Are we back on top?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QE8gNVb9sPE
youtube.com/watch?v=clOzz9qARdk
youtube.com/watch?v=cLHp4C2pjGI&t=13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She looks like a dog.

""""""white"""""""
My great-great-grandfather who came from France in 1854 was white, so let me tell you about her genetic admixture.

A fuckable dog.

How fucking dare you. She's beautiful.

disclaimer: she's not my type.

> Giving a shit about beauty pageants
> Still being replaced en masse
> Institutions in our own countries hate our people and actively subvert and undermine them
> Whiteness is declared to be inherently bad/fascist etc. by numerous people who are given a platform while people who simply oppose mass immigration are de-platformed
Yeah seems like the war is won.

This chick is awesome, she said she got robbed/kidnapped in SA and punched the assailant (likely a nog) right in the throat and got away. She now teaches others how to punch niggers in the throat.

>only good thing in Africa is white

im shocked!

WE ARE KINGS!

she is sexy af

We've always been on top. We just created the illusion of control for the degenerates.

As the country is about to have a civil war (with complimentary ethnic cleansing) and we are talking about Miss Universe? *sigh*

She's not white.

>a dogfucking leaf

Her face is disgusting.

reminder

Jamaica is pretty hot, 2bh

>Those hips

Octoruhn

that's not the South African chic you cunt

>implying Sup Forums wouldn't be up in arms if say Miss -insertwhitecountryhere- weren't white

I know some of you hypocrites are here! Reveal yourselves!

She has that "coke" body.

Notice she has no amount of muscle and even her thighs are lacking, if she worked out for that body...there would be muscle tone.

!00% a stimulant type of body.

Confirmed?

Of course it's a leaf
>t. Amerimutt

is that a man?

that is not a very girly or cute face. who thinks this is beautiful? maybe if it were a man? narrow cheek bones, pronounced chin... wtf is this

She's pretty fucken hideous for a miss universe contestant. Great body, but that face.... Obviously would fuck but that face is a 6 at best compared to her competition

Doesn't look very white, but whatever, just stay out of my country.

Her parents and step parents

She is more white than London

Honestly this is huge if you take into account how much white South Africans have been vilified. The tide is truly turning.

I'm better looking than her

all of this shit is kike orchestarted so no no no no they want to genocide all whites this is just to contionue the mem e"Whites are opressing control of whites whites whites kill whites" fuck all niggers and jews

ok niggersa re like orcs dumbasses fucking retatrded mongols horse archer wannabe fags but they didnt even have the intellect to develop horcse archers they got BTFO everybod owned themir nigger asses

then you got jews and we all hate em for a reason okay they are fucking clver bastards fucking deceptive
th

they w sink to any new low they can get as long as it involves sucking dick and fucking dick in the ass

Put up or shut up.

I'm a guy but yeah, better looking

Apples and Oranges. Unless you're a homo, in which case, who gives a fuck what you think.

She looks coloured
We not having a civil war. We would lose in 2 days purely based on numbers.

nice contacts...

The girl OP posted is from last years contest and was Miss France.
This years Miss South Africa is this girl here

>whites losing to niggers
>ever
>no matter what

sweet, delicious peach fuzz

miss colombia was the best to be honest

She looks like a very nice sheepy.

She has a large head and hands. Also look at her facial features, and look at her brow ridge.
That is a tranny

>says the 'murricuck, as his wife's black boyfriend fucks her in front of his very eyes

She's a Tranny. She has a large head and hands. Also look at her facial features and pelvis to shoulder width ratio. youtu.be/QE8gNVb9sPE

Thats a Tranny folks.
youtu.be/QE8gNVb9sPE

Thats a Tranny people. youtu.be/QE8gNVb9sPE

Whitey Wins!

>this is 10 out of 10 now
welp

YMS please go

>African tranny wins Miss Universe

totally for sure not rigged/orchestrated by jews 100%

she's french

>When asked to name the most important issue women face in the workplace, Nel-Peters said the lack of equal pay.

>"In some places, women get paid 75 percent of what men earn for doing the same job, working the same hours, and I do not believe that is right," said Nel-Peters, who recently earned a business management degree. "I think we should have equal work for equal pay for women all over the world."

Hmmmm

>south african

>white

Very funny but no

She is Poo in Loo Mutt Just like "white american"

They are just trying to placate us with this hoping that we will forget about the white genocide going on in South Africa.

She's not white. Maybe in America that would pass for white, but not here you fucking MUTTS.

>sharks
>more like mudsharks

what politics were involved? she has a face of 40 yo

top leaf

how it that thing miss universe?
8 at best

You're just angry that a country thats only 8% white managed to pick a white candidate AND win, while your country nominated a nigress and lost.

>leaf

Checks out

She is too white!

>white

Whiter than you Tyrone Gonzales Smith

What white defines you?

all memeflags must hang

>That
Hahahaaha. I mean WHITE Americans, not shitskins. It mixes everything.

No mr Amerimutt you cannot steal my White genes go away

look at that brow ridge and those shoulders; that's a tranny

it's incredible how gillian anderson has got so sexy as she's got older

is that her real mother standing to her right?
i'm getting some very bad thoughts right now

So now mulattoes are considered White?
Does Obama know?

Lol. Your gene results. You DO know that now the EU has you dead to rights on a whole shit ton of tracking, right?

>Balkan
sorry for your loss

>less than 1% northern european
>thinks he's white
How's the muslims treating you?

this
>this
this

the degenerate elite is pushing trannies constantly, and if you believed it only concerned Michael obama, you're sadly mistaken.

youtube.com/watch?v=clOzz9qARdk
youtube.com/watch?v=cLHp4C2pjGI&t=13s

Those are rigged

She is a 9.5/10

We need a 10/10

Anyways, why not. These Eurofags will probably say that your their best friend yet you were the butt of every joke like a Brit favorite "I've never met a nice South African." To us your just neutral.

No they aren't you fucking frog, the degenerate elite only care about race mixing and undermining social cohesion.

We can fight the jew, with solidarity and unity. Join homonationalism!

correct.
also the kikes like to project that south africa is stable and not an orc infested hell hole undergoing late stages of white extermination.

> Muh Rhodesia.
Whites lost to niggers. Amerimutt.

that man sized chin. never liked women with chins that would crack Tyson's knuckles on impact.

Miss Israel is way hotter than her...

>miss israel
>posts a man next to a woman with no business being in a beauty contest

Super hot women, but come on if they chose a typical South African nigger there would be no chance she is like the 0.1% of women in this country.

too much bone, would be painful to fuck

3/10 would not bang

Recently watched The Fall.
Has the most unabashed turbo-feminist writing I've seen yet. One male character literally asks a female when "women are going to take over". Many such examples.

Scully's dead to me. Pic related

We'd all love to be the one to say we GOYED her.

mexico doesnt add up

No camel toe

Why is everyone saying she is white?. She is obviously coloured aka mixed race.
Pic related is actuall white South African miss World who won in 1974

that's a tranny

She looks mexican, or maybe brazilian. Can't tell if mediterranean or just tans a shitload

>Caring about (((beauty pagents)))
>Any year
Sad!

She is not white, she is Cape colouredd.

Niggers and the rest of the world. The only problem whites in SA will have is when the rest of the western world attacks them for fighting back.

That's a dude.

Because obviously looks like a congoid subsaharan African, therefor, she is not white. Fucking autists.

Bullshit, they fought on their own merit and lost to niggers. If you can't hold back the chimp you should give them the jungle, pathetic.