Are russians/polacks strong due to neanderthal dna?

How else can you explain the face/jaw shape of this russian girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_spectrum_disorder
youtube.com/watch?v=q3Fd_pgdKBg
bbc.com/news/uk-42132484
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

neanderthals were just snow abbos

I'd say she has mongrolian in her (as well/instead of) Neanderthal.

Are neanderthals white?

also, it's obvious she has some gook ancestry

She looks to have Mongoliod blood in her as well

this is an example of Cromongosemiangaloidthal

Kfc is closed you fucking cookie

Probably not even ethnically Russian, def not 100%. Might be something like Tatar which has a wide range of hair colors from dark to red

Could be "Russian" on paper I guess though, just not 100% European genetically. Tough to say because there are a lot of mixed marriages

Tan like Scandi's, its sunny over there. Also an awful lot of chink is involved in the creation of slavs.

Genghis Khan raped her grand pappy

> comparing russians to slavs
> hiding flag
Nice try, Pajeet Talreeja Kumar

She looks like she has some f*nn genes in her 2bh

You can easily explain her entire face with this article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_spectrum_disorder
Your're well come

I hate to break it to you...

Hivemind.

Are you being retarded on purpose?

one of those from andromeda system, the watchers they call them.

>Genghis Khan conquers all of Russia, and rape all of their women
>Mongols were super strong
makes me think

That funny face is due to Golden horde rape. Mongols tatars etc

Which group of whipipo have the most neanderthal DNA? Mainly British here but a mix of all Europe like all Americans and (((23andme))) says I have more neanderthal DNA than 90% of the planet

She does look Finnish, Estonian perhaps now that I think about it

I take a wild guess and say that she's not Russian but Finno-Ugric.

Finns speak an Uralic language, have vaguely Asiatic roots, it all adds up

you guys can pontificate for years but the only way to get a full understanding is to pry the education system of jewish influence.

This is what Neolithic Aryans looked like according to (((modern science))).

In other news. Who were the tuatha de danaan?

>implying they're not mongoloids
Jews are the closest thing to Neanderthals

This is definitely a white person, gookish eyes because they went too far north like the eskimos

golden horde

The girl is Swedish, you faggot.

Wide tatar nose though (not classically european), likely Finnish

Find me a swede with that nose

That girl.

Nope, fuck you.
Image is clearly of Sami and not a Finn.

I could imagine that man writes the most eloquent poetry. But keeps a big rock with him at all times.

Le 100% face

Story checks out, this is a Sami woman from Norway. The girl could technically be from Russia, but probably isn't ethnically Russian, def not >50% Slavic

meh, i heard he fights with poor form. his fights are on youtube.
He probably just has a more clear head which is good for politics, maybe poetry.

This is a sami

Google "sami girl" and the OP's picture comes up like 100 pics down

I see her
I also see a black chick with tits

Are the Sami descendants of the lost Atlanteans?

polish girls are cute

slavs are subhumans

Sami chicks are hot, def European from the hair color and slightly chink-eyed from the elements

Vodka. That is FAS. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

These Sami folk do sort of look like albino mongols

Sami is Finno-Ugric too.

As language group, but not genetically.

abos are more denisovan than neanderthal tho
waardenberg syndrome, literally a mutant
no they're the descendants of the first wave of migration back to europe from the central asian steppe, from the region now populated by these people: youtube.com/watch?v=q3Fd_pgdKBg
later migrations from this region include the mongols huns and turks, these peoples are like ethnic cousins, and you can kind of see their 'evolution' over time. since this is an ancient trade route, they are a melting pot of persians, han chinese and indo-aryans
thats a larping swede

OP. Jews are the fucking cavemen you disingenuous fuck. Shill.

This doesnt look real. Like someone just mirrored him

Despite the looks Valuev is actually a rather smart, nice guy. If all else fails I'd rather have a Duma full of Valuevs than a Duma full of Chaikas.

You absolute retard

Yeah, obvious photoshop

>were just snow abbos
who created more than a stick

My explanation is that her mother drank too much vodka while she was pregnant.

Looks like some Finn at my school, just that he has a longer face.

RIA Novosti reports that former WBA heavyweight champion boxer Nikolai Valuev left for western Siberia 15 September to search for the Yeti, a mythical creature said to haunt the Himalayas.
Evidently some were concerned that Valuev, at 2.2 meters (7 feet) tall and roughly 143 kilograms (315 pounds), was out to harm the Yeti. Valuev's spokesman clarified, however, that the Russian boxer only wants to locate the creature to "talk to him about life."
Two years ago Russian authorities released a report that hunters had spotted a large "hairy humanoid" near the Azass Cave on Siberia's Mount Shoriya, according to RIA Novosti. Though the report included a picture of an unidentified footprint from inside the cave, researchers have yet to confirm the Yeti's existence.

bbc.com/news/uk-42132484

That's fetal alcohol syndrome. Neanderthals kinda look like Arabs and Israelis

That's because you're racist Finland!

She doesn't look Finnish at all. Finns are pretty easy to recognize, and this girl is not even close to a typical Finn.

They have retard strength because all Slavs are morons.

Your absolutely right, First thing I thought was She looks Finnish.

You're just salty we let our Chechens put you in concentration camps.

I'd say Icelandic
Nordics can show mongoloid features when young.

She's clearly a Scandinavian

I know this person.

It's not a russian, it's a fenno-swede with sami genes. She doesn't look like anyone else who would also fit that description because her looks are low key a birth defect. Sami people do not have any defining features anymore except for their shorter stature and a hard time to grow beards. There are tons of sami with bleach blonde hair and skin, gingers, etc.

Russians are strong because of Eskimo DNA.

That girl looks like the result of an eskimo bred with a son or daughter of Adam.

Eskimos, the most ancient of all human racial types, evolved during an ice age, and they still love to be where it's cold.

Humans differentiated into colored racial types thousands of years after the original eskimo stock evolved. Still later, the alien Adam and Eve came to earth, boned with earth-made humans, and produced the white race.

Neanderthals were the native race of Europe, who in some cases were mixed with degenerate sub-human, hairy creatures from near the equator. Neanderthals got wipedout or absorbed by Aryian conquerers from Scandinavia [originally from the garden of Eden] who either destroyed or adopted all of the European natives. The result of those Ayrian conquests thousands of years ago produced the white race. Only in the Basque region of Spain is there a remanent of the native European race and culture - the Basques.

sami are the only normal people who live in northern europe

Beat me to it

desu im dating a sami girl here

feels good to save the mongol genome

East Asians have more neanderthal DNA on average than Slavs or Northern Europeans.

You got it all wrong. It's Tengri that gives us power. It's foretold that one day a great khan will rise in Finland and unite all Slavic nations.

As a descendant of Neanderthal origin, I find that image highly offensive.

More gypsy than anything.

>Russian
>Posts a karelian fingol
kek't

This

Is it so hard for you to look these things up?
Highest % of Neanderthal genes is found in Tuscan's, then in Britons/Irish.
In general, % in Europe decreases south-to-north - the islanders buck the trend because most of them descend from proto-Celtic speaking groups from Iberia.
Generally speaking, Europeans have more Neanderthal genes than Asians.
% of Neanderthal genes in Asia *increases* south to north.
This makes perfect sense, given what we know of Neanderthal's general location on Earth while he was alive.

TL:DR Russians/those nearby have less Neanderthal genes than southern Europeans. Your theory is bullshit.

Tuscan's. After that, Britons/Irish (those descended from the late Mesolithic/early neolithic settlers to the islands. Otherwise, % Neanderthal decreases as you move north - very little in Scandinavia for example.

Just another Celtic speaking group who had migrated to Ireland.
The Irish epics make clear that the Tuatha and the Milesians were related - not only did they speak the same language, but they could recount shared ancestry.

The book of invasions is simply a fuzzy account of the migration of Celtiberians to Ireland in various waves. There's nothing mysterious or magical about the Tuatha in the slightest.

We are stronk because everybody wants to kill us every few years and we build up resistance
also, our King is bretty gud guy
Russians are stronk because of vodka and cold, same as Finland

Nope. Not in the least. That's a retarded conspiracy theory that has no evidential underpinning whatsoever...

just like pizzagate, right?

Poles are stronk because of high-percentage Aryan haplotype.

Russians not so much.