So... youtube pervs much? Check this out

So... youtube pervs much? Check this out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecAkFVlP_S4
youtu.be/RMRW8vJZCFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not as bad as that one video of the kid jerking off a brazilian dude we all remember but still bad.

Look at those fucking views and video lengths. 300+ subs.

>Parents like to upload videos of their kids doing things online
>Everyone sexualizes it

So who is in the wrong? The parents, or the viewers? I'm pretty sure the parents aren't thinking "Oh let me upload a video of my kids in the bathtub so people can masturbate to it." I really don't blame the parents, it's not sexual until people start making it sexual. Granted if I had kids I don't think I'd want to upload them naked in general to the internet for all to see, frankly I disagree with some things that parents think is okay to share with the public involving their kids.

You might think it's "cute" but it's still might not be appropriate to share with people on the internet. Like I wouldn't upload my kids playing in the bathtub. You see a lot of white trash parents who just record their kids not wearing clothes, or they're doing something funny and then they'll upload to the internet saying "LOOK AT THIS CUTE THING MY DAUGHTER DONE DID!" I don't know, maybe I just have different stances on how kids should act/behave. Of course when it comes to parenting, everyone is different. And you certainly can't tell people how to raise their kids because they'll fly off the handle if you do. I guess I shouldn't be talking since I don't have kids, but I can tell you right now that I've seen LOTS of parents that shouldn't have had kids, or shouldn't even be raising kids when they can't even take care of themselves.

>I'm pretty sure the parents aren't thinking "Oh let me upload a video of my kids in the bathtub so people can masturbate to it."
well what are they thinking, then? what parent at this time in the world would think it's a good idea to upload a public vid to youtube of their children bathing? irrespective of the pedo issue, how about the kid not wanting to be the subject of a public youtibe vid? these parents really need to sort our their priorities.

Wew.

Bingo. I think most of this stuff is just uploaded by computer illiterate parents and youngsters themselves but then pedos see the thumbnails and click on it. Only a retard would try to establish a CP ring on something Google owns.

youtube.com/watch?v=ecAkFVlP_S4

They are fucking being tickled naked and playing with serpentine naked and taking ten minute baths naked and that's only by what you see in the thumbnails.
Plus they were found participating in communities that talk about sharing links, telegram groups, cp blogs and openly talking about cp.

Well that's different then, but there are just a lot of vids of half naked kids on youtube that weren't intended as CP as well.

You are those who groom little girls on livestreams with kekistani flags as profile pics aren't you? I know there are communities where they share this shit on yt. I know about prince dark. I know about kennedy dias. I fucking know.

>search "in tub"
>filter results as This Month, Short Duration

youtu.be/RMRW8vJZCFc

New related thread here:

Some people are insanely stupid. Pic related.

they are in the process of scrubbing these from youtube. they have ignored the problem for YEARS and ignored millions of complaints of parents. it has finally come to a head. the mega advertisers told youtube to fix it or lose their advertisers. they have been scrubbing all weekend.

thats gross

underrated

this thread makes daddies dick hard

>Only a retard would try to establish a CP ring on something Google owns.
Silly us, we would know about a pedophile ring if there was one, right!?

The fact that you people on Sup Forums are the only ones who seem to be reporting these to the advertisers on the videos. Good, so far most of the ads are being removed. Now that means Google loses money, so in the next few months they will finally do something after the two years this has been going on.

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION
The pedophile ring on YouTube will be the thing to lead the need to remove Net Neutrality.

>109 views
>6.2k views
Nothing to see here, goyim, go to sleep.

user can you elaborate? It sounds interesting

>spends the next 20 minutes learning how to refinish a tub and shower surround

So what are we going to do?
Im going to mass reporting them (sorry but I dont have YT heroes shit). I found something really disturbing.
And then dumb those links to some national news such as CNN?

Wow, fuck them