Get up and get something

>200 million unique monthly views
>4th most visited site on the Internet
>Already 1.8 billion valuation, set for an IPO in 2 years bringing in billions
>most are young impressionable people, primarily millennials and Gen Z
>70% of users say they get their news EXCLUSIVELY from that site

I can't stress enough how important Reddit actually is in entrenching political and social views in young people, who are going to be the biggest voting block in 10 years. Reddit is damn near perfect platform for propaganda because it gives the average normie the illusion that it arrives at truth through crowdsourcing (the vote system) and the left exploits it fully.

It is way more influential than CNN and MSNBC and any mainstream network.

You're not helping at all defeat the left by staying here. Get a fucking account and star dropping light red pills about the media bias, Islam, mass immigration, anti-white agenda...etc.

Don't fucking get so engrossed in a comfortable echochamber that you lose touch with the normie public.

Don't tell yourself we shifted anything by getting Trump elected, the left still controls almost all channels of information, which is how people form their worldview.

>can't stress enough
i bet if y ou really try you can
post tits

i dont care anymore, i took too many black pills

What are you babbling on aboot?

yea you guys go ahead and deal with redditors

Piss off.

I'm here for my own enjoyment, not out of messianic zeal.

take your blackpill shit to its logical conclusion and kill yourself lad

yeah like i am going to listen to some autistic neet on /pol. fuck off gay retard

>muh blackpill
>too pussy to just end yourself
you're a memespewing dipshit

White people went through a lot worse and won.

We can't let apathy take hold now.

Hmmm

million unique monthly views
to what? you fucking faggot

leaf... u right

Food for Thought: Most creators of Nihilistic theories on the Universe are Jewish.
It’s a distraction.

this

this is a place for right wing circlejerk, if you actually try to debate they will get uncomfortable, ignore you or you will get back to leftypol/reddit/whatever response

one dude I was chatting was quite honest about it. After I called him out on failing to respond to few papers concerning some argument he posted that
>Look I'm just here to have fun drink some beer and cuss at liberals I don't want to talk with you fuck off.

as honest as a man can get. This place is a circlejerk, and don't think reddit is any better or worse in that regard

>It is way more influential than CNN and MSNBC and any mainstream network.
Well, having places like ebaumsworld, gaia and now plebbit copy us for years has finnally paid off. we have a mainline into the mainstream that goes one way.

>You're not helping at all defeat the left by staying here. Get a fucking account and star dropping light red pills about the media bias, Islam, mass immigration, anti-white agenda...etc.
Why? The get everything from us already.

>Don't fucking get so engrossed in a comfortable echochamber that you lose touch with the normie public.
>in a comfortable echochamber
>echochamber
>Sup Forums is an echochamber
Back to faggotsville for you

>star[t] dropping light red pills
>as if this will work on Reddit
Reddit's structure will always work in favor of leftism. Posts are made to be popular, not necessarily to be true. Redditors are fundamentally consensus-based in decision making and no matter how many facts you "lightly" drop will change this.

>a heavily censored platform that deletes entire sections of wrongthink, where youre rewarded for saying what you think other people want to hear instead of being free to say whatevers on your mind like Sup Forums.

>There definitely not constantly raiding us as we don't have secret police mods and janitors
Viruses only objective is to replicate and spread. Most of the web is infected this place still has an immune system, but for how long?

If you post left wing bullshit, your shit becomes inflamitory, and gets a thousand posts, turning your thread from an echochamber, to a broadcasting station sirening people to you, to argue over your stupid shit.

Sup Forums is the opposite of a echochamber. The places you want us to go to are echochambers. you want Sup Forumstards on other platforms where that faggot shit works so you can shoot fish in a barrel. This is psyop shit.

Sup Forums is smaller than reddit. They can't really infect us. They don't have the ability to intergrate properly, and they can't meme.

sauce?

I've been on reddit for 10 years, it's fucking terrible now. It's basically facebook.

If you can stay on small subs dedicated to niche interests it's fine but browsing r/all gives you an idea of the typical redditor.

That's why they just bait and slide. Hell even some of the newfags creat bait as they think it's the norm.

>You're not helping at all defeat the left by staying here.
where does this meme come from? is it a leftover piece of faggotry from the trump election win? you cant beat collectivists in a debate because they dont respond to facts, they rely on their collectivist enablers to support their opinions, youd have to get every single one of them to flip at the same time.
>im against mass immigration from other cultures because western liberal countries are too naive and trusting that the new people will be as law abiding and respectful as the people already here, when theres no evidence at all that will be the case. 94% of rapes in sweden are by immigrants, its now known as the rape capital of europe, aalmost all of it is muslim men who do not give a shit about wommen. so the ccurrent government that supports immigration felt like they had to stop recording statistics incase the population found out.
>are you some sort of racist?
>end and walk away

Reddit is based on the opposite of pic related

You're retarded at least pol has people that can dissent re: the NN fiasco. On Reddit they're literal echo chambers where dissent means censorship. Yeah just the same as this platform which has no voting aspect and everyone's opinion gets the same spotlight in the comments section.

Untrue. Familiarity is a powerful thing. Even T_D had to grow organically from redpilling redditors with their lite redpills.

A great way for newfags to get redpilled is to create bait threads. The redpills come to you by posting preposterous shit

I don't care anymore, dumb leaf.

Never fucking use reddit ever. Don't even legitimize it. Just mock it and attack it and its users as asocial weirdos, freaks and nerds and losers.

Reddit can go fuck itself, and Sup Forums was never meant to be normie-tier popular, and never should.

>leddit
What the fuck has happened to this site?
Are half of you fuckers ledditors/9faggers now?
Fucking christ, where did all of the oldfags go?

>Don't tell yourself we shifted anything by getting Trump elected
Doesn't realize that Trump is a phony who lied to us

That “could sex solve our demographic problem?” slide thread is my favorite slide thread. Still reply even after all this time.

And only very very niche subs. I saw a thread on r/books about people angry at a children's book about Palestine as a nation, get locked out because of "anti-Semitism" and the fucking karma system makes the whole site a circlejerks, you say anything controversial and no one sees it, it gets kicked to the bottom.
Not to mention the user base is pathetic man-children and obese cunty women.

It sucks because the platform itself is good, with all the many subs and all your shit on one account. Too bad the admins are flaming pucker assed faggots.

Implying you must kill yourself if you are blackpilled.

You can bit give a shit about anything, but still stick around to witness the spectacles.

*not give a shit

sounds like being a hypocrite
oh wait it's being the most pathetic kind of whelp that makes every possible excuse to mire itself in misery and inaction

Even niche subs are fucked. The only subs I still contribute toward are investing related. /biz/ is a fucking joke so I don’t feel bad.

You are correct, OP. Good thread. I recommend making multiple accounts over there.

i go 2 leddit sometimes to see what is posted, but never post there. i get physically sick from reading leddit crap sometimes, it hurts dude. simpletons everywhere.

Sometimes posting is fun. I made fun of a fat girl once for being a cunt, and I rarely outright laugh but it had me going for a minute.
You get banned a lot but that's easy to get around.

Reddit is a psyop that counts on invisible consensus to form opinions in accelerated echo chambers.
The site traffic monetizes worse than Facebook, so any IPO will end in tears.
It's a BBforum with really horrible communities and staff.
In two years it will be dead from NeoGaf level shit.
Implying The Trump side board had anything to do with swinging the election is idiotic. While ch4 might be an echo chamber, it's argument based format and user base turned out purely subversive works (despite echo chamber for truth). Nothing created on Reddit could EVER be described as subversive, they are downstream of culture, wading and circle jerking in ch4's designated shitting street.
Kysf

>Canadians
>Tactics
The reason most us don't get accounts for that shithole is simple. There will be more lulz when we drop them. The truth is; since they're here in droves already, why would they go back? Access? Likes? You get more bang for your buck here. We've been around longer, and we're always right; more or less. The only difference between here and there is a profile name. Who gives a shit; if the information is solid?

OP is right.

You guys know Sup Forums is literally a containment strategy right? This place is fucking cancer.

Reddit is rigged. The mods are incapable of defending their sorry viewpoints, so they just censor everything that is not an echo of their own viewpoint. DESU, I lost every last bit of faith in Reddit when my 16 y.o. son pretended to be a veterinarian on Reddit, and made up some bullshit and got literally hundreds of upvotes. That's quite apart from the ridiculous shilling they did for Hillary, putting some lawyerly analysis of how her scams were really A-OK, including that curly paragraph symbol that only a paid lawyer would ever use. §

reddit is about 7 times the size of Sup Forums, and has a younger audience

Your correct, but the mods are also liberal and have been CAUGHT editing posts.

Being a member won't do any good.

Being an admin and in control of the site will.