How are you preparing for the Asian Century

How are you preparing for the Asian Century

By getting yellow fever at uni. God these Asian girls love to show off their hot legs. I need one.

The only way is to learn an asian language

To be honest I’m just waiting for humanity to be wipe off the faces of the planet I generally stop caring about my race as soon as I found Sup Forums

wow, what yuge tits

never see those irl, where the fuck do these types of asians exist?

How do you even approach them tho?

I had one turn around in her seat one day in class and eye fuck me.

sorry, this african century. asia in the decline and never really climaxed. its a shame, but its the natural order. white man and black man are intellectually superior and may fuck my women for the misdeeds my ancestors have done

Ask her out user just walk up to her and say hello and try to strike up a conversation and see if she available

>group think chinks think they can take over the world

lol

pound town

God I want to lick her fat soggy beefburger

Is that Bubbles in the background?

chinks don't speak english here and none of them are forcing us to speak chinese

there's no chinese century for us

you guys are way too complacent, you're not really conquerors at all

Hitomi Tanaka

Reading the pic related trilogy. That should do it.

I'm converting my farm from cows to dogs. Wagyu style labrador.

Japan did nothing wrong. China was just too weak to defend itself

Hnggg

That's cuz we're not fucking Muslims. We don't force our culture upon other people when we are the fucking migrants.

>Google Image Search
>No results found
Don't stop

my grand grandfather eyesocket fucked a chinese infant. he left this remark in a lewd journal of his

i dont really care, if they are anti jews im on it

>only for Americans
>Americans
You're such a cuck

what was your grandfather doing in occupied jap territory at the time? was he an engrish teacher too?

Says the Swede

>hurr japanese are too retarded to operate western internet
western pig

Japanese penis fitting through a slanted eye. Story checks out.

by being born White

just a reminder, this is the aftermath of yellow fever

Yeah. But no one in your generation eye-socket fucked a Chinese infant in the name of Imperialism.

Most races and cultures have done fucked up shit over the course of the last 100 years. Your generation shouldn't be blamed for WW2 anymore than white Americans should be blamed for slavery.

Asians don't care about being racist or being cruel for the greater good. I would be okay with them taking Africa at this point if it meant they performed a massive purge. We missed our chance.
Still not racemixing tho. Despite the fact living in Japan for a few years gave me a leg up on the language barrier.

Why you posting pics of my wife, faggot?

Asian girls are amazing

Have a white wife and a either a black/yellow bit on the side
Best of both worlds

We Colonial nao

I'm not into cuck but it overlaps a bit when you get into raceplay. You have to talk about a race or nationality as a whole otherwise they're just attractive to you for being you which defeats the raceplay element
>inb4 you're just being a muhhdick nigger

The meiji restoration was a mistake. Japan will sink with the western nations.

>Asians don't care about being racist or being cruel for the greater good

The beautiful thing about Asia is that it is 100% ok to be racist. Everybody is racist, and people don't go SJW over each other about it.

Japan is the last bastion of hope in the fight against 'muh refugees'

Those legs are amazing

My avg korean gf has E cups

I am prepared for the new age of pantyhose to return. My fuck I miss the 80s.

Why, because they're race traitors just like white women?

Burma is doing right too. Killing the fucking refugees rather than letting them in.

australia you cheeky cunt

every time

It won’t happen. The reason it won’t is because “Asians” (Elite Chinese, Japanese, Korean) MASSIVELY rely upon a Western diet of consumerism backed by a capital wealth that is only supplied by the working class of that very same Western society.

Introduce: economic migrants. Good fucking luck getting diarrhea-colored half-wits who chiefly live off of other people’s (White tax-payers) contributions to spend any of their capital once the subsistence funds run out and they have to resort to paying out of pocket with actual consequence.

Poopoos are the historical equivalence of colon cancer; they hang around for a while as they steadily grow and then one day they decide to retard your entire well-built system up because they feel like they are unwanted and pose as a threat to the world they are currently residing in.

>mfw my school is like 60% asian and i still can't get gf

racism trend is changing. things are gearing towards more international image and we are teaching race equality

You cheeky cunts are alright.

This is going to be the American century. 1950 to 2000 was only a primer.

yeah so thats the reason the imperial rescript puts mein kamph back into schools?

kek

Source?

I've been learning mandarin. For some reason half the chinese girls at my uni are 9/10s. Good sense for fashion and good upper class chinese genetics.

Koreans use line?

this is sensationalist news thats not actually implemented. you are very impressionable

I'm doing my part and impregnating as many white women as possible.

I feel like the white race has a greater chance of surviving with Asians at least partially in charge of ruling the world.

fanciful fantasies

fanciful fantasies, but just that fantasies

Normally kakao but sometimes line. Although I don't believe the ones that have told me "sorry I don't have kakao but what's your whatsapp/line"

The only asians to ever be worried about would be the Chinese, the rest of the slants are too stupid or crazy to be a problem.

But I am not actually concerned about the Chinese because I have studied their history extensively and I have learned the secret to winning a war against the Chinese; simply participate in one with them.

atleast isn't black

you think i dont want to get a QT asian grill as well? I fucking do
but we cant do that shit, we are already only 10% of the popultion and by 2040 we will be 1% so stop racemixing

Do both you mong

what if im already a mix?

this, where can i find my hapa waifu

More like your fantasies ともだち.

White women are quite open (literally) to Singaporean men

asians - the world's biggest and most eternal nothing burger

You listen to
I had already given up but wanted my genes to pass on so I pursued a half korean half jap girl, she turned out to be a total slut, sadistic, crazy, (not in the good way) cruel, degrading, controlling, paranoid (not in the redpilled way)
It was the Gods punishing me for betraying my race when we are so few. I've been a weeaboo for as long as I can remember, watching Godzilla movies at age 5, in truth I've always wanted an asian gf, likely because of it and the cute women in the Godzilla movies, but we have to do our duty no matter our desires.

then find a slightly whiter hapa and fuck her, then encourage your kids to again find slightly whiter hapas and have kids with them and after a while your bloodline could be built up to 99% white again
it would go faster if you got a fully white gf straight away but then you are also fucking up her bloodline so dont do that

> these silicone boobs

i've made a 100% white baby. have you faggots done anything real for the huWhite race?

stop being queers and go make babies or shut the fuck up, beta fags.

to be fair though, all babies are hideous

Waterpoo

CHING CHONG NING LING FONG

*eats dog*
*birthrate drops to zero because all the """"""men"""""" are fapping to tentacle rape hentai*
*denies rape of nanking*
*gets nuked*

stop racemixing

But I was abused as a child and my mind and body are deformed because of it, I can't seem to fix myself, I know it, I feel it in my bones that I am the last of my line. There is no hope for me, but I can still try to encourage those more fortunate than me to better themselves.

poor leaf :(

ah, makes sense that they would want to keep their slutting on a seperate account

You faggots white a blinded.

>Protip: Asians view polygamy as inevitable in alpha males and chads.

Just have an Asian mistress, you retards.

>t. Gook.

>paranoid (not in the redpilled way)
kek

Racemixing is degenerate though, every WMAF is karmatically equivalent to BMWF

I'm genuinely not into Asian girls (or non-white girls in general...very occasionally a mixed girl who is/looks far more white).

I can see the appeal I guess. Women here are a lot more friendly and less entitled than in the West.

>Only for Americans

I don't think you understand what that means.

Also, the fact that she hates her own race means she has no better morals than the western coal burners

This fucking JEW faggot REPTILE BILLIONAIRE COULDN'T IMPREGNATE A HOTTER ASIAN. WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS HIS MALFUNCTION. Fuck I hate this guy.

>Asians = niggers

Wrong. The main standard should be genetic quality and culture not race.

Don't feel sorry for me, just value what you have. I'd kill for a normal psyche, body, appetite, etc, I've made huge leaps in self improvement, if average people put in half the effort I did into bettering myself (to the point it's damaged my body and is taking a toll on my health) then they'd be alot happier.

Are there any plans to rape korea or china ?

You beat me to it

>WMAF
>BMWF
back to r.eddit yellow boi. all racemixers are coalburning tier.

>Women here are a lot more friendly and less entitled than in the West.

are you actually autistic
have you never been to america or europe
have you never heard of feminism
do you not see the women threads on Sup Forums
is this bait

well, I'm still learning korean and japanese, so i can get me a jap/ korean gf, in case my potential flip gf doesnt work out.

also is it okay for me to be in this thread if im black/white?

just want to dilute my genes and have my offspring become part of the master asian race

Tell us what happend and what you did about it, leaf?

lucky fucker
there's not a single asian in my country, only ugly latina mutts

that mudblood didn't turn out half bad. why cant white women age that well....

Oh bullshit. I grew up a ward and spent my entire childhood being hit/kicked/whipped/slashed/stabbed/ or locked/tied up by various junkies and maniacs who used the foster system to fuel their habits, and I have 5 kids.

That I know of.

>if im black/white
literally an amerimutt
my condolences

When will pol realise this? The white race is dying and they're all sick with yellow fever

More white women for me I guess

>A race that worships wealth above all else and kills their own people through negligence without a care

The Asian Century will be the last century of mankind