Secret s/a/nta thread, because let's have one on an actual weekend

Time to talk about gifts and lovely cards.
Trhead theme: youtube.com/watch?v=eFg4dyUuVlM

Other urls found in this thread:

s1383.photobucket.com/user/SecretSanta2016/library/?sort=9&page=1
correosdemexico.gob.mx/ServiciosLinea/Paginas/cemsmexpost.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You've sent all your gifts/cards by now, right anons?

All mine have been sent out!

NP from OH, TX-user here. I've received your thick, hot, throbbing package! I'm not sure if you've wrapped your gifts inside the padded envelope or not so I've left the package unopened for now. Whether you're my santa or a cardanon, thank you very much for bringing a smile to my dumb ass face!

Just got the most wonderful package from France

I sent all my gifts, but haven't had a chance to finish the card. fug

Sent all my stuff last week, still waiting for mine. Hopefully I did not get grinched

Can't someone please post my cards? I shipped them out two weeks ago and they all stayed in Europe.

Hey JL from UK, your stuff turned up. I absolutely love the card, and I look forward to opening the gift in a week, assuming I can keep the soft girl from doing it herself.

Also to all you 'tfw no initials' posters, I never had my initials posted, so there's hope right up until the 23rd! Believe in (christmas) magic!

SAME
My powers of procrastination are limitless. Let's do them today and post them today and hope they don't arrive a week too late, user!

I have two cards and two gifts to post about receiving, and I will do so later today!

I wonder what's inside

Post it now!

paypal.com/shipnow
You can get 10% volume discount that eBay/Paypal gives you, assuming you have the PayPal account and have the correct addresses.
Sometimes the app fixes the address for you so no problem

Now, who is this one, I wonder.

Oh yeah. you'll also need your own printer.

I can't.

Half of my package still hasn't arrived since the time I've ordered it back in the 18th of November. Fucking Flip customs ruined everything for me, I hope my /ss/ will forgive me for the late sending of half of his gifts. TYH of SG, I couldn't have foreseen my package arriving this late, I apologize for this.

Did the last thread hit bump limit in a single day or did mods delete it? Holy hell.

Bump limit. We're getting close to Christmas.

Can't stop won't stop

Glad I checked the phoobucket. I missed a lot of posts
s1383.photobucket.com/user/SecretSanta2016/library/?sort=9&page=1

PB From CA Hasn't responded to getting my card

and I havent heard anything from the user sending to ED from NC oh well

Dear JB from Australia, I have received your package in good hands, very excited and tempted to just open it right now.

>anons still didn't post my cards even though they said they would in the last threads

nice pube

>user opened my gift/card
>never posted either

YB from Germany,
your package is on the way and should arrive on Monday or Tuesday

Yin a cute! Did they print that out and use it to cover the top of a box? What is it?

>four new pages of pictures
>still none of my cards posted

Is this what hell feels like?

JW from UK santa loli should have sent you the tracking number.

Thanks a lot DO, but how is this just a small card? It's great

Hey Santa, DF from WA here.

Your package made it here safe and sound. Also thanks for the email heads up on the food items. I'll make sure to keep this out of reach of my dog.

JC from UK

Your parcel just turned up and I'm speechless. The laser cut card is fantastic. Thank you so much. I hope you receive something that had as much effort put into it as you did yours.

I honest to god read that as PrimePanty

Also, MA of Mexico

If you didn't see this last weekend, I send out your package last Saturday. So hopefully, if custom and luck allows, it should show up before Christmas.

ALSO, I just sent out a card that I forgot to put in the package, because I was rushing to get it out ASAP so it made it in time.

You're not the only one. After the UPS guy dropped it off and I saw it outside my door, that is the first thing I thought it said before I reread it.

I was here yasterday and I didn't hear anything and I checked my door/mail and there was nothing, the weird thing is that mexico post says different things than usps correosdemexico.gob.mx/ServiciosLinea/Paginas/cemsmexpost.aspx put the number and you will see, I will try to contact them either today or monday to check.

MA, did you sign up to do the multiple gift thing? Or is there just mutliple MAs from beaner land?

Just want to make sure I'm also talking to the right person. Though I should probably ask santa loli for the email so I can better contact you.

Inking the last card right now... Only shipping domestically though, so should still be good to get there by Christmas.

Yea, Dunno if there are multiple but if its for Jalisco thats me,

It's actually part of the lid as far as I can tell.

Here's what's inside

Those poor postal workers

Think of it as bullying the postal workers and the conscience clears right up.

Aw ok, then yeah, you are the tequila burrito I got. is a different user from me.

But like I mentioned, the card will be showing up separate from the main package. Hopefully the mexxy cartel didn't see what's inside and decided they wanted it for themselves.

Oh wow, that's fantastic! You and your santa have good taste!

Another sticker

This one is a bit lewd

hey fellow jalisquillo

I'm glad you liked it!

Dear DG,

It's KL from QC, Canada. I just received your card and I really loved it! It made my day much better. Lot of snow have fallen near my house so I had to walk in snow for it -32c-25.6F but it gave me a little smile for the day. Anyway, have a great day and take care of your self.

2/2

Mio Akiyama from MA, I got a package from you. Should I open it or leave it until Christmas?

As promised, I am posting cards that arrived!

Thank you to RR from MB for the lovely minimalist picture. Apparently we are destined to be together.

And here is what was on the back!

I also received a nice card from JP from ON.
Very nice drawing of Inaban!

And the back!
10/10 will fap to waifu.

Got my gifts today. Holy fucking shit. My santa went too far.

GV from Netherlands NL Holland
Your present is on the way, when you open it, please don't read the A4 list paper, unless you want to get spoiled by what's inside the wrapped stuff.
You can read the card though! And no, I'm not from Spain.

All those nendos!

And cards. Natsume is a qt. All Hidamaris are best, but Natsume is bestest. Tell your sister her gingerbread man is cute as well.

That's a lot of nendos, damn.

And a gift was delivered from EB from QC. I like the picture of Inaban and am looking forward to opening the gift on Christmas!

I'm afraid to open this box. I don't know if the items inside are wrapped or not.

Love both of these cards. The Lupin is really well done and Yuno is cute as she always is.
Thanks, card anons!

>mail ran today
>nothing for me again.

MONDAY FOR SURE!

Hey user, It's EB. Just to let you know that the box is not a gift but your card ! So feel free to open it now if you want.

I received this absolutely incredible card this week. I can't overstate how impressive your art is and the whole card was incredibly well put together.

Quite simply, I couldn't be happier with the card, thank you!

>Desperately trying to get my cards done this weekend
Isn't it funny that an illness is making me ill with stress

Finished wrapping 2 out of 3 presents, just need to post them on monday, I hope my user won't be disappointed I didn't make them a hand made card.. I didn't know they were expected if you only signed up for presents

Wow that's a good wrapping job.

Oh and that means RM, JL, CJ and AW, all from UK, I'm posting your stuff on Monday. Nothing turned out as well as I'd hoped, but I'm hoping the stuff I'm packing in makes up for it.

I didn't make cards by hand last year, but both presents I received came with handmade cards. This year I made sure to add handmade cards to my presents.

pretty fucking depressing seeing all these cards and having fuck all delivered, even a mention

I'm in the same boat user, there's still a week before we need to banic so take it easy.

Should you open the cards that come with your gifts, or save it all to open on Christmas?

I say save it might have spoilers inside

Canada post don't work on the weekends, do they?

They don't deliver, but you should be able to send things from 12-5 or something like that. It might not move until Monday though.

They might do in transit deliveries between facilities, but the actual last leg to the house itself doesn't happen on weekends afaik.

Thanks so much! Was one of my favourites to work on.
Glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks user!

That's what I thought, but it's getting hard to resist.

I learned how to wrap gifts for my anons, I better get a headpat.

>your initials and state will never appear in the thread

My card drawings look a little retarded this year, I had to rush them out. Sorry to my anons.

Glad to hear it got to you safe! I only sent it out too.

*sent it out yesterday too

>I didn't know they were expected if you only signed up for presents
We really need to add that to the FAQ next year.