Sup Forums gets on front page of NYT

nytimes.com/2017/11/25/us/ohio-hovater-white-nationalist.html?src=trending&module=Ribbon&version=origin®ion=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Trending&pgtype=article

I'm just surprised this isn't up here yet

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/11/25/us/ohio-hovater-white-nationalist.html?src=trending&module=Ribbon&version=origin®ion=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Trending&pgtype=article
archive.is/iyyAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please archive it
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/11/25/us/ohio-hovater-white-nationalist.html?src=trending&module=Ribbon&version=origin®ion=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Trending&pgtype=article

Less than 30 seconds after OP was made, you glorious bastard.

archive.is/iyyAk

here ya go

Truly a god amongst men, I swear if I ever become a millionaire I'll have a statute of a generic nord in my garden

Bumping for potential

Nice, another (You) from the MSM

Jew York times used my Pepe edit in their video about Sup Forums and the alt right recently.

One of my new favorite quotes about Sup Forums. The man they are presenting as an evil Nazi monster thinks Sup Forums memes are really scary.

Sup Forums is the news now

kek

THANKS, FUCK THE JEW YORK TIMEZ

Don't you remember? Sup Forums is satire!

>he said he wanted to see the united states a come "an actually fair, meritocratic society."

What amazes me is that no matter how often Sup Forums gets mentioned in the press, no matter how many reddit faggots come here, it always seems to maintain its core discursivity and not be too badly diluted.

I wonder when this whole crazy ride will end.

We transcended news a long time ago

Except for the reddit magapede colony you know

Been here since Obama vs Romney. This place has turned to absolute shit in the last 5 years thanks to paid shills, news media, t_d redditfags, and just plain ol' newfags. Sup Forums was better for the one day we were merged with horsefuckers in /mlpol/ than the whole year surrounding it consisting of bait threads, "X BTFO, CAN'T RECOVER", fucking generals, and other trash shit.

Fucking nuke this place already, hiromoot.

oh no!
he bought a package of tortillas he is basically spanish, water and flour, such exotic ingredients, and who is that anyway?

I can't have tacos just because I don't want filthy beaners to ruin my neighborhood?

It's not even their food, tacos, burritos ect have been Americanized to the point they aren't even the same thing. Do you think lactose intolerant mestizos are putting sour cream on their food?

anonymous ocean of piss vs post histories and updoots/downboats

it can't end. everyone has some pol inside them they just need some time to find it

>burger education

He's joking

pump

>mlpol

I have never been so uncomfortably comfortable as that day.

Warmed my cockles to think of it. Have a (you) user, you earned it.

I thought they were fucked off to infinitychan

They still haven't fucking left

Thanks norbot.

Who gives a fuck? Journalism is dead.
It's just all Onion-tier gosssip articles now.

>I'm just surprised this isn't up here yet

Because it's like two days old. There were threads everywhere the other day.

they're still trying to separate our truth from the public awareness by heavily publishing the word 'normie'

do not use the word "normie:" the people who are listening are your brothers and friends, even the non-whites ones

it is the TRUTH that is our weapon, not our wisdom, or our contempt for others

Project Veritas did a great undercover video series about the NYT.

its definitely gotten shittier around here in the last few years

way too much exposure

Get yourself a filter.

kekmao. great image

>he doesn't recognise one of his own
it's the guy from the OP article, hans

There have been 3 board splits since I have been posting on Sup Forums. Each one took away a segment of decent threads. I would say that plays a bigger role in what gets discussed, or doesn't, here.

I love you norbot. Have a fancy (you)

He's shilling his data mining site

Sup Forums is the news, the cia, and great and powerful magicians who fap only to the purest 2d waifus
Truly renaissance board

archive, also the article is retarded

good job