they want it looking like shit. Square gains nothing from it, anime never sells. Merchandise and games do.

>Square gains nothing from it, anime never sells
that only applies to long running series as no one wants to buy 30 dvd's to see low budget shit
>Merchandise and games do.
and how do you sell them? By advertising them with Anime

>No, they'd have to fund it
The studios would probably beat each other up over who gets to animate a FF title
>unless they want it looking like shit
huh, okay, but square has the money for that, and as previously mentioned, they would easily get money out of it.

If you are not convinced by anything i said, just think about it: According to you, why would ANY studio would EVER make an anime then? If you think "well there is..." then apply that to final fantasy and bam, you got your reason

They make movies instead

World of Final Fantasy is literally an anime game, it even has its own anime OP and all your favorite VAs are in it.

Tactics

VI and VII for the edgy audience, VIII for the everyday anime shiteater

Good strategy.

>FFXIV is the most profitable thing the company has outside the mobile sector
>first expansion has a budget of $15 million

>meanwhile that Kingsglaive piece of shit cost $35 million to make

As for OP, a Tactics anime could be good. If you mean a numbered title though I think V would be one of the easiest to adapt.

XIV. I want to see lalafell girl fanservice.

No one thinks FFX? It's anime in video game form.

Other than that, the ones with a decent plot and romance subplot would be best. I like FFIX.

Why is FF series so shitty past X?

X was awful.

Final Fantasy Tactics.

Give 7 a rest, its better as 3D Movies instead of anime.

That FFT Priest.

Sakaguchi left

I would kill to see 2 cour FFIX anime.

>FFT
This one.

No everyone would get pissy at the fact that Marche doesn't like being there

XII

Just call it a deconstruction of isekai.

Why they didn't make it anime in the first place?
Games are garbage you only play them for plot anyway

BRILLIANT

Tactics Ogre was better really.

Games sell more.

You niggas dense? FF8. Everything is practically setup.

12 is great. I'm currently emulating it.

IX because Freya

None of them? Unless you are talking about side stories, they can't work outside game form.

Type-0 as a two cour show would work pretty well.
The first half would mostly be wacky hijinks with the side characters, and the last half would be all death and suffering.

The whole mechanic where everyone forgets that a person ever existed once they die works great for maximizing suffering while still keeping the story going.

youtube.com/watch?v=pTNSypENNrs

IX and XV

Only if you give me the secret ending as an OVA, because holy shit I actually cried

>you only play them for plot anyway
>not wasting hours upon hours of your life doing pointless sidequests

It's basically Code Geass anyways

Damn, it's all coming back to me. I need to play this game again.

Pretty sure Code Geass lacked the Catholic church being a bunch of kabbalistic satanic monsters worshiping the devil

>Quistis
>Selphie
>Rinoa

Holy shit, was FFVIII a battle harem?

I have to finish this game. I just rode on the tortoise with Rikku to the island.

It's already isekai, nips should lap it up.

Square Enix could easily make a 2 cour anime of this.

No because Squall was a true autistic fuck

like every other single mc

Damn, this really looks horrible to look at now. They should have forced it to look like this and kept the 2D style until they could make a 3D game that aren't polygons

Squall was on a whole other level

Not really prerendered stuff look solid if you are playing on a old TV on a LCD it's pretty horrendous though

He was better than 90% of other FF protagonists.

looks pretty nostalgic. desu for me when it comes to rpg games what not graphics is not the main thing i look for

Ignore FF, adapt Xenogears. It's much more anime-like than any FF and it has much more cute girls (and boys).

The game still looks beautiful, just not at any modern resolution.

That was a really bad image to post as an example.

FF5 follows the Isekai formula really well, it would fit prefectly if it got adapted.

>Random Wanderer/Neet is a powerful fighter, and manages to get involved with a plot to save the world
>The tall, tomboyish Nee-san who's unsure of her femininity
>Shortstack princess
>A loli
>Joke rival
>The old man/veteran who sacrifices himself for the group
>MC ends up with a harem
>Can use Boco as a mascot character

>Square gains nothing from it, anime never sells.

And yet CyGames keeps making anime of their games.
Rage of Bahamut, KanColle and now Granblue.

Do they just hate money and love wasting it?

Huh I never noticed it but wow

You can just call the catholics, the kabbalistic satanic monsters who worship the devil goes without saying.

Final Fantasy VIII is beautiful the pre-rendered visuals are very impressive for the Playstation. That and I guess I am sucker for the games style.

This unfortunately misses when he took control of an entire army of mercenaries and secured all the hotdogs.

I will always love Squall for being a guy who wants to go to work and get shit done.

But 9 would make the best anime adaptation.

FFV already has a sequel anime though.

Are you at least playing the IZJS version?

It's the only one worth playing.
It fixes everything wrong with the original.

Have the animated version.

Delling City was my favorite, heard it was based on East German cities.

Rikku was moe as fuck in this one.

In this current era of shit anime? Tactics Advance is actually a strong contender.

Yet another drop in the "Transported to another world" bucket, only this one is about facing reality and making it back, not sad escapism for neets wanting to be reborn into a fantastic world of magic and adventure.

And I'm pretty sure that's a screenshot from an emulated PSX version with a forced higher resolution.

Imagine how much shitty that looked at 320x240

The PC version was slightly better at 640x480.

At any rate Indeed I think that FFVIII would be title with the highest chance to succeed as an anime.

The problem is that so far every attempt from Square to make anime out of their franchise failed or disappointed.

>Imagine how much shitty that looked at 320x240

Not really it looks much better.

It also has a horrible monster tree that loves nothingness (the void, technically the big bad from three?) and has a castle made out of corpses.

Fucking Exdeath is the baddest.

That's why the late night audience will hate it.

>Imagine how much shitty that looked at 320x240
Less shitty because it isn't a stretched out mess.

Rejected. Xenogears already was more anime than game.

I seriously wish I had room for my old TV I have on the attic for old video games.

Play them in the attic

I live in a apartment not a house user, though there are outlets up there.

Is there any metal gear after 7 ?

>Is there any metal gear after 7 ?

I uhh what?

The last ff that I played was 9 and I didn't even finish because that FUCKING GARBAGE aways crashed at the last CD. Did I miss anything?

Sorry, I mean FF

confused localization

You could always replay it.

My favourite VA is not in it.

Nana Mizuki senpai

Kingdom Hearts

THAT'S IT!

The fuck are you talking about? You are asking are there more FF after FF7? Really?

This looks absolutely disgusting. They shouldve left the models alone & just re-released.

are you literally retarded?

It looks even worse than my PS1 running through my LCD TV.

I think he wanted to make some joke about FF7 being the most popular or something like this.

Jap stuff always looked so much nicer

Yes. Doing side quests first before heading to the Bahamut.

Give me animated Aya

It could be worse.