There are actually people who don't think Code Geass is the greatest anime of all time

>There are actually people who don't think Code Geass is the greatest anime of all time.
>These people claim Code Geass is an incomprehensible trainwreck.
>Yet, despite this, Code Geass manages to generate more memes than your shit favorite anime.
>Any anime that can generate this amount of memes is without a doubt amazing. If you claim otherwise, you are an elitist faggot
>Code Geass haters BTFO
>Anime elitists BTFO
>KyoAni fags BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=miP21jnj3RU&list=RDmiP21jnj3RU&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What if my favourite anime is jojo?

The greatest anime of all time is Gurren Lagann. The other three after that are GTO, Kaiji, and Code Geass in no order

What if my favorite anime is Pupa?

Who are you quoting?
Please stop this and express yourself like a literate human being.

then you should go back to Sup Forums

I liked Heroic Age.

Also going to destroy my credibility and say that I also thought the jap subs of Naruto were alright. Not great but I not terrible like everyone seems to make it out to be. The amount of filler is annoying though.

Yeah, codement is pretty great.

youtube.com/watch?v=miP21jnj3RU&list=RDmiP21jnj3RU&index=1

>implying Code Geass makes more memes than Fate
It's been a long time since someone was this wrong.

What if I dearly love CG, but no matter how hard I try it can never replace the impact DB made on me in my younger days?

JIBUN WO

What? I didn't quote anyone, faggot. Obviously I am more literate and better at expressing myself than you are giving me credit for if your assumption that I was quoting someone is wrong. BTFO.

>I liked Heroic Age.
Age is like a fucking Mary Sue after a few episodes, but I keep on watching it for the princess, loli blackhole and time kaiju

Nobody says this, stop typing like a faggot.

>more meme generated = amazing anime
well memed my friend. if that was true i would need to agree on DR3 is a great anime.

Then why are you using quote signs if you aren't quoting anyone you fucking retard
Lurk more.

>Not knowing that just because you greentext doesn't mean you're actually fucking qouting someone
>Not knowing that greentexting is also used to better highlight points
>Newfaggot detected
>Newfaggot needs to fucking lurk more
>Newfaggot BTFO'd

I'm self aware enough to acknowledge I have shit taste in some things. Protag was basically an invulnerable retard.

>There are actually people who think Code Geass is the greatest anime of all time.
>These people claim Code Geass is not an incomprehensible trainwreck.
>Yet, despite this, Code Geass manages to generate more memes than any other show.
>Any anime that can generate this amount of memes is without a doubt shit. If you claim otherwise, you are a plebian.
>Code Geass lovers BTFO
>Anime "fans" BTFO
>Caring about KyoAni in 2016

wow

So you're saying that not only is Code Geass not your thing, you also hate Jojo

Teleportbro gets to hit that ass though

CG>EVA

but best anime is gintama fallowed by gurren lagann and code geass user . i bet you haven't watched it

GTFO and get back to watching Legend of the Galactic Heroes, faggot.

You know, if something generates a lot of memes, you can't say it's good.

is EVA actually great ? i'm hearing mixed things on this board

>Madoka is not good
>Flowers of Evil is not good
>Attack on Titan is not good
>Jojo is not good

But it was, for some episodes; The just started to write while being high in the middle of the show.

Also, I'm a little late to the party, but what the FUCK??

>the best anime is not ashita no joe/takarajima/mononoke

don't worry OP. Someday you might stop being a fucking gay ass crossboarding faggot.

just watch it . it's not bad but code geass is more entertaining