Was Doc Brown based?

He could have easily travelled back in time and killed Hitler. Yet, he chose not to.

He pretty explicitly avoids fucking with events in time (and naturally fails at it)

television is degenerate

He never expected it to work. He was attempting to commit suicide in this scene.

Why would he kill Hitler?

His family were literally German.

He said they changed their name from Von Braun.

Only fags would care about killing Hitler, for some reason Hitler has not been "removed" from time.

No and expect Doc Brown to be a liberal trannie in the remake who goes back in time to stop Trump

Who do you think invented all the crazy german war machines?

Why would he want to kill hitler. Bc of hitler, werner von braun created rockets. Bc of his rocket tech, america landed a man on the moon. The moon landing inspired the Doc to invent the time machine. BOOM PARADOX. So if he killed hitler, the time machine would disappear, and hitler would come back to life.
And 60 thousand jews would be turned into pizzas once again.
Fuck me im brilliant

>kill meth Hitler
>WW2 doesn't happens
>USSR keeps increasing it's power
>gommunism revolutions across the world
>Am*rica is the last bastion of capitalist slavers
>gets btfo'd from all directions
>statue of slavery replaced with 20km tall Stalin statue
the dream

this. plus all peasants wear botato bags for clothing.

>didn't go back in time and save Anne Frank

What an asshole

Everyone knows that the first rule of time travel is to never go back before your own birth as anything you do could prevent it.

That out of the way, everyone also knows that if the #1 person to kill via time travel would be the kiddie fucker muhammad.

Why do you russians have sex with lettuce?

Time traveler immunity. Basically you could go back before you were born because you would be in a different time stream. Essentially just by you being there you are creating an alternative reality where you are in the same time line as yourself, which is different from the time line where you were just in. Basically, you would be safe. You would just be killing yourself in that time stream.

You know russia is the one country in the world where the women have a higher avg iq than the men? Thats why the women leave you to go marry rich americans? Doesnt that make you want to, you know, like... kill your parents for giving birth to ur inferior ass?

I await your response, mr pantolones

I wouldn't make killing somebody a priority if I had a time machine.

>not all germans

His family emigrated in 1908, well before WW1 too, so his family wasn't connected to mainland Germany for many generations.

he fucking jacked Libyan terrorists of nuke materials. who knows how many innocent people he saved?

i'd say that's based.

He was a fucking pedo.

His only reason to go back in time was to try and fuck Marty any way he could.