HOLY SHIT WHEN IS WW3 GOING TO START READ THIS PROPHECY READ IT ALL

HOLY SHIT WHEN IS WW3 GOING TO START READ THIS PROPHECY READ IT ALL
GOD BLESS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDfbp5alBG8
survivalprimer.com/2005CallToArms/Vision_A_Call_to_Arms_2005.htm
crosscut.com/2016/07/reminder-puget-sound-nuclear-weapons-naval-base-bangor-kitsap-ground-zero/
modernsurvivalblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/northwest-survival-retreat-living-population-center-map.jpg
ki4u.com/nuclearsurvival/states/wa.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=mFcRhDtkQyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OHmGn-oL2uU
nsa.gov1.info/utah-data-center/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUST

FUCKING DO IT

ALREADY

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC

GOD BLESS

Safe Zone 1 here. Sorry but it's probably too late for you. Good luck.

dont know about Safety Zone 1.
Seattle to the W. / Spokane to the E.
Both considered for Nuke Drop.
hmmmm :/

> safe zone
handford site gets nuked, and it gets nuked hard. sorry

>fighting in SLC

yes.. Yes... YES

Map implies an invasion force will zip through the most densely populated regions and then the major engagement will be over the Nebraska/Kansas area.
>being this stupid

Reading the Koran atm

I'm not near there. My plan is to survive the initial blast then fuck off to open ocean.

>russia invades map
>muh russia
>puts in a guy who lets himself be conquered
here comes the one world chaos frog order out if it fucking cock and balls

That skeleton might be a problem, I'll be on the look out for any skeletons appearing out of the Great Lakes.

Wtf is going on in this thread? Some poltard trying to meme ww3 into reality again

Irrelevant.

Lmao faggot the entire Great Lake will slide out of their basin and wreck Canada all the way to New Orleans if GOD WILLS IT

Better map with more details at source.
youtube.com/watch?v=XDfbp5alBG8

>Bush didnt declare marshall law and declare himself king
>Obama didnt enact REX84 and get the FEMA trains rolling

Ive lost hope for WW3. When the dollar loses all value they will pull it and crash the world economy and 8 billion people will die a-la georgia guidestones.

>implying it will be russia who launches the nukes
the norks can barely even launch their shitty rockets so theyre not really a problem.
it's the fucking chinese man, they are the ones that could nuke north america.
fuck china.

>I'm not near there.
I am.
Chances are almost null for Hanford attack. Missile travel from West waters to long.
Intercepted between Olympia and Yakima.
Only possible scenario // Internal sabotage by disgruntle employee or infiltration.

Fighting in Kansas? Genius! There are only a million underground bunkers on private property full of weapons, ammo, provisions, and gear in the whole state. I'm sure this is a well thought out plan

Lol, none of that is true.

Literally not a single area, or cause.

If this is a milfag's doing, you guys know absolutely nothing of strategy anymore. Jesus Christ.

Also I bet they have no idea that we have this super top secret plan of theirs. I guarantee you it has to be legit, look at the fucking arrows! This is way too cool guys TOP SECRET INFO

North Washington will be one of the first compromised zones. Califags are going to push that, they aren't going east.

How the fuck is there going to be an earthquake in Michigan? Worst natural disasters we get here are floods and blizzards.

They take the West coast front with a kill-all-Americans policy, attacking partly through Mexico. Then they turn on Russia partway through the invasion.
Here's the best write-up that touches on details Chuck's video leaves out.
survivalprimer.com/2005CallToArms/Vision_A_Call_to_Arms_2005.htm

It's going to happen, they will strike when the US is crippled. GODSPEED! JUST LIKE GEORGE WASHINGTON'S VISION. DENIERS BE DAMNED!

That's the hole-up point for the gubment.

Trust me, I KNOW PROPHECIES, and this is one of the most entertaining ones by far.

so i've just learned that china has only lmao ~200 nukes.
based on old nuke target maps wich they are probably using since they're too lazy to update them, even at 500 nukes aimed at the US nevada is pretty safe, so is most of Maine and the shitty states northeast of utah.
so if you live there or want to build a bunker and get people to pay to live in it, build there

>earthquake zone

Honestly, this shit pisses me off.

>they're totally going to siphon through a mountain killbox

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Chinks are going to invade from Canada where they've been massing over the last few years. They want to take Hanford and the rest intact.

China has the 200,000,000 man biblical army that will kill 1/3 of the world population (poos) after they get done fucking the whore of babylon.

I'm in KS now, should I be worried about them getting our submarines and battleships?

Dude, right? 200 nukes wouldn't do shit

Whos even coming from the east in that picture? Like I can sort of imagine a scenario where china lands on the west coast but whos coming from the east? Portugal?

>North Washington will be one of the first compromised zones
thats right
#Naval Base Kitsap
crosscut.com/2016/07/reminder-puget-sound-nuclear-weapons-naval-base-bangor-kitsap-ground-zero/

they'll be only aimed at the major cities and california.
oh no, what an unfortunate loss...
besides doesn't the US have like thousands and thousands of nukes? that could turn china into a fucking crater full of death.

They'll be coming from local Chinese restaurants all pumped up on dog meat and rice cakes

It's called Russia, IDIOT. 2ND MOST POWERFUL MILITARY IN THE WORLD.

TIME IS UP
YOU COCKY LITTLE TROLLS ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD
HAHA SO KEK SO LULZ

Higher resolution for your edification. :)

They don't teach the concept of M.A.D. in Mexico? It's what has kept us from nuclear war so far. If it happens, we'll they've put a lot of thought into that and you might want to read up on it. Something tells me the military strategists have thought this over a a bit more than you have

Thank god. I've been hoping to get this shit kicked off for a while. Who is invading/getting killed?

Aw, it don't matter, just let them come!

yeah washington state is pretty much all toast border to border.

No, they're headed to Kansas to collect Jayhawks memorabilia.

scary I knew that was handford before i read the text. and handford is slated for one blast btw.as of 1/16 do not ask me to show you because I wont. go crawl in a tunnel....

As a Utah fag, you're welcome rest of the country. There aren't many armies that could get through the valley without heavy loses. We're a mostly white state, and we have the highest number of Eagle Scout awarded per state. Most of us can survive in the mountains for weeks without supplies, we're all gun toting conservatives and we know how to shoot. Other states can't compete.

NOT NAISMETH'S RULES

You suppose the Chinese fleet is going to sneak all the way across the Pacific

yeah Im pretty sure al l morman churches are just fronts for weapon stockpiles.

kek I'm more worried about the megalithic Yellowstone Caldera

It is said that the rulers of the new world will come from below the ground when the dust settles. Or some shit like that. Gonna be a shitload of rednecks climbing out of their bunkers to turn this into the United States of Nascar
I'd let them take it, but I guarantee you the college football and basketball fans here will fight off a thousand armies for their cheap ass Jayhawks gear.

JUST

How exactly will the Greater Corn Desert of Illinois be submerged?

M.A.D is so cold war...
i mean... it's not like anyone would just shoot their entire nuclear arsenal at your country.... right???
the chinks are soulless, they are like robots, no heart, just wires and circuits.
they don't mind sending 2 BILLION people off to war and nuking a country just for muh chinah.
like, the russians get shit for being cold but the chinese are fucking absolute zero.
massacre them like cockroaches.

No, I've been in many churches and stake centers. They don't stockpile weapons there. We just keep them in our houses and don't chimp out like responsible gun owners. Sometime churches do have stockpiles of food stuffs though.

Fuckin a I knew it. No mind altering substances is to save money for guns and ammo, and to not shoot under the influence. Are Mormons, dare I say it, /ourmilitia/?

Ice-quakes. Snownadoes.

San Antonio fag here. How fucked am I?

You are a true mexican intellectual. The entire point will be to capture, plunder, and exploit resources of a weakened America (whore of babylon) and put it out of it's misery for good.
>muh MAD
>muh Samson option
Call a bluff a bluff

Earthquake damage watch the video it's great PRAISE GOD

LOL good fucking luck to getting through PA on the turnpike with multiple bridges and tunnels blown, military depots and bases the whole way, and AR15 bumpkins living the fucking dream poppin Russian skulls from every conceivable angle in the Appalachian mountains.

roger

Yeah pretty much the idea is to launch them all in rapid secession so it is more difficult to intercept them. And there is no way they could get that many people across the ocean without us taking notice and taking out their meme paper tiger navy with some simple old school cruise missiles.

quick rundown

Legitimately, I do think Utah is the most prepared state in the continental union in terms of Militia. Even if the rest of the world went to shit. We could defend both the north and south entrance of the valley fairly easy with choke points. To the East is the Rockies, which a large majority of us spent exploring in our youth. To the West is a desert, any army trying to cross that will get btfo by hill airforce base do to the lack of cover. The rest of the country can rest easy knowing Salt Lake will be the capital of new America.

Wow wow wow, wait just a fuckin minute now, WHY IS KANSAS THE MAIN FIGHTING ZONE?! I live out here with the idea that I'm semi SAFE from being the main target of fighting wtf.

There is no fucking way in heaven or hell I will sit and watch a two hour video from some rapscallion on pol.

for my NW patriots
modernsurvivalblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/northwest-survival-retreat-living-population-center-map.jpg

Time to weaponize your tornados, user.

US army gets btfo hard but through the might of God the country is retaken by christian guerillas after a vicious 7 year commie occupation

What's a rapscallion? You must have the attention span of 15 year old thot
A nation has sinned greatly and turned away from God to reap the consequences but the truly blessed shall persevere

How about cows or hay? we have a lot more of those desu, alternatively fat old people on scooters, lot of them too.

whens this happen

>doesn't know what's hidden under that part of the country

It's the final fighting zone. President holed up in a salt mine.

Quick rundown:
US army gets btfo hard but through the might of God the country is retaken by christian guerillas after a vicious 7 year commie occupation
A nation has sinned greatly and turned away from God to reap the consequences but the truly blessed shall persevere

Replying to the soyboy fucked up my formatting

To be fair, you couls very well be right. Mormons have been preparing since their inception. Also, lds church is a major financial institution with members in, I think just about every single country at this point?

there's really no way ANY country that sets foot on the US doesn't get annihilated by muh 2nd amendment and the army.
that is if they even get in the US wich would also be almost impossible unless it's Canada or Mexico attacking.
only option they have is nukes or cyberattacks.
war has truly changed...

>for my NW patriots

ki4u.com/nuclearsurvival/states/wa.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=mFcRhDtkQyQ

youtube.com/watch?v=OHmGn-oL2uU

Are... are each of those individual stitches animated?

San Diego is too miltarized to invade
Literally one of the largest navy hubs in the world. Y'all gonna have to glass us and we'll still shoot your shit out of the sky

If you live in Kansas, between you and 2 of your neighbors, I'm guessing you should have at least around 75 guns and an array of various assorted specialty ammo collected from gun shows over the years. If you know where the missile silos are, either you are too close or know someone who is. Lastly, wherever the plans say the fighting will be, is where it won't be.

Mormons are affluent and non-criminals so we can stockpile them in our homes :^)

See, this kind of overcompensating is what will lead the army to failure and it's going to be rather glorious
It's time to end the kikery
ARMAGEDDON NOW

Ptetty much yeah. Utah is huge for government Recruiting, because a lot of Mormon's go on missions and learn other languages. We could facilitate discourse with any country, and outside of the memes, Mormon's are actually pretty decent people. They have their missionaries, but I've never been pushed to the point of annoyance from their conversion techniques. They usually just accept you're a heathen and look down on you for it. But they're not generally assholes.

It's a physics simulation the computer animates it

>literally live like a 5 minute drive from that place

just fuck my shit up

Nukes and salt. OH AND NITRATE FILMS! We will burn down the invaders like the Inglourious Basterds!

>deagel

Not sure if LARPing, or retarded.

plus u have this.....
nsa.gov1.info/utah-data-center/

Your map is retarded. As if Wisconsin is going to have a major earthquake, then the Russians Cross the rocky mountains to meet in Nebraska in "the fight zone" WTF are you smoking?

The state is pretty pissed about it. I wouldn't be surprised if some sort of action was taken by Utah to shut it down.

More interested in what you didn't show, than what you did

Who? The EU, they have to do battle with the Atlantic and pacific fleets first before they can make landfall while maintaining oceanic supply lines.

this. In central PA, poppin commies is a wet dream of all the hicks.

>the end time
>ft. high lord wolnir from dark souls 3

he be drinkin dat kool-aid

.4% to go.

Eh you're not wrong, but it would be foolish to try and storm it. San Diego County is red as fuck and armed to the teeth, plus the narcos would literally come up to aid us. It'd be more trouble than it's worth.
BAPTISM WITH NUCLEAR FIRE

they train Seals there too.

ENHANCE

>no gets

Not gonna happen anytime soon, faggot

As far as government installations go, hill airforce base would be a much bigger target. We have experimental equipment here and we were one of the first airforce bases to receive F-35's. We have plenty of spare parts for them and some of the best flight mechanics as well. Those are just a bunch of servers that have my hentai backed up.