Friendly reminder that having a daughter is the most cucked thing you can do

Friendly reminder that having a daughter is the most cucked thing you can do.
> Support wife for 50+ years to have daughter
> raise and support daughter for 18 years
> She has only 50% of your genes and no male Y-chromosome
> Daughter gets fucked inside out from 16-30
>You never get to tap that
How do we prevent this cucking?
Simple: IVF treatments to inseminate your wife with ONLY male cells,

not if you live in a patriarchal arranged marriage culture like in Muslim countries or India where fathers chose who marries their daughter.

sage

how fucking moronic.
Like if u can really control it.
Go back to bed and tell mom to read you a story.

gonna raise those boys to do all those things to some other poor suckers girls hu

>fathers chose who marries their daughter

>the father gets to choose who cucks him
>this is an improvement

>lack of an argument or logic

>>You never get to tap that
Says who?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

the father gets to choose who will take care of his daughter and provide for her and his grandchildren

YES it's an improvement.
Cucking mean you provide for someone while she fucks someone else.

>Says who?
I somehow knew. Trust me, making your own loli for personal pleasure is not as satisfying as you would think.

Much better to get a desperate single mom and date her and stick around if you know what I mean.

most of us are virgins. This just makes me hungry. Stop making me hungry fakepaste.

>YES it's an improvement.
Oh you mean the dad gets a daury patment for his daughter?
Thats acceptable!
Note how this reduces women to the cattle status they always should have had.

>14 words
>Ramzan Kadyrov
wew

Agreed. I'd seriously would never want a daugther.

And if everyone followed you retarded idea where will your sons wives come from pray tell? Test tube babies?

You fucking mongoloid. Society works when men support families and women support children. A food father of either sons or daughters isn't going to raise some promiscuous disease vector.

At the very least, if you think you are being cucked you should at least turn your attention to all of your daughters sex as hell friends. Tap their asses so you don't get the genetic defects of fucking your own daughter and having your line as genetically malformed as the Hapsburgs.

woww I can already feel E. coli inside me after eating this half-cooked meat

As a father you get to ensure that your boy grows up to be a responsible upholder of society, and your daughter doesn't become a roastie

This mindset that 'I dont want a daughter because she'll just be a slut' or whatever is part of the problem

What is stopping you from raising both Chads and a traditional wheat field fash braid wearing daughter for civilization?

>not appreciating rare meat
delet this

>le cuck
Your daughter isnt you wife. Are you a cuck because your mother isn't fucking you?

We already know you're a fag with a gay agenda trying to destroy the nuclear family. End your life or study anthropology and Darwinism. Then kill yourself anyway.

a father is supported by his family. Willpower is a resource that can be expended, its been proven, and when a man comes home, the best way to relax is with a family that loves, respects, and honors you.

Absolutely impossible due to the government 'empowering' women.

>he’s not Oedipal
Cuck

>if everyone followed you
Guess we need a certain % of men cucking themselves by having daughters..

You're insinuating you want to fuck your daughter. What the hell is wrong with you?

Sage'd as fuck.

Putting women on cattle status creates a society of lazy men. This is one of the reasons Wahhabi Islam sucks.

lol

I'm not into food deviations

>chechen
>white

You really should delet, Ruski. Roastbeef is life.
Its better than bacon *hides*

guarantee this guy and his family is whiter than you, spic.

>guarantee this guy and his family is whiter than you, spic.
t. 56%er

Get the fuck out of here!
We're trying to have a semi-serious discussion with some faggot who thinks it's a good idea to only have male children

Oh, women need to be disempowered. They lack the morality or the forward sight to be responsible without a senior man looking over their decisions. Women shouldn't vote and should be slapped whenever they use a harsh tone or wag a finger.

>and that's literally the only reason I don't have kids!
sage

Yes, please make more daughters for me and my sons to fuck!
Dont forget to buy her a nice dress and underwear for my son to rip apart with his MAN-part.

t. skin like shit

>Are you a cuck because your mother isn't fucking you?
Believe it or not: yes.

Once youre a grown man there is no more genetic benefit from spending money on your mom if you want to spread the Y-chromosome.
Spending money on your dad is OK though because he can probably still impregnate a girl if he wanted and spread your Y chromosome.

>trying to destroy the nuclear family
You do know that the nucleus in the nuclear family is the MAN right?
The MANs nr1 reason to have a family is to spread his own genes not the genes of his wife.

The patrician man uses IVF to make sure he gets out of the marriage what he wants: sons.

>Wahhabi Islam sucks
>REEEEEEEE I cant fuck Abdul behind the shed
>save me Western feminists
>REEEEE

>women need to be disempowered
nah man, just make her cum hard every night and use your alpha maleness

Dont worry about divorce, man. When she takes you to family court and demands 50% of your salary for 18 years just use your alpha maleness on the judge too.

I married a single mom with a daughter. She's pregnant with my son. Inb4 hur dur cuck.

>single mom with a daughter
you double dipping if you know what I mean?
If not: KEK!
inb4-ing something does not cancel it out

At leastkyou can fuck her for years before you legally kick her out and disown her at 18. She's going to be a whore anyway so you might as well give her legit daddy issues.

what the fuck is this ridiculous and depraved bread. Fuck off you ill sick fucks.

Fuck off, Abo!

Cuck is only when you would be fucking that person, you wouldn't be fucking your daughter unless you are a massive degenerate that should be killed

I'm going to laugh when his daughters become teens, start to rebel, and get kebabed.

I wish someone saved that copypasta
>raise your daughter all your life for her to get fucked by another man
>raising a daughter is the most cuck thing you can do in life, just abort the bitch

>if you dont fuck the female you cannot be cucked
Thats the very definition of cucking. Let the crack pipe grow cold, Amerimutt!

Not true, Mommy, daddy, sibling NTR is real. Japs thought of everything

>laugh when his daughters become teens, start to rebel, and get kebabed
Cant wait to psychologically scar the next generation of daughters, keep churning them out beta boys!