MAMMA MIA

MAMMA MIA

HERE I GO AGAIN

took me a second to find all his other series after sun ken rock but I almost enjoy how everything is tied into it

Mamma Mia is Greek.

[DANCING QUEEN] is the superior ABBA hit.

Looks like Michael Jackson with tits.

can't unsee it now

I don't want to read more clusterfucks
Has Ken appeared in his other works?

sameface

wallman

Stop.

Checked in just to see if anyone else saw the same thing

How can you tell she is Italian?

She does look like the robot ninja girl from few chapters ago.

Look for a moustache

This is getting really annoying. Boichi is a great artist but I which he tried a bit with the character design of his girls. She's litterally the same character as Yumi.

>boichi

No thanks. Aside from his sameface with females, he can draw. But after the shit he pulled with the conclusion SKR, I have no interest in reading his shit anymore.

>mamma mia is Greek
What the fuck are you talking about?
Mamma:mother
Mia:my

It's the japanese yakuza chick from sun ken rock and nothin you tell me is gonna say otherwise

Clarify the ending for me, tell me what I'm getting right and wrong:

Ken dies.
Yumin takes over the Dragon Yakuza group. She was just USING Ken the ENTIRE TIME to kill her father because she hates her dad.
Yumin is pregnant with Ken's kid, though. Why not?
The Korean gang just dissolves despite the dude "actually running it" is still alive and as strong of a mobster as ever but says "nah, if ken's not here, it's no fun"

> Ken dies.
> Yumin is pregnant with Ken's kid

Did you dream of that?

They fuck hardcore on that island just before they go fight her dad. Raw dog style. Maybe I'm misremembering (because that group took forever to translate anything, it took months or years for this shit to end) but I thought in the post chapter she mentions her way of remembering him was the fact he knocked her up that day.

And what, he isn't dead?

Tell me the ending of SKR

He's alive and well and she never had a kid of him.

Ken begins some kind of war offscreen where he steals everything from Yumi that became the leader of the Dragon Yakuza group, just to give her back it and everything he posses from no reason.

IS there a site that actually has all the ending chaps, dawg? I need to read this again.

>wearing FOUR (4) vests underneath the jacket
wdhmbt?

>Mamma Mia is Greek.
>is Greek

>Yumin takes over the Dragon Yakuza group. She was just USING Ken the ENTIRE TIME to kill her father because she hates her dad

No, her betrayal is never explained. The author straight up wrote at the end that he changed the ending because of a letter he got from a fan.

Ken pretty much becomes the boss of every criminal organization in the world, then hands it all over to Yumin by proxy and fucks off without even facing her again. It was just fucking bad and Boichi should be ashamed for turning an entertaining manga into shit at the last minute because of his personal feelings.