Are rape/sexual assault allegations against men the woman equivalent of "what'cha doin' rabbi...

Are rape/sexual assault allegations against men the woman equivalent of "what'cha doin' rabbi?" or are the vast majority accusations actually occurring?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iB5ww
youtube.com/watch?v=swyXjOCWsi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More pics if booby girl and I’ll tell you

go back 5 years and i'd say most of them were true but you have a lot of bad reporting now, so it's probably 60% true, 40% false. keep in mind there are a lot of cases that don't get reported too.

Here you go, champ
archive.is/iB5ww

I probably should have brought up which demographic of men are likely to commit the act and which demographic of women are more likely to be victims of it when it actually does happen.

I think there should be punishments for false accusations to deter the rape false flags.

More boobies!

It's literally mass hysteria. When Lyme disease was in the news back in the 80s, everyone thought they had Lyme disease. Same with bird flu, chupacabra sightings in the southeast, slender man and roadside clowns. Suddenly, the memory of every touch by another man is replayed with sinister assumptions and the brain literally fills in the details to support the new narrative.

I find #metoo very appropriate for this phenomenon because it characterizes the hysterical follower mindset. Even the Holocaust(tm) is a great example as thousands of jews who've never even seen a nazi are telling sensationalized stories of human lampshades and pillow stuffings. And some of them genuinely feel like they were there just from hearing all the stories of actual survivors.

weinstein did nothing wrong

>It's literally mass hysteria

Women just want attention and to be victims. It's so fucking pathetic. The most read book on world history is fifty shades of grey. If that does tell you all you need to know about women I don't know what to tell you.

why is this in that gallery?
archive.is/iB5ww

its like 50/50%

you can fuck the shit out of any girl with her consent, that if for some reason "her hormones" go wild and she decides you came a little bit earlier before she reached orgasm, THEN ITS RAPE BECAUSE OF "MUH RITE TO FEEL PLESSURE"

Rape is a social construct.

>go back 5 years and i'd say most of them were true
You might say that, but it's horseshit.
Rape has a specific definition and it doesn't include "I wish I hadn't done that! Someone else must be to blame!!"
Sexual Assault has been so watered down for the past 50 years that it doesn't mean shit now.

>so it's probably 60% true, 40% false
Only in some girl's mind.

>keep in mind there are a lot of cases that don't get reported too
By those exacting standards, AT LEAST 130% of all women have been raped, maybe even moar!
But don't you worry. In 30 years, when those gals don't get at least 300 likes on their latest selfie, they'll finally report those heinous crimes for attention. I mean, justice.

I think it's true user. I have a small business and lawyers gave me the inside scoop on this matter. it gets worse the higher you go in the system. I actually think it's underreported right now.

legalize rape

It's not a male only issue though. There are a lot of women doing it too. The problems mostly come from people doing it to those outside of the circle of those involved. Like an intern or an assistant and so on.

rape is the only way to make a woman orgasm

>go back 5 years and i'd say most of them were true
Bullshit as accusations do not merit truth without evidence.

These women can whatever bullshit they want if they can't show it they don't know it and are lying cunts.
>but you have a lot of bad reporting now
Reporting has always been shit especially with white knights believing it (aka the KKK faggots).
>so it's probably 60% true, 40% false
By what evidence can you state this? where do you get this statistic from?
>keep in mind there are a lot of cases that don't get reported too.
If it was not reported it did not happen so who gives a shit.

If something happens then report it.

>If something happens then report it.
Don't be so misogynistic, user (I mean namefag).
Chicks aren't all that bright; It can sometimes take them a few decades to decide that they were raped.

Hahaha no user no. Girls just like a hard fucking.
I think it’s underreportted. Sup Forums doesn’t know how women have it. Cities are getting worse and are filled with psycho niggers, who don’t hold back about staring, will grab if the girl is alone...
Niggers should be shot

ill blow a load all over those titties

>who don’t hold back about staring
Yeah. Stare Rape is worst rape.
It's so evil that a chick can't even prove it happened.
But since when does proof matter?
"I felt like I was being raped" is admissible evidence in court now.

ill stare at wahtever i want to stare at

if ;you dont like it

fuck off

Been thinking a lot about all this nonsense like this, or the sexual assault alligations, and the obsession with rape victimhood. And a conclusion I have made is that this is a woman's cry of validation of self worth. "look at me! I am sexually wanted! I have VALUE!". It does not matter if it is a healthy sexual behavior or if it is one of rape or one of total slutting. If they ever have an opportunity to display that they are of value, they will do so. Regardless of if they are consciously aware of it or not.

Women also love to shame weak males

It's a regular theme on the chive, called Bad Ideas; shaving Autobots into your chest is a bad idea. They conflate bad thoughts and bad ideas; grammatical clarity isn't the chive's strong suit.

>Been thinking a lot about all this nonsense like this, or the sexual assault alligations, and the obsession with rape victimhood. And a conclusion I have made is that this is a woman's cry of validation of self worth. "look at me! I am sexually wanted! I have VALUE!"

Thank You user!
You have reached Level 2!!
But the princess is in a another castle.

By using the sexual harrassment/abuse accusation against liberals they'll either take liberals out of power shifting the power dynamic in the culture war or just take away any power from sex abuse allegations that liberals like to use. Its a win win

Well another thing about these hollywood allegations in particular is it possibly is some sort of blackmailing via an inner circle of string pullers. Gotta keep the propaganda performers and producers in line.

>By using the sexual harrassment/abuse accusation against (((liberals)))
You mean Jews.
>Weinstein
>Franken
>Weiner
It's practically anudda shoah!
Pointing this out could still go either way, though.
Either chicks STFU to not appear raciss, or they name the Jew even harder.

Either way it's coming, boys.
Keep your heads down, and your powder dry.
Being Counter-Semitic is a natural response.

>Kikes are eating other kikes when they run out of sacrificial goyim
Oh Dear! That must be terrible for (((them))).
The problem with deifying accusations above justice is that you will eventually end up being accused.
It's all fun and games until your golem fucks you up the ass without lube.

i dont believe anyone who waits thirty years to tell the world how traumatized they were.
women have historically been know as liars.

Woman wants to be taken by wits and force. At least for fist time sex, she dont want to be slut, she want to be forced to bow down veforce chad.

It just modern law which gives not needed and unnatural leverenge to girl. And she will use it for the profit.

The hollywood stuff might be legit though because there's a lot at stake for those women to rat out their abusers or they don't get work - Hollywood is a unique environment that leads me to believe that more accusations made in the Hollywood area will likely be true.

this

Just look at all the fake racism, fake anti-semitism, fake anti-islamophobia. It's only logical that in a culture rewarding victimhood, people will want to be a victim BAMN. Especially when they make a big deal out of it and spend a few news cycle on it. (see the fake racist incident at air force academy that shamed white men as racist biggots for close to a week straight. Only a one line retraction and a 20 second segment once on CNN.)

>she dont want to be slut
lolololololol

>Hollywood is a unique environment
No broad goes to a fat Jew producer's house at 3am on a Thursday night without knowing she needs kneepads to get the part.
>32 years and 6 Oscar nominations later
>I'd only sucked 264 cocks before, I didn't know what was going to happen!
>White Men, save meeeeeeeee!

Yeah. She want to be fucked hard and cry out of pleasure, while still be pure virgin for society points.
It's completely fucked up.

>the state of women now, based on a false pretense, and why most should have not been given agency.

youtube.com/watch?v=swyXjOCWsi0